Welcome to IMOM Community Home

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sign in to follow this  
Kyle imom

Baby Girl now has ALL FUNDS RAISED!

47 posts in this topic

Good Morning, We live in Nuevo, Ca. The place of animals. I am not going to be able to post again until mid morning cause I have to take kids to school and go straight to Baby Girl, I didn't get to see her yesturday. The vet was supposed to call me cause they were closed yesterday but they were going to let me see her and no one call me. I have been going to see her everyday two to three times a day for a couple hours each. I bet their sick of me but I don't care. If my kids were in the hospital I would be there every second. I would sleep in the kennel with her if I could! I am begging you I don't know how long she can wait, Please PLEASE help her get treatment! any treatment they still haven't bandage it or anything please help Baby Girl!

Sorry, I just turned my computer on for the first time since Friday. I don't have much to spare, but I just sent what I could through Paypal. Hope Baby Girl gets what she needs!

Oh! Thank you so MUCH!!!! Thank you soso much!!!!!

Turns out I have a few more dollars to give. :) Here's $9 more coming your way.

:ten:

Thank you so very much Baby Girl gives nibbles to you!

Sending what I can from the kitty litter container. Please help. Baby Girl needs lots of angels.

Thank you very much are family is grateful!

Baby Girl has $457 in donations! She's so close - just $101 more needed! Her vet opens in just a bit, we'd love to be able to call them and tell them surgery is a go. Every dollar counts so please give even just a little, and help this pup in pain get the treatment she needs.

Just click here....

Cindy/IMOM

YAY!!!

Baby Girl is getting SO CLOSE...I would give your vet an update that you are CLOSE...so they can be prepared...

Also, forgot to mention it but try to bring a towel or a t shirt with your smell on it for Baby Girl...she might be comforted by that...Judy

Baby Girl has $457 in donations! She's so close - just $101 more needed! Her vet opens in just a bit, we'd love to be able to call them and tell them surgery is a go. Every dollar counts so please give even just a little, and help this pup in pain get the treatment she needs.

Just click here....

Cindy/IMOM

Thank you so very much I am crying I am so happy for her. I treasure you guys! UNBELIVEABLE!!!!!!THANK YOU!!!!!!!!

YAY!!!

Baby Girl is getting SO CLOSE...I would give your vet an update that you are CLOSE...so they can be prepared...

Also, forgot to mention it but try to bring a towel or a t shirt with your smell on it for Baby Girl...she might be comforted by that...Judy

I never thought of that thank you I will do that! Thank you so very much!

I want to thank all you; you truely are amazing and there are no words to tell you how gratefull we are. We are so very close to saving her life please help her. I have to go now to get ready to go see her and tell them an update! Thank you and god bless all of you! I will be back and give you an update on Baby Girl!!

Kyle , judy, cindy can one you guys email me since I won't be by a computer for alittle while to give me an update please thank you everyone I feel so blessed

Just click here....

Cindy/IMOM

May i ask what will happen with the other dog who Baby Girl had a fight with?

Susan, I don't know if you saw the posts above but Kristy went to the vet clinic to visit Baby Girl so she won't see your post for a little while.

I do not know what is happening with the other dog but it a member of the family. Judy

Susan, I just read in the Introduction thread that Mischief, the other dog didn't have as serious injuries and she was treated at home.

It doesn't say anything else. Judy

Our understanding is that they plan to try and find her a new home.

Susan, I don't know if you saw the posts above but Kristy went to the vet clinic to visit Baby Girl so she won't see your post for a little while.

I do not know what is happening with the other dog but it a member of the family. Judy

It's all really terrible ... did a case worker ask if they will crate the kids when left alone? I'm sending a donation thru paypal, but have preventative steps been put in place so there is no more suffering? I think that's a fair question....Thanks!

Now Baby has $482! Just a few more dollars and she can be helped - $76 to be exact.

We're almost there!!

Cindy/IMOM

Kyle contacted the vet and they are willing to go ahead with the $482 we've raised, so Baby Girl is moving to ALL FUNDS RAISED! :dogsled:

THANK YOU WONDERFUL ANGELS!!!!! :aktion033: :aktion033: :aktion033:

Cindy/IMOM

Well that's a hard question, we adopted baby girl and her sister mischeif together. but we are probley going to find mischeif a really good home.

It's all really terrible ... did a case worker ask if they will crate the kids when left alone? I'm sending a donation thru paypal, but have preventative steps been put in place so there is no more suffering? I think that's a fair question....Thanks!

Yea I am going to keep them seperated. they miss each other I know that but I don't want to take the chance when baby girl is home

I want to thank everyone for what they did for baby girl she had her surgery and pulled through it she is going to be fine and she is coming home thanks to all of you! We love you all and we will NEVER forget this. Thank you so very much we are so grateful.

LOVE ALWAYS Kristy, Bill, Brandon, Jason, Tormara, Cody , Brett, Mischeif, Spazz, Lil bit, Dixie Thank you

:pp_animal_568: most of ALL Baby Girl Thank s YOU!!!!!!!

We hope Baby Girl has a fast and easy recovery. But do keep them separate, for their safety as well as that of your kids.

Please keep us posted!

Cindy/IMOM

Sign in to follow this