Welcome to IMOM Community Home

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sign in to follow this  
Kyle imom

Baby Girl now has ALL FUNDS RAISED!

47 posts in this topic

Diagnosis: Serious wounds suffered in a fight, requiring surgery

Amount of estimate: $808.00

Owner Contribution: $250

We need to raise: $558.00

Spayed or neutered: Yes

Caseworker: Kyle

baby_gir_1l.jpg

Baby girl is an 18-month-old, 78 pound Shepard/Mastiff. She got into a fight with another female Shepard/Mastiff in the same household, and suffered serious injuries when their owner was unable to stop the fight. She needs surgery to repair her badly damaged leg.

Baby girl has been hospitalized for approximately 3 days awaiting treatment, and we are really hoping to make surgery happen tomorrow, Monday 12/7/09.

The estimate for surgery is $808. Her owner has $100 to contribute, and has a $150 pledge from United Animal Nations. So $558 remains to be raised ASAP.

Can you help get Baby Girl treated and home with her family? Please go to www.imom.org/donation, and mark your gift "EF - Baby Girl Raigner."

Fundraising should begin when Baby Girl's owner begins posting on this forum thread.

Thank you very much!

imom.gif

Trying to prime the pump......

We just had a spontaneous fight at our house on Thanksgiving Day (while we were gone 1.5 hrs for dinner!)- despite Kongs, rawhides, enrichment, radio, etc.

(I never should have declared 'Dibs on the couch!'- as I *was* on the couch- at the pet emergency clinic!)

In short- this can happen to anyone!

Wish it could be more, but I'm now down to single-digits-to-the-left-of-the-decimal in the bill-paying account until payday!

$10.00 sent via donation link in Kyle's introductory email.

Best of luck- prayers-good wishes!

Trying to prime the pump......

We just had a spontaneous fight at our house on Thanksgiving Day (while we were gone 1.5 hrs for dinner!)- despite Kongs, rawhides, enrichment, radio, etc.

(I never should have declared 'Dibs on the couch!'- as I *was* on the couch- at the pet emergency clinic!)

In short- this can happen to anyone!

Wish it could be more, but I'm now down to single-digits-to-the-left-of-the-decimal in the bill-paying account until payday!

$10.00 sent via donation link in Kyle's introductory email.

Best of luck- prayers-good wishes!

Thank you so much! I am so grateful. there are really no words to express how grateful we are thank you!

Kristy -

Post, post and keep on posting. Tell us stories about Baby Girl. IMOM has alot of angels out there. The more you share the more people will get to know her and want to help her.

Angels, can we get this Baby Girl fixed up?

Hello again this is Kristy, I am praying that you could look at my baby girl's picture and see she is in pain and needs treatment. I know that everyone is having money problems these days because of the economy but please help our baby girl get her surgery and antibiotics she needs. She has been in the hospital for 3 days now only on pain control. the vet says he is waiting till I can raise money for her to treat her. She is my best friend and her and my kids are so very close. She has only been with us for alittle of a year but when we adpoted her we made her a promise to always love her to always protect her and to give her a warm loving home! please bring her home to us.

Baby Girl is a fun loving, loyal, playful doggie! She likes to play with us by patting her paws on the ground and chasing eachother around the house. we love on her and she will nibble on you kind of like love bits. She LOVES to eat! she will bend over backwards for a treat! Her personality is pure human! she is very smart! but dopey at the same time! One time she was outside playing with another dog and she got so excited she ran right into the shed head first and looked at us like we put the shed there it was so funny! She is still so very young and full of life please help me keep my promise to her about keeping her safe and protected!

When we first adpoted Baby Girl from the shelter she was 4 months old and she was HUGE!! but her ears both pointed straight out on each side of her and her head was small and her belly was really big! and she burped alot! just to remember that makes me laugh! She brings us a joy and peace in our heart that has to be send from above! We are the lucky ones to have found her! PLEASE help me bring Baby Girl home.

$5.oo headed your way.

:ten:

$5.oo headed your way.

Thank you so much! it brings tears to me and fills my heart that people care so much about our Baby Girl!

Baby Girl really needs her surgery tomorrow, her flesh is showing on her left leg, I can't imagine how it would feel to have such a bad rip in my leg with muscle and tendens showing and deep puncture wounds on my face and a really bad rip in my ear and not be able to speak to tell people how painful it is and still show so much patients and love. she needs this surgery really bad! Please help her!!! I wish I could change places with her

hi my name is brandon i am 4 my doggie is hurt really bad and i want to fix her she has to come home with me i need her please help baby

My 4 year old son relayed me this to type on here. He is so very close to her he gets down on his knees at night and prays for baby girl to get fixed up and come home where she belongs! They fall asleep together every night! needless to say he hasn't been sleeping very well lately. Please help me get her home.

