Welcome to IMOM Community Home

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sign in to follow this  
Cindy/IMOM

Snoopy Melgar, all fund raised!

39 posts in this topic

Done deal!!! Snoopy has the $1750 needed.

Dr. Hutt, :pp_animal_261: Cindy will be sending you a letter of guarantee as soon as she gets online.

Snoopy is moving to All Funds Raised (AFR) :dogsled:

Thanks to everyone who made this happen for Snoopy! Have I told you lately how great I think you all are? :magicmoon:

This is just the BEST!!!

Less than 24 hrs. to get this pup the help he needed...

YAY...

And, what a wonderful vet Snoopy has to take the time out of her busy day to post on Snoopy's thread...

BRAVO to all that helped this litttle guy get his surgery...I hope that Snoopy is getting prepped as I write this and will be in surgery soon and out recovering by the end of the day...THANKS to all that went the extra mile for this special, little boy...Judy

There are no words to describe how fantastic you all are. Thank you, from the bottom of my heart, for helping this little guy. Thank you, doctors at the Vet Medical Ctr of Long Island for all your care and concern. And thank you Pat and Jacki for stepping in for me this morning. We have the best group of volunteers and donors in the universe!

And now, without further ado, to honor a long-standing IMOM tradition.....now that Snoopy has all funds raised it's time to bring out our celebration squad:

THE DANCING BANANAS!!!!!!!!

:banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana:

Cindy/IMOM

I know that everyone is wondering how Snoopy is this morning.

I am looking forward to an update soon on how surgery and when Snoopy can go home to his family. Judy

I know that everyone is wondering how Snoopy is this morning.

I am looking forward to an update soon on how surgery and when Snoopy can go home to his family. Judy

Snoopy is in surgery RIGHT NOW. He was the first one this morning. The doctor will be leaving a message once it is complete to let us know how it goes.

I'm so happy for Snoopy! :pp_animal_568:

Cindy/IMOM

I was delighted to read about Snoopy this morning.

Angles you are the best, you pulled together and helped to save another fur baby!!!

Sending lots of healing thoughts for Snoopy!

Tammy

:pp_animal_568:

Hi all! Snoopy :spot is recovering well from his surgery and resting comfortably in his cage. I will post a picture of him this evening! Thank you all once again for your care and support! We are all so grateful for the gift you have given to our favorite patient! Thank you!

We just confirmed with the vet that Snoopy was able to go home about 2 hours ago. :banana: :banana: :banana:

We don't have any detail beyond this, but I've got to think that Snoopy's doing pretty well since he was able to go home. Woo-hoo!

Hi everyone,

As noted earlier, Snoopy went home today at around 5pm and his owners were extremely grateful to everyone at IMOM for their help with his care. As of this evening, he was bearing some weight on both hindlimbs and had received some physical therapy from one of the surgery technicians. I will do my best to obtain photographs over the next couple of days and weeks to follow to keep everyone posted. Thank you once again! :thanks3:

~Dr. Hutt

How wonderful! I'm so glad Snoopy is home recovering and that the IMOM Angels were able to step in and help him. What an amazing and wonderful group of angels! The members of this community constantly amaze me with their kindness and concern for pets in need. Yet another pet is on the road to recovery because all of you care. Amazing, just amazing!

Pat - IMOM

Thank you SO much!

I am so glad your is on her way to help. My Cearer (a cocker that was as wide as an end table) didn't make it. He was slowly ran over and gone before he knew what was going on. Good luck with your baby. He is home yay!!!!!

How wonderful! I'm so glad Snoopy is home recovering and that the IMOM Angels were able to step in and help him. What an amazing and wonderful group of angels! The members of this community constantly amaze me with their kindness and concern for pets in need. Yet another pet is on the road to recovery because all of you care. Amazing, just amazing!

Pat - IMOM

Yes Pat the angels have come. Thank god for this organization. it saved my Maxi

Sign in to follow this