Welcome to IMOM Community Home

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sign in to follow this  
LaurieR

Dopey Davila

78 posts in this topic

HELLO IMOM 'ANGELS DOPEY IS A LOTT BETTER TODAY I NEVER STOP TO SAY ALL YOU THANKS FOR EVERY THING YOU DOING FOR MY WONDERFULL DOPEY . AND I KNOW EVERY DAYS WILL BE BETTER THAN TODAY.

GOD BLESS ALL OF YOU, NELSON

YAY!!!

I knew that Dopey would be feeling better soon...I am SO HAPPY to read that he had a good day today...now, each and every day is going to get better and better...

This little guy is going to be a happy boy again SOON!!! I know that means the world to you all...Judy

hello imom!!! we jus wanted to say that Dopey is doing SOOOO MUCH BETTER!!! he is playing little by little with Scrappy. i believe they are taking off the cone saturday morning, which i cant wait for, he hates wearing that cone!!! we also wanted to to say thank you again, with out imom this would have not been possible. we will never forget imom, you guys are in our hearts for ever now.. we are more then grateful to everyone on imom.. i wish more people in the world could be as great as everyone here has been!!!! thank you again..

The Davila's

Sign in to follow this