Kristy...you are doing a GREAT JOB posting...and telling everyone who wonderful Baby Girl is and how much she means to your family, especially Brandon...

What a sweet little guy...

IMOM angels...this little boy needs his best friend back home again...

Kristy is doing a great job posting on IMOM, she has money to donate towards Baby Girl's care herself and has found extra funding from United Animal Nation...just in a short amount of time...

This little girl and her family need us...let's see what we can do tonight and tomorrow morning to get this sweet girl back to her family...Please...Judy

If you can't donate, cross post this thread to others and ask them to cross post to people they know...

How about face book and twitter? We need all the help we can get...

I did post something up on face book...don't quite know what...but at least I got Baby Girl's name out there...

Now, twitter is another story.

Can someone please twitter about Baby Girl?

She needs us and twitter is such a great place to have people take notice...Judy

I did post something up on face book...don't quite know what...but at least I got Baby Girl's name out there...

Now, twitter is another story.

Can someone please twitter about Baby Girl?

She needs us and twitter is such a great place to have people take notice...Judy

Thank you so much, for all your doing! We really need the help

Baby girl really needs her surgery tomorrow Please help me help her! I made a promise to her that I would do anything for her and I MENT IT! I want her to know she is not just a dog she IS family and family sticks together through thick and thin! I would do anything for my kids and she is definatley one of my kids. When I am stressed out about things, it's like she knows and she tries to play with me and take all my attention so I can break my fustrations of everyday life. She is an inspiration to our family! please help our baby!

Baby girl is so sweet and unique looking too. She is short in the front and tall in the back and her rib cage is HUGE! her ears flop down to the side and she has beautiful eyes they are hazel brown she kinda looks like a panther shes awesome!! She loves to give love bits (nibbles) on your shoulder or she will walk up to you and just start nibbling on your knee. She is so loveable! We miss her so much please help her! I couldn't leave one of my kids like that in the hospital because I couldn't afford the treatment please help me help her.

Please tomorrow is the day! She needs her surgery! Please don't let her be put to sleep We need her and I made her a promise to protect her and take care of her she needs you please help her!

Kristy -

Post, post and keep on posting. Tell us stories about Baby Girl. IMOM has alot of angels out there. The more you share the more people will get to know her and want to help her.

Angels, can we get this Baby Girl fixed up?

Thank you for your kind words and encouragment Thank you

Baby Girl has $150 in donations. Another $408 will get her into surgery. Let's not make her have to wait. She is in pain.

To quote Judy, "This is so doable!" $408.00 is all we need to get Baby Girl the surgery she needs.

Check pockets for change, check the couch for change, go without the fancy coffee for a day (I am not a coffee drinker so I don't know what those fancy coffees are called..lol), pack a lunch one day instead of buying one...no amount too small. Christmas is the season of magic and I am hoping the IMOM angels can do this. :magicmoon:

To quote Judy, "This is so doable!" $408.00 is all we need to get Baby Girl the surgery she needs.

Check pockets for change, check the couch for change, go without the fancy coffee for a day (I am not a coffee drinker so I don't know what those fancy coffees are called..lol), pack a lunch one day instead of buying one...no amount too small. Christmas is the season of magic and I am hoping the IMOM angels can do this. :magicmoon:

Sending what I can from the kitty litter container. Please help. Baby Girl needs lots of angels.

Turns out I have a few more dollars to give. :) Here's $9 more coming your way.

OK, it's Monday morning and Baby Girl is WAITING FOR US TO HELP HER!!

I don't know where they are located, but I hope we have at least until noon to get the needed funds in so Baby Girl can get fixed up today...

Do we have a funds update so we can see what we have to work towards??

It's the season of giving...what a better way to keep the season alive than to help this sweet girl get better. Judy

OK, it's Monday morning and Baby Girl is WAITING FOR US TO HELP HER!!

I don't know where they are located, but I hope we have at least until noon to get the needed funds in so Baby Girl can get fixed up today...

Do we have a funds update so we can see what we have to work towards??

It's the season of giving...what a better way to keep the season alive than to help this sweet girl get better. Judy

Sorry, I just turned my computer on for the first time since Friday. I don't have much to spare, but I just sent what I could through Paypal. Hope Baby Girl gets what she needs!

Sign in to follow this