Welcome to IMOM Community Home

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sign in to follow this  
LaurieR

Brewski Terwilleger

23 posts in this topic

Diagnosis: Broken leg

Amount of estimate: $850. Applicant can contribute $100. IMOM has pledged $300. We need to raise $450.

Spayed or neutered: Yes

Case worker: Laurie

Brewski is an adorable 2-year-old pup who was attacked by a stray dog. The attack left Brewski with a broken leg, with exposed bone. Brewski needs surgery and medication as soon as possible, before infection sets in.

IMOM has made a pledge of $300 to Brewski; we are trying to raise $450 more. A donation of any size will truly make a difference for this sweet boy, and help him get into surgery as soon as possible. To donate, please go to:

http://www.imom.org/donation

Please earmark your donation "GF - Brewski Terwilleger."

When making your donation to Brewski, please consider a small donation to our operating fund so we can continue to pay for operating expenses.

Thank you for helping Brewski,

Laurie / IMOM

This is a photo of Brewski when he was one month old:

post-31-1256091983_thumb.jpg

This is a current photo of Brewski:

post-31-1256091990_thumb.jpg

Brewski is a wonderful loving dog. I took brewski in when he was one week old, I fell in love with him the secound I saw him. He is a very smart and well maintained dog.He love's children and other animals as well, he would never hurt a soul. He loves when we go by by and when I take him on walk's, But his favorite thing is when we go to the lake. He loves the water so much, he's my water dog. The minute his life jacket goes on he fly's for the water with no hesitation at all.

post-4688-1256103497_thumb.jpg

I found this posting from Brewski's Mom in the Introduction thread so I copied and pasted it here...

She titled it:

My wonderful dog, Brewski

dog2.gif Brewski a wonderful loving warm hearted little guy that I love dearly. He has been by my side no matter what. He never lets me down I can always count on him being there for me. He is the best. I couldent ask for any thing more then him. Brewski is a spontanious play full dog that just worms your heart.

She also had a photo attached but I couldn't transfer that.

She is getting used to the forum so I know she'll be here soon...There is another post that I am going to copy for her also.

Judy

I couldn't copy the other post as it was a photo...

But, the title of the post was so nice I will type that on this thread...

Brewski's Mom wrote:

"Brewski is a sweet kind hearted loving animal that every body loves. He is the best dog a person could ask for. He is loyal and pertective"

You can tell how much he is loved and look at his photos...He needs our help and needs it SOON...Let's get him fixed so he can be a happy boy again. Judy

:motimonkey: Brewski is a wonderful loving dog. I took brewski in when he was one week old, I fell in love with him the secound I saw him. He is a very smart and well maintained dog.He love's children and other animals as well, he would never hurt a soul. He loves when we go by by and when I take him on walk's, But his favorite thing is when we go to the lake. He loves the water so much, he's my water dog. The minute his life jacket goes on he fly's for the water with no hesitation at all.He scares me some times, but I know he is a really good swimmer. He is my friend more like my best friend I love him dearly. :cool026:

post-4688-1256145151_thumb.jpg

Edited by Alivia

:smokin: Brewski use to love when I would let him out side in the yard.He had a fetish with digging great big holes. Its so funny though because as brewski would be digging I would be filling them up and he would bark at me so crazy that all I could do is laught.Memorys are the best I have so many great ones that include brewski I dont know what I would do with out him I love my boy he is the best animal I could ask for. :wbd3:

post-4688-1256146245_thumb.jpg

Edited by Alivia

Angels, it's clear to see how much Alivia loves Brewski. He must be in so much pain with a broken leg and exposed bone.

If you are able to make a donation of any size to Brewski, I know his mom would be forever grateful. I hope we can help Brewski get fixed up soon.

IMOM angels...this sweet boy needs HELP!

His Mom's love is so evident...and it's Wednesday already...we can't let this little guy wait over the week end...He's in PAIN...

