Welcome to IMOM Community Home

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sign in to follow this  
Jacki IMOM

Tucker and Justice Van Allen, Part 1

998 posts in this topic

It's wonderful that Justice has his set pattern of informing all critters that he is guarding his territory. I'd love to watch him do that someday!!

I'm glad Tuckie is at 2 days, and hope it's the start of a very long train!!!!

WOOWOO~~chug, chug, chug, chug

The boys are ready for bed--and so am I. But I wanted to do the boys trains.

So...Justice is at 56 and Tuckie at 2!!

Hi Diana, Justice is a funny little boy--I wish u could see him too!!! hug the girls for me!!!

====T :icecream2::turtle: ====

===J1 :icecream5::icecream5::icecream5::icecream5::turtle3: ===

===J2 :icecream5::icecream5::icecream5::icecream5::turtle3: ===

===J3 :icecream5::icecream5::icecream5::1icecream::turtle2: ===

Thanks so very much angels!!!

Hey Cindy better duck again. This time it's from Tuckie "How dare you think you are suppose to have some input on when I get my lap time :bitchslap2: !?!" Can I hear a motherly voice saying "girls, do I have to take that toy away from you!"

Really Cindy no matter how hard we try to pay attention, I think the longer our pets have been off the harder it is for us to measure. I know with Baila, as she never entirely lost her wag - just gave a far less rigorous version I almost started not being sure I woud still recognize her norm. She was only off a couple of months! Boy it's gotta be hard. On the other hand,

WOOWOO~~chug, chug, chug, chug
is indeed Justice. :happydance: Sounds like you're getting to enjoy having that boy back and am I glad. Well our tiger, lion and bear vally :blink: has fires on three sides and our hills are quickly getting smoked out of sight. I'm signing off and heading home!

Cindy, I love getting to see those trains. Glad you're keeping them up. Come on Tucker, you can do it.

May you all rest well tonight so you may indeed have your :wbd3: tomorrow!

Thank You IMOM and Angels!!

Martha Jane

Oh, my, all those ice creams... making me hungry!!!

Hugs to the boys!!!

Tuckie has made it to 3 days. phew. I wasn't sure he was going to make it. He was awake a lot during the night--he was very restless. I gave him some med becuz it was probably pre-ictal. So he is very quiet and tired today--as is his mommy.

Justice keeps going like gangbusters--57 days!!

I wwent to the HS today. The tech saw me and said "the terriers sure seem to be coming around since u worked on them." That was so nice to hear. Even better was the one terrier that was so frightened a week ago and would never come to the front of the run, is starting to come to the front when some people approach. When I went in, he was at the corner in the back, and he looked up and saw me and ran to the door and wiggle butted like crazy and jumped up on the door and licked my fingers. OMG--he just tugs at my heartstrings. When I went into the enclosure he did run to the corner, but this time I was able to go back all the way to where he was laying (instead of taking 30min to get back to him), and I sat down and his tail was thumping like crazy and he came to me and was licking my hand--I hated to leave him!! One pupper I worked on has gone to a foster home and they are thinking abt adopting him. YAHOO!! They noticed one cat is much more friendly. So it was a good day. I nearly didn't go becuz I was so tired--but I couldn't stop thinking abt the pups and kitties.

Hi Kay, u just go grab a gallon or two of icecream. I think Justie's 57 scoops and Tuck's 3 scoops--would mean u need to eat at least a gallon. Broccoli anyone?? hehehe. hugs

Hi Martha Jane, it is super to have Justice back. He is such an energetic little boy (as is Tuck) that it was hard seeing him seizure so much and getting worse. Now he is back to normal and u would never guess he was a pup with epilepsy!!

Baila wants to go for a long walk-u better get out with her, or :bitchslap2::lol:

hugs

Well, I think I am going ahead and doing the trains--Tuck is at 3 days and Justice won't be at 57 for abt 5 hours--but I know he will make it!!!! Plus I am so tired, I may not get back on later.

thanks so very much angels!!!

=====T :icecream3::turtle: =====

===J3 :icecream5::icecream5::icecream5::icecream2::turtle3: ===

:wbd3:

I may not get back on later

This is for Justice: What do you mean you may not get back on? You're tired. I'm still your energetic pup who'll still be wanting in and out... I've lot's of ground to protect! Get up mom - we need to play! So Cindy if you don't you know what :bitchslap2: .

Really glad Justice is doing so well and Tucker is hanging in there still. Yey for day three!

Cindy, what you did for those Terriers is incredible. It seems quite likely that if your situation were slightly different Justice and Tucker would possibly have another to share your attention with. It is wonderful that you made the journey.

Rest well tonight - You've earned it!!

Thank You IMOM and ANGELS!

Martha Jane

Wooo hooo - Just a quick stop in - so glad to see Tuck is up to 3 days!!!

Way to GOOO boys, keepi on chuggin!

Hi Cindy,

Saw you were active over here! Saying hello and checkin on the boys!

Thanks for helping them angels!

Martha Jane

It's another hot day here and becoming more humid (storms are forecast tonight), so the pups haven't been outside for any length of time. Justice did check under all 16 large evergreens though since he feels that is his job. Tuck is more of a perimeter checking kind of pup. Today Tuck has gone on the deck and napped a few times. I have to go out after a few minutes and pick him up and bring him in to continue his nap inside. He had a very restless night again with some pacing--something seems to be brewing in his brain-so mommy is spending lots of time with him, and if he leaves the room I again put on the stalker mom cape!

In abt 2 hours Tuck will be at 4 days!! This eve Justice will be at 58 days!!

Hi Martha Jane, yep if I were rich--I would adopt the one terrier in a heartbeat. I have to pull myself away from him to go work on the others. This last time, I did him last, so I could stay as long as I wanted. I had to be careful I didn't hurry through the others just so I could see him--I know u would have :bitchslap2: me if I had done that!!!hehehe. I'm abt to go to Baila's thread when I am done here--there better be an update--if not- :bitchslap2: hehehe.

Hi Linda, I hope ur visit with Diane is going well--only a couple more days, which I know will make u sad. Have fun and pet Deli for me when u next see her!!

Hey MJ, just saw ur post--it wasn't there when I started typing, but I had to keep getting up and checking on Tuck. Going to check Baila now!

thanks so very much angels!!!!!!

Edited by k9sign

When I went in, he was at the corner in the back, and he looked up and saw me and ran to the door and wiggle butted like crazy and jumped up on the door and licked my fingers.
Face it, Cindy, you make butts wiggle wherever you go. :)

In abt 2 hours Tuck will be at 4 days!! This eve Justice will be at 58 days!!

WhooHOOOO! Love it when all they do is chug along. Keep going boys.

Tuckie is acting a bit "off", so I am going to go be with him.

"Face it, Cindy, you make butts wiggle wherever you go."

Kim, u are a HOOT!!! I learned from the best--Tuckie!!!

Juli, at least the Keppra kid is doing well!!! Hopefully Tuck will keep on chugging along!!

Hey, how are u guys getting just the small quotes u are doing?? I know if I just hit reply it will quote--but its the previous posts--not just parts of it--how did ya do it?? I know it's gotta be obvious-just not seeing it!

Justice is at 58 days and Tuckie at 4!!!

=====T :icecream4::turtle: =====

===J3 :icecream5::icecream5::icecream5::icecream3::turtle2: ===

Thank you so very much angels!!!!!!

Had to check on the boys before I head up for bed... hope Tuckie is just a bit off because he needs extra snuggling with his mom...I ate an English Toffee ice cream bar, and, of course, can't eat ice cream without thinking of Tuck, even if it wasn't broccoli-flavored!

Have a WB Night!

Hi Cindy....

Sounds like the boys are doing well, Justice is amazing and little Tucker has strung together a short train, I see.

Chloe says, "way to go boys!!!!!!" She's been a very good girl lately so that Tucker can focus on his health instead of keeping her out of "juvy" ...... :lol:

Had to check the wiggle ignition! Nope never even seems to need much starter fluid. Now I've exhausted my mechanical vocab. Really glad to see Tucker has made another day and is slowly growing his train again. And Justice - 2 more days to his next line!!

Face it, Cindy, you make butts wiggle wherever you go.

Got to second (or third) that - and show you the quote worked for me! :bitchslap2:

By the way, the quote seems inconsistant for many of us. When you do a 'new reply' then the blue bar at the top of the reply box has a picture of a tree and to the right a quote bubble. Yes, my computer naivite should be glaring like dirty bra strap slipped down someone's arm about now but I don't know the computereez terms! When you push that quote bubble, sometimes you may get pop up, sometimes you will see [ quote ] then you paste what you want and hit the bubble again. Good luck - sometimes it just doesn't seem to work.

So do you have a pet name for your new distant terrier? Don't you dare :bitchslap2: you'd just want to rush through the others even more. It's wonderful that you're doing that!

Thank you IMOM and ANGELs for helping these kids!

Martha Jane

It's raining and the sky is black--storms are a comin again. I just hope it's not an all day thing!!!

Poor little Justice is the one that was stung by a friggin bee today. I was SOOO worried he would break through with a seizure. He was shaking like a leaf for abt 45 min, but thank God never had a seizure. It happened abt 7:45am--never expected one of them to be stung that early in the day. Poor munchkin's leg is still tender, but he is putting weight on it for the most part and isn't shivering, and doesn't have his little tail plastered against his butt or his ears flat back like a jack rabbit. He looked pitiful. But he was much braver then I would have been!!

Tuckie is hanging in there. I had Carol and David take him in with them when they went back to bed for awhile. I didn't want Tuck upset abt Justice, and I wanted to just focus on Justie. Everyone agrees something seems not right with Tuck--but he hasn't had any seizures. He has had sublingual meds twice over the past few days, just becuz he wasn't acting right.

At 5pm he will be at 5 days!!!

Justice will be at 59 days this eve!!!

OHHHH Justice today has broken Tuckers all time in 5.5 year record of seizure free days. One time Tuck got to 58 days (awesome--since he has only reached 30 days abt 7-8 times in 5.5yrs). Huge sigh of relief that Justice becuz of Tara and his other angels is under control.

Yes, my computer naivite should be glaring like dirty bra strap slipped down someone's arm about now but I don't know the computereez terms!

Hi Martha Jane--ROTFLMBO!! I have never heard that one before!!

well I did what u said with the quote--we'll see if it works!!

I call the terrier I have a special bond with -"little Buddy". I also use the names they "give them" when they are brought in to the HS, but I tend to call them all sweetie, baby, etc. I wish the HS was closer and gas prices weren't so high so I could go a few times/week. I find myself thinking abt the puppers and kitties a lot.

Did u go out in the heat yesterday?--if u did :bitchslap2: hehehe.

Hopefully I can get over to check Baila before the storm hits. This is going to be a off the computer kind of day and eve--darn storms.

Hi Laura--u know Chloe IS being good--or her mom is anyway. lol. Now she has a new distraction anyway.

Tuckie always has time to keep Chloe out of "juvie"--becuz she is ALWAY'S INNOCENT!!! Justice can always stand in too--he is learning the ropes from his big brother. Justie's name is soon to be added to the shingle!!

Hi Kay, aw thanks for checkin on the boys before bedtime. That English Toffee icecream bar seems to have done the trick!!! Tuck says it's OK if sometimes u have icecream that isn't broccoli flavored--maybe carrot flavored??? ^_^

thanks so much angels for saving these special little boys' lives. :heart:

Edited by k9sign

Cindy, would you quit walking your dogs over the bee hives! :bitchslap2: ! . Seriously, talk about bad luck! Poor Justice!! I am sooo glad to hear he's still doing well! Are these hornets? I have a terribly time with the yellow jacketed wasps living in the metal pipe fencing, but barely ever see more than the sweat bees. I'm really sorry you're having to deal with that too.

Justice, you record breaker you- 60 days tonight!! Go Go Go!!

Tucker, you get the big Kudos too. Even though you're not feeling great, your still building your train! :aktion033:

Cindy, what did we say about not giving a pet name to "little Buddy" :bitchslap2:. Good thing you don't live closer - only J & T would make you extract yourself!

ROTFLMBO
What in the world does that mean? I think I've just recently figured out the meaning of LOL! ah oh - think I just flagged my puter naivete again. Yea, I'm the one with the ripped prissy slip hanging out on prom night!

By the way, how do you get the boys to eat baby rice? Baila looked at me like I was nuts! Guess I know what I'll be having for dinner!

Really glad that Justice and Tucker made it through another night! Hope you have a great day!

ANGELS and IMOM - we all thank you for saving these boys!!

Martha Jane

Edited by Baila

We keep having off and on storms--more to come <sigh>

Justice is doing fine--every once in awhile he picks up his leg that he was stung on, but he is letting me do HTA on it.

Tuck is still hanging in there!

Hi Martha Jane, I don't know what kind of bee got Tuckie and now Justie (their sister Rustie has been stung twice this past week!). They are either the "honey bees" becuz of the clover that grew in the yard (crappy grass seed had clover in it!) or those big yellow/black ones. We have also seen lots of wasps. Something that is hanging around the ground that can be stepped on.

LOL-laughing out loud

ROTFLMBO-rolling on the floor laughing my butt off (or u can switch the B or an A--fot ass.

TTYL--talk to u later

WELL...maybe the fact that both boys are on phenobarb which makes them STARVING is why they like baby rice cereal (it's the plain stuff in a box-right?). Oh, wait, Justice was not having seizures yet when the vet first suggested baby rice cereal (he couldn't keep regular white rice down). He dug right in--but he was starving becuz he hadn't eaten any normal food for a week that would stay down. After 2 hospitalizations I had to keep him on it, but they had me add a little of his mushed up food to it --oh then he really went nuts!! But now I always use it when they have been sick.

So what will u be eating with the baby rice cereal?? Mashed taters?? Green beans? Ya gotta eat those greens!! :bitchslap2:

Seriously I'm sorry it didn't work--I so wish it had, and Baila was feeling better. Maybe the vet can give something for nausea? I'll check out her thread--hopefully there is a good update!

Oh Justice will be at 59 days tonight--tmw eve--SIXTY!

Tuckie is at 5 days!!

Thanks so very much angels!!!!!

!

Edited by k9sign

With the way this weird weather is going--I better do the trains now!!!

THANK GOD, Justice didn't break through becuz of the bee sting!! He will be at 59 days at 10pm!!!

Tuckie has made it to 5 days!! He even played a few minutes ago with his squeaky tennis ball and eggplant!!

here goes...

=====T :icecream5::turtle: =====

===J3 :icecream5::icecream5::icecream5::icecream4::turtle3: ===

Thanks so VERY MUCH angels!!

If the bees are stinging near the fences, then check inside the tubes - they love to make nests in there. If they are honeybees feasting on clover, I think you'll have to get someone out there on their hands and knees pulling out all the clover.

Can you believe my grandma did that when we moved to our new house when I was a kid. She'd get up at 5:00, and go out and weed the lawn. She didn't want the neighbors seeing her, because she could hear them talking about the crazy lady weeding the lawn. Needless to say, we had the best lawn in the neighborhood.

Of course my lawn is nothing but weeds. If I pull the weeds, there won't be any green. I want to tear it all out, and start from scratch. Lots of things I want to do - but will never happen. LOL.

You and Martha Jane really seem to love :bitchslap2:

Hope it cools down and the thunderstorms end. I know we're getting them tomorrow. (umm, later today) [attachmentid=62]

post-11-1154064451.gif

Justice is doing super--can u believe tonight he will be at SIXTY DAYS, and Tuckie at 6!!!!! :anidogfris:

Tuck played a few minutes last night--but today is back to not acting well.

Whoa, I just had to go to the window and see what was happening. It sounded like a plane was way too close to the house, and I worried something was wrong, becuz it was so loud. Well people in Akron, Ohio may be used to the noise of the Goodyear blimp, since that's where it's homebase is--but OMG I looked out the window and looked up towards the sky and it was coming over the roof--scared the crap out of me!!! I can't believe how close it was. I am abt 2.5 stories up (we're built on a hill) and geesh--I am just so glad it wasn't a plane in trouble. I'm surprised that the boys stood on the arm of the recliner in my room and had their feet on the window sill and just watched it. Tuckie did end up falling off the arm-just as I am going over becuz I can see he is unsteady. But they never barked or anything. I think they were as amazed as i was.

Hi Diana, our fencing doesn't have the tubes u are talking abt--but I know what u mean-chain-link fencing has it. We have horse fencing. But the clover I think is the culprit. Carol has mowed and the tops of the clover are off--but I know she couldn't have got every single bit off. Once the heatwave ends (in abt 10 days-ugh) I'm going out and pull it--do u think it will come back if I actually pull the clover?? We have HUGE amounts of it too.

That's so funny what ur grandma did abt weeding at 5am!

Yes, it's MJ's fault I am sure as to why we use :bitchslap2: (that's for u MJ!!). Although I think we are both in agreement that we like it becuz we would never actually be able to :bitchslap2: anyone for real. hehehe.

Hope the girls are doing well!!! hugs

I need to go check on Tucker, and then hopefully soon get some more C& P done in RB--at least a few. This has been tough with Tucker not feeling well to be here like I want--but even a few is something!

Thanks so very much angels.

Oh Yea! Blame it on me will ya!?! :bitchslap2:

Whew, now that's out of my system. Cindy, made my heart jump to hear that Tuckie played even a little bit last night though I'm sorry to hear he's not as good today. I came looking for trains. It's so neat that we're going on 6 and 60!!! :happydance::anidogfris: Why won't Anidogfris jump for me?

Now Cindy - Southern CA? Have I ever sounded like a valley girl to you :bitchslap2: ! (No offense to you S.CA's out there - just another chance to use that on Cindy). The fires around me have included the Gash Fire, another quick fire on Blue Mountain, a fire on Mount Sentinal, the Woodchuck fire (I think that one snagged a home), a fire on Mount Jumbo(one of the fire fighters on this one had to be taken off the mountain do to a bee sting so he was in good co. with Tuck and Just), the Packer Gulch... I think all of our valleys have had some fire at this point. OK I made it way to easy for you! There's probably something on the net on all those. See S. CA is not the only place burning, but we're not being hit like they are! They also have had 12 days running over 100. We've only had 16 or 17 days this summer but I believe that is more than between 1940-1983 combined. Oh - not a weather forum either..

Cindy I'm really glad your boys are doing as well as they are, and that you are out there!

IMOM and ANGELS I'm really glad you are helping Cindy's boys to do so well!!

THANK YOU!!!

:hugs:

Martha Jane and Baila

Edited by Baila

Tuckie boy is at 6 days!!!

Little Justie is at 60!!!

Thanks so much angels!

=====T :icecream5::1icecream::turtle: =====

===J3 :icecream5::icecream5::icecream5::icecream5::turtle4: ===

Ah, Now I may be able to sign off. Do those trains look gooooood!!

YEY Tucker and Justice!!

Thanks ANGELS for their having those great trains!

Martha Jane

MONTANA!!! Martha Jane u live in Montana!! U are in the northern Rockies? I am sooo envious!!! OMG when u walk are u in the mountains??The Packer Gulch fire is really bad. U are right--I thought maybe u were from Fla or Tx or OK--NEVER would have guessed Montana!! So seriously how close are u to the fires?? Is ur home in danger??

Anytime I have left the mountains I feel like I leave a piece of my heart there.

Why won't Anidogfris jump for me?

but what u put in ur post is jumping. I used to occas have a problem with no movement with emoticons. Usually if I deleted cookies and temp files it would help.

it can be the weather forum if we want it to be! :bitchslap2:

Oh I see u came back to check on trains--they are pretty awesome!!!

Gotta give the boys their meds--thanks so much angels for helping them get the meds they so desperately need!