Welcome to IMOM Community Home

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Jacki IMOM

Spay/Neuter -- It's the right thing to do!

7 posts in this topic

you got a lot of nerve threatning my tom's testicles just because he can't urinate; making castration a requirement to save his life. FORGET YOU EVIL CASTRATORS! maybe you could have your own testicles cut off???

We give away money, Kenneth, so we can set whatever terms we choose.

Guess you won't be applying, eh? Too bad for your tom. I'm sure he'd rather urinate than have testicles.

Cindy/IMOM

Sounds like a troll to me.

K

Maybe but I doubt it - he read the qualifications well enough to know he wouldn't qualify if he didn't agree to neuter his pet. Most trolls and spammers don't take the time to register and then actually read - honestly, most people who email us don't even read. This fellow got that far, which is surprising.

I hope he finds help for his pet somewhere - death is a high price to pay for testicles.

Cindy/IMOM

Purr-fect example of why some people should NOT have pets. They just somehow can't see what is truly in their pets best interest.

Save a life or save testicles .... duh, that's a tough call...

FORGET YOU EVIL CASTRATORS! maybe you could have your own testicles cut off???

No, but I'd be only too happy to cut yours off. :dog: