Welcome to IMOM Community Home

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sign in to follow this  
Jacki IMOM

Tucker and Justice Van Allen, Part 1

998 posts in this topic

Oh, dear sweet Laura, in case Kim missed--- :bitchslap2:;)

The boys are OK abt Chloe getting a toe nail trim now, since they will grow before the f-word!! Don't ever take one of the kitties for a toe nail trim near the f-word--cuz u ain't seen nothin yet!!!

Tuckie is laying on his eggplant--I'm not sure he totally feels safe yet!

The boys are sacked out--and I will be too soon. They hit 4 and 46 days!

Hi Laurie, so glad u felt well enough to check the boys thread and post. We are thinking abt u. Please keep us up to date on what's happening!! hugs

Oh well...round 3 of todays storms is coming, so gotta run.

Thanks so much angels!!

:tuckie2:

Edited by k9sign

Tuck played with Abbie-only for a minute or two, but he played!!

even if it was for only a minute or two I'm ecstatic that you had a minute or two of Tuck back. Those are the moments we need the most! :bowwow: I sure hope they are staying cool! Used to put a baby pool out for mine in this heat and when I'd let them out it was streak and fling in the pool. We're really missing that this year and while your getting drowned we are expecting a whalloping fire season.

Oh, dear sweet Laura, in case Kim missed--- )

Laura you're clearly too sweet to deserve it but for liking the heat in case Cindy and Kim both missed :bitchslap2::ohmy:

Jackie, Tucks emoticon is precious. How you do it all!?!

Only 4 days to 50 for Justice!!! Yea!! We know Tuck will get there shortly!!

Thanks for helping them angels!

Martha Jane

No playing from Tuck today. He will lie on the floor or on furniture and have his carrot or squeaky ball in his mouth just squeaking away--he just isn't running gleefully thru the house-bouncy bouncy.

Tuck will though be at 5 days tonight and Justice at 47!!!

Hi Martha Jane, I see u are still able to get to the old board and copy things. I don't know what the heck has happened that I can't!! No matter what I do--I end up back at this board!!! I can get to the other one--but as soon as I click on anything--back to here I come!!! So...I won't be able to visit Baila--till I figure this out. Worse yet--I can't copy and paste.

Hmmmm I wonder if I use a link (like one of Tuck's links that Jacki put on the intro) if it will be a "back door" to the community forum..hmmm

gotta go try!! Give Baila a kiss and hug from me!!

Hi Linda, I don't blame u for being too tired to do the train--I was too! Seems all I did yesterday was move some Happy Endings threads and mostly follow all the weird hidden things. Made me crazy!!! OK--hope I can get back to copying!!

thanks so very much angels!!!

**edit--I can get in to the old IMOM using a "back door"--clicked on one of Tuck's links back to old site--and hehehe I can move around in the old site IMOM again--hopefully I can keep doing it. :aktion033:

:wbd3:

Edited by k9sign

OK Cindy, you think you're a computer lame brain? Your computer skills seem great to me, it's your math that may suffer. Thank you for congratulating me on doing so well on transferring my posts. I think I almost managed to do not quite half as many as you - an I chose a forum that would allow me to play in pre-school while you are having to deal with the post doctoral problem solving forum!! She knew she could She knew she could..Chug Chug!! As embarrassing as this is to admit, I'm getting a hot spot on my finger from the touch pad on this laptop! And talk about lameness, I'm back here editing this post because I apparantly sent nothing but a quote of your entire last post by accident!

We've be in the mid-upper 90's more of the summer than not this year. Boy am I glad we don't have your humidity to deal with.

Glad Justice is still Rockin and we're hoping Tucker rallies even more soon!!

Thank you angels!!

Edited by Baila

Gosh Cindy, Now I'm feeling left in the old dog pen watching my new friends over in the new yard playing! Maybe I should start on 'Behind the Scenes' but that's an area I think I'd better ask about first, not to mention that I've already been such a "skwoo ball" just working on Dog Daze.

I'm really sorry to hear Tuck is playless today. That's got to be tough to see. Hopefully this is just his day of rest from his two minutes yesterday so he can go for three tomorrow! Yea for working on his 5th day. Justice- only Three more days!! :claphands::biggrin:

Wow isn't it the truth that merely cut and paste can be make one tired, and I didn't even have any of the weird stuff that you did, just my self made goofs. I'm almost afraid to put it here, but I am still getting to the old site by putting IMOM in google and hitting 'I Feel Lucky'. It has let me through every time. I'm also using Firefox, which like Netscape has a tab system so I can keep several tabbed pages in front of me at all times and I keep both sites open the whole time I'm working. I can't seem to get there other ways either so I hope this works a bit longer

:wbd3: Hey Tuck - remember me? I'm still in there. Lets play! Sure hope he's having a better day!!

Justice is still going strong!!! His only problem is not getting to play outside like he wants becuz of the heat!

Tuckie has been acting more listless today. I have held him a lot today when I had a chance--otherwise he has been up against me sleeping. I hope with the heat--even though the AC is on--is the cause of some of this, since he is going outside every once in awhile.

Hi Martha Jane, Math, computers--same skill in both-- :unsure: My post -doc copying and pasting--is gonna make Linda and Jacki tear their hair out!! I do ask LOTS of questions!! I am glad u have a few questions of ur own!! ^_^

I saw the earlier post with just the quote--the only thing I thought was--well she's tired too!!

Maybe after Tuck's playing for 2 minutes, he does need a 'day of rest'. A REALLY LONG power nap!

Ah, see u found a way into IMOM too-I never thought to goggle it since I have a link in my favorites.

Give Baila a hug--glad she is having a WBD day!!!

I think Tuck and Justice may go trainless again tonight. I know I can't seem to get it together to do it, and I KNOW Linda is exhausted!!!

The boys said it's OK--they understand the train station is under construction!!

Well I can do a short version--very short!!!

====T :icecream5::turtle: ========

===J1 :icecream5::icecream5::icecream5::icecream5::turtle3:===

===J2 :icecream5::icecream5::icecream5::icecream5::turtle3: ===

===J3 :icecream5::icecream2::turtle: =====

OK, I lied, I started doing it and Tuck's was so easy to do totally, I felt guilty abt not doing Justice's totally.

Thanks so much angels!!!!!!!

Edited by k9sign

Yea Cindy they got their trains!!! You are the great steam engine! And yes I was very tired when I did that and didn't even notice till I was just checking back in.

Great job on the trains!!

Off toward 6 & 48!!

Think I"m pretty ready to join Tuck on his power nap! -_- No, I'm not even wishing your butt to wiggle tonight!! It needs the rest - (assuming it powers our feeble brains!) Don't know how Linda and Jackie can keep doing soo much!! They'll probably be bald by the time we've gotten through any forum!! :biggrin: Hey Cindy, thanks for checking in on Baila!

Hope Tuck is feeling OK. Yea Justice!

Thanks Angels!

Martha Jane

Great job with the trains! Thanks for posting them, I am still working on an easier system to post them all - Thanks for keeping the chuggers going!!!

Hi guys,

Tuckie isn't having a good day. He is so clingy, listless and just looks so old. I'm going to talk with the vet as soon as I can get ahold of her.

Justice is fine and since he can't go out for more then 10 minutes at a time (later I won't even let him out for that long), he wants in and out often. He comes into the AC, and cools off, and then wants back out. I have had to resort though to putting a post it up or telling whoever is around, not to let him out before a certain time frame. He thinks if he is still panting a little he can go back outside--wrong!!

Tonight Tuck will hopefully be at 6 and Justice at 48!

Hi Martha Jane, I saw u were copying and pasting after 1am like me--u got on a roll girl!!!! Hope baila is OK. I think I saw she is over here now in the new playground!! whoo-hoo.

Hi Linda, may not get that train in tonight--but I will try. I think u won't be able to do it for awhile since u are just a wee bit busy. lol

thanks so much angels.

Hi Cindy, Wasn't it just like you to be the first to welcome me to the new playground!!

Thanks- Glad to come and play!

Hey, I noticed that you did a really good job on you train last night! You know what happens when it's discovered that someone can make a really good pot of coffee!! Uh-oh!...

Sure understand if your both too tired tonight after all the cut and paste. I'm with you on hoping we get more volunteers helping. If everyone just copied 3 topics a day it would make a huge difference!

Really frightening to hear about Tuckie struggling so. My prayers will be focused on you both today! I'm glad Justice is doing so well and really glad you have air conditioning!

Keep us posted (which you're already incredible about) - I'm worried about Tuck.

Martha Jane

Edited by Baila

Hi Cindy, Just checking in on you and Tucker - and of course Justice. Hope everything is OK. Boy, have you seen what Lisa (kuhio98) has been getting done. She's astonishing! I've suggested give you some forum copying reinforcement.

Hope all is well!!

Thanks Angels!

Martha Jane

Thinking of Tucker and Justice. I hope Tucker is feeling better. I wrote about loving the new W.B.D. icon in the jersey girls thread. I just love it. You are all in my thoughts and prayers.I am trying to get used to the new board but having a hard time to find the new posts so I read the threads backwards. I will figure it all out just takes time.

