Welcome to IMOM Community Home

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Diana C.

Stray Cat Trys CPR to save his friend (heart warming/breaking)

5 posts in this topic

Poor little fellow. As sad as I am for his friend that was killed, at least her/his suffering is over.

I just want to pick him up and cuddle and love him, and pay some attention to his eyes and ears and coat and empty belly. But, I'm sure what he wants most in life is a friend by his side.. and now he's lost that.

Poor little fellow. As sad as I am for his friend that was killed, at least her/his suffering is over.

I just want to pick him up and cuddle and love him, and pay some attention to his eyes and ears and coat and empty belly. But, I'm sure what he wants most in life is a friend by his side.. and now he's lost that.

How incredibly sad - you can just sense his desperation as he tries to save his friend. I hope he finds a home of his own so he can know love and friendship once again, even if it is from a human instead of another feline...

I cant watch this for the tears are streming down my face!! What a sweet angel, I would love to give him a home so he could have mommy kisses everyday!!

It kills me to realize that this is just one of the uncountable millions of animal deaths -- at the hands of people -- that leave other animals in grief. We have to do better.