Love Laurie,Kori :Angel15: and family :Angel15::pawprint::pawprint::pawprint::pawprint:

Hi everyone,

It's beena very long day. Tuckie has needed so much attention--which I am always glad to give him. But it made being on the puter a bit difficult!

I spoke with the vet a short time ago, and we are reducing one of his meds slightly to see if it helps.

I hope it does! So tonight he had less medication--of course the concern is what it will do to him as far as seizures. But this is not Tuckie, and my little guy who always has this fire inside--doesn't have it right now. It's so sad to see him this way. If after a few days there is no difference we will reduce another med...

Hi Laurie, I am so glad u felt like checking on Tuck today. I hope things are improving--I will check out the Jersey girls thread--I am praying u have good news!! Please take care of urself!!! mnay hugs

Hey Martha Jane, Thanks so much for letting Lisa know I needed help!!! I think Linda said I was drowning over in Happy endings. Boy was she right!! I don't know how she is getting RB done! Lisa is going to town big time!!! We have a long way to go--esp when we have to do Jean's Anna--I think if u set ur pages in a post at the old board to 60 (instead of the normal 21) it has 27 pages. Precious' had 24--it took me all day to get the 24 pages done--wow 24 X 60 = 1,620 posts!!!

Thank God for Lisa!!! U are also doing an AWESOME job--U ROCK!!!!

The boys are asleep.

Tuckie is at 6 days and Justice at 48!!!!

OK...I'm gonna give it a try!!

=====T :1icecream::icecream5::turtle: ======

===J1 :icecream5::icecream5::icecream5::icecream5: ===

===J2 :icecream5::icecream5::icecream5::icecream5:===

===J3 :icecream5::icecream3: ========

thanks so much angels!!!

HI Cindy, I'm sure glad Tuckie made it through another day! Yea!! Hey, nice train again!!

I think I'm the guilty one of first telling Lisa you have been drowning in Happy Endings and then Linda changed it to the dramatic present tense, that you are drowning! Either way, isn't Lisa the greatest!?! While we've been trying to just keep at least a hand above water so we can call help. Lisa had very quietly copied something like 166 post. She's the kind we'd love to hate if we weren't so dumbfounded with appreciation and admiration so when I spotted her on the loose I was sure you'd love to have her join your gaurd!! Go Lisa too, thanks for helping both IMOM and Cindy!!

Yea Justice!! Only two more days!! I'm praying Tucker will get some of his fire back with this reduction.

Give him a butt rub from Baila and me!

Thank you Angels!!

Martha Jane

Edited by Baila

This is wonderful to see Tuck and Justice up and running, and so many posts. Sorry I've been unavailable. I did copy all the old ones from the old board, and will burn you a CD- AFTER this move is done. I also have a little surprise from the first "lost" thread. Jacki once posted a link to an archive site - it saves the way web pages USED to look - and I found some more of that thread there. Not a whole lot, but about 10 pages. Not in order either. Most of them came up blank. Darn hacker IPB Image. I'm going to see if I can find other "archive" sites, to see if there is any more to be salvaged.

When is Justice's birthday??

:stripekitty::stripekitty:

Hey der, it be us, Tabbytha and Catrinka. We dont lik the hot air, it maks us sweepy. Mommy boughted us a new cat tree today, but it not as cool as da banana auntie Kim gave us. Her Teddie has one too. It be the bestest banana you can lick. Mommy will show u da pickshurs soon. We shared!!!

Hi everyone,

Justice is doing great--49 days tonight!!!!!

Tuckie is no better, but it will take some time to know if the med decrease will make a difference. He still has me very worried, and he still just wants to sleep in my arms. Poor baby. He will be at 7 days tonight.

No one is going out for more then 2 minutes at a time becuz with the heat index its over 100 here--really high humidity--ick! I don't think even Laura could like this-u can't breath!!

Hi Martha Jane, yep Lisa is amazing!!! Did ya see her spreadsheet?? I would have had to work on it all day--wouldn't even know where to start!! The boys loved the butt rubs--give Baila one back from us!!!!!

Hi Diana, Justice's 4th BD is tmw!!!!! 4th BD and 50 days seizure free!!! I won't be home tmw until late afternoon or early eve--but then we celebrate!!!!

Oh 10 pages that were lost are found--that's awesome!!!! I am soo excited!!!

I better get to copying and pasting!!! The boys are glad the girls have a nanner too like Teddie!!!!!

thanks so much angels

Cindy, sooo glad Tuck made another day!! And Justice - BIRTHDAY AND 50 DAYS starts tomorrow!!! Hip Hip Hooray!! :aktion033::claphands::magicmoon::runninghorse::EMOTITWOCATS::anidogfris::pp_animal_556: We're all watching and waiting!! Hope Tuckie has a better day today!!

By the way did you call me chicken!?! :bitchslap2::dog: < ok, I'm the nervous one peeing.

Back to C&P (Cut and Paste) in the safety zone of preschool!!

Thank you angels for helping Cindy, Tucker and Justice!!! We all love you!! :thanks3:

Edited by Baila

Hi everyone!

Well I have been holding Tuck off and on all day between copying and

pasting (C & P). I wish he would start feeling better. I started typing this abt an hour ago, and it was too hard with holding Tuckie--plus I wanted to give him the attention he is needing. I miss his wiggle butt!!

Martha Jane--me call u chicken--why of course not. :P:lol: You have graduated from preschool missy--u have a graduate degree in C &P--besides all the weirdness of Happy Endings has worked out--so its just like doing any other forum!

I am soooo glad Baila is zipping around. That is great news!! hugs

Tmw is Justice's 4th birthday AND it will be his 50th seizure free day! I am so happy this little guy is doing so well. His seizures were becoming more frequent and more violent--and now becuz of Tara and his other angels who helped --I have a pupper that I often forget is even an epileptic!! In fact I was talking with the vet abt copying the records for the new neurologist appt on August 7th, and I suddenly blurted out right before we hung up--Oh gosh, did u get Justice copied too--I forgot he was going too. LOL.

Well I won't be spending all day with Justice on his BD, which is very sad. BUT, Justice is a very caring little guy and when I told him why--he said Mommy I want u to go! Tmw I am going to the Humane Society to volunteer doing Healing Touch for Animals (HTA) on some of the pets--hopefully cats and dogs. I will TRY to go weekly if health permits. I have a meeting with the medical director tmw AM and she will show me around and then I can get started. I'm excited--and I just hope I am feeling really well tmw!!

Well--Tuckie butt may be overmedicated or whatever it is--but he is at 7 days tonight!!! ONE WEEK!!!

Justice is at 49 days tonight!!!!

===T :icecream2::icecream5::turtle2: ====

===J1 :icecream5::icecream5::icecream5::icecream5::turtle2: ===

===J2 :icecream5::icecream5::icecream5::icecream5::turtle2: ===

===J3 :icecream5::icecream4::turtle2: ===

Hey, Linda, it's MUCH easier doing the long trains now!!!!!

THANK YOU JACKI!!!! :hugs:

Thank you so much angels!!!!!

:birthday4::bdayrose::birthday4::bdayrose: Yea Justice!!! OK Tucker, you'll just have to be a bit jealous while Justice gets the attention today. Didn't think I'd be able to do this at 4 a.m. your time but since my friend didn't get back when I thought she would I decided I'd better get back there and make sure she was. She wasn't so I get to be the first to wish Justice his Happy Birthday. May he get a basket full of bones, bananas (had to add that as Teddie is soooo cute with his crown that matches his banana) and belly rubs! :bravo:

Oh Tuckie, please start wiggling soon.

Cindy, it is very nice of you to do the volunteer work at the shelter too. You're going to really be one pooped girl. I way know what you mean by heightened respect for data input. I start getting wiggle eyed and before you know it I'm typing ' This has been copied and pasted...' into the topic heading and pasting the whole topic into the link box. Believe me, if I've made it anywhere, it's only to first grade!!

the weirdness of Happy Endings has worked out--so its just like doing any other forum!
Yea, like you think I'm going to sucker for that bait and switch . :bitchslap2: I saw your posts 'complicated, drowning.... ' :unsure: Not safe rapids for an elementary student! Believe me, I'd hate to leave you with more work trying to undo my damage! ;)

Hope your next couple of days go really well!!

Thank you so much angels :Angel15::Angel15: for giving Justice such a great Birthday and making it so Tucker is still here to enjoy it with him.

Edited by Baila

Yep it's my little Justice's 4th BD---and tonight he WILL get to 50 days!!!!

Tuckie made it thru the night and tonight will be at 8 days!!

Martha jane, I'll answer u more fully later today, but thanks for writing and the BD wishes. Justice is sitting here with me, and he sends wags and wiggles and thanks back!!.

Gotta run.

thanks so much angels!!!

Justice has an official Birthday greet topic in the birthdays forum.

Did you know you can print topics? See that little menu that reads "Options"?. Click on that.

Ah darn--a storm has just popped up-hopefully I can tell u abt my day later tonight-but depends on the storm.

Justice thinks its way cool he has BD greetings!!! He'll get on later after his celebration--and the storms over!!

Tonight we have 50 for Justice and Tuck at 8!!!!!

I am sorry--it is way to close--gotta get off!!

Thanks angels!!!

Tstroms heading in - Just want to wish Justice a happy birthday.

Look at the boys 50 and 8!!! I am so happy!!!!!

Hi everyone. Lots of thunder...but nothing else. WEIRD WEATHER!! Thank goodness no rain though, becuz the area hasn't recovered from last week yet.

The boys got a tiny bit of icecream tonight. Justice got a new "cry baby puppy" and some liver biscotti treats. He also got a bath, as did Tuck- ummm that was not their favorite part. But now they smell like vanilla instead of outdoor stuff. You should have seen the mud and sand come off of Justice!

Martha Jane--harumph--bait and switch! U are BAD girl :bitchslap2: !!! Seriously everything is fine with Happy Endings now--for some resaon I can't see many of the pages, but some others do--so it's worked out. The drowning now has to do with the amount left to do--that list is staggering and I won't be able to work on it till Sunday!! Linda must be quietly drowning too in RB!

I am pooped from today, but it was a good experience.I stayed at the Humane Society (HS) 2.5 hours and worked on 8 animals-3 dogs and 5 cats. All the dogs are in cement enclosures with a door that’s like a big cage door--so people can walk down and look at all the adoptable dogs--they get to go outside one at a time several times a day--and of course there are big penned areas outside where u can take a dog u are interested in outside to play. The people taking care of them really seem to care abt the cats and dogs--even a rabbit. One terrier had a big sign on the cage with --VERY SCARED MOVE SLOWLY! The vet tech asked me to work on him and asked me to work on the others I did. Well the best response was from this sweet frightened terrier. I started just sitting outside the door, becuz he was cowering in the corner of the enclosure. After a few minutes I went inside slowly and sat on the floor by the door. He started moving a little closer while I was working on him from a distance. I ended up on a platform that he was on. He ended up with his head in my lap. After working on him, I left. The vet tech noticed everytime I came in and out, or he would see me at the window while I was going in with the cats--he would run to the front of the run just wagging his tail--a wiggle butt actually. They had not seen that before--if someone came close he would cower in the corner. I visited him often and told him I'll be back. I hope of course he isn't there, and has been adopted. He is the one that just pulled at my heartstrings. Really they all did--but this one was special. A couple cats in particular were so sweet too and climbed on my lap and just purred away.

I hope to go once a week or every 2 weeks if I'm able to. I am lucky that the folks I live with are helping with gas since it's 55min away. They know it's been hard for me having the knowledge to do HTA--but not being able to use it since with my illness I never know if I'll be able to work on an animal. But this way, they said it's fine to just come when I want-no particular schedule.

I have to go to Columbus on Friday for a late doc appointment, so will stay overnight ad come home Sat. eve. I think I will go back to the HS on Friday to do some HTA--since the HS is on the way to Columbus. Hopefully I can make it coincide with times I need to go to Columbus-so it won't be a big deal.

I probably looked a bit weird leaving there. Before getting in the car, I got out a small "tub" and poured a mixture I made up last night of 1oz chlorox and a quart of water. I poured it in the tub and then stepped in it so it would cover the soles and treads of my tennis shoes--then I switched shoes and poured out the chlorox/water and put the tub and shoes in the trunk. I also poured a bit of the mixture on my hands, and even though the vet said I didn't have to (but that it wouldn't hurt), i had a change of shirt and jeans in the car--so when I got home I changed in the basement. The boys don't get vaccinated (they get titers)--so I don't want to bring something home!!!

Jacki--thanks so much for starting Justie's BD thread!! No, I didn't know I can copy. That is just :waycool:

Linda--thanks!! I hope the storms weren't bad!

I will do the boys trains on another post--if I can see thru my eyelids!!

Thanks so much angels!!!

:tuckie2:

Edited by k9sign

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO MY LITTLE GUY--my little snuggle butt.

Tuckie is at 8 days and the birthday boy is at 50!!

===T :icecream3::icecream5::turtle2: ====

===J1 :icecream5::icecream5::icecream5::icecream5::turtle2: ===

===J2 :icecream5::icecream5::icecream5::icecream5::turtle2: ===

===J3 :icecream5::icecream5::turtle3: ======

Angels--thanks from the bottom of my heart--I have the boys becuz of u!!!

Edited by k9sign