Read his stories...he loves to play and be happy...right now that's not happening...Let's get this boy fixed up...PLEASE, Judy

Brewski's Mom...I think that IMOM is pretty good about it...but tell Brewski's story on twitter and facebook...IMOM is signed up for both...and they have been TREMENDOUS HELP in fund raising...

GOOD LUCK...keep the posts coming...it's the best thing you can do...Judy

Brewski has $115 in donations! Thank you so much! We really don't have too much farther to go. Brewski now needs $335 to get to All Funds Raised!

I talked with Brewski's vet yesterday, and they told me they can get Brewski in for surgery right away when the funds are available.

It would be great if Brewski could have his surgery tomorrow. I know he's got to be in a lot of pain. Right now his leg is wrapped to protect it, but the vet is worried that infection will set in.

Your donation of any size is truly going to make a difference for this sweet boy. Just click here to donate. Thank you for your kindness!

TRUE AND NEVER DOUBTING, IS MY YOUNG AND HANDSOME FRIEND BREWSKI. ALWAY'S HAPPY AND FULL OF SO MUCH FUN. I HURT'S ME KNOING THAT HE IS IN PAIN AND THERE IS NOTHING I CAN DO TO HELP HIM.I APPRICIATE ALL THE HELP THAT I HAVE RECIECED FROM EVERY ONE AT IMOM. BREWSKI NEEDS TO GO IN FOR SURGERY ON HIS LEG. IT WILL COST ME $850 DOLLARS. IMOM HAS ALREADY RAISED $300 AND WITH MY $100 THAT LEAVES US WITH $450 DOLLARS THAT STILL NEEDS TO BE RAISED. THAT IS WHY I'AM ASKING FOR YOUR HELP IF POSSIBLE.PLEASE EVERY LITTLE BIT WILL HELP TO GET US THERE. THANK YOU AND GOD BLESS.

PLEASE KEEP US IN YOUR PREYERS BREWSKI

This post has been edited by Alivia: Today, 04:54 PM

Attached thumbnail(s) img-resized.png Reduced 92%post-4688-1256162049_thumb.jpg 1765 x 1196 (374.44K)//

Alivia...the IMOM angels are working their magic...Brewski has funds in already and now the amount needed is only $335.00...

Keep posting...the angels will be reading and seeing how sweet Brewski is...

I go to bed early so I know that there will be alot of people reading long after I go to bed...I'll be checking in early tomorrow morning to see what is happening...

YAY to your vet that is all set for surgery as soon as the monies come in...way to go...Everything is looking just right for a big success for Brewski and you...Judy

Brewski now has $175 in donations! Thank you so much for helping this sweet boy!

He only needs $275 to get to All Funds Raised. Angels, is there any way we can help this sweet boy get to All Funds Raised tonight or early tomorrow, so that he can have his surgery tomorrow? A donation of any size will really make a difference. No amount is too small -- even $5 is going to help this adorable boy.

Is this one sweet looking boy or what?? We need to raise another $275 so he can have the surgery he needs. I know we can do this. :magicmoon:

:cool026: I'AM SO GREATFUL TO ALL OF YOU ANGELS WHO HAVE HELPED WITH YOUR VERY KIND DONATIONS. I WANT TO EXPRESS MY APPRECIATION FOR ALL OF YOUR GENEROSITY IN SUPPORT OF BREWSKIY. YOUR PERSONAL COMMITMENT HAS BEEN INCREADIBLY HELPFUL AND ALLOWS US TO TRY AND REACH OUR GOAL. ALL OF YOUR GENEROSITY WILL MAKE AN IMMIDIATE DIFFERENCE IN BREWSKI'S LIFE.THANK YOU SO MUCH. ALL WE NEED TO RAISE IS $275 DOLLARS I KNOW WE CAN DO I HAVE FAITH.GOD BLESS YOU ALL

post-4688-1256173268_thumb.jpg

Edited by Alivia

Sorry so late to the discussion- long days preclude email access (not everyone has it on their phone!)

LOVED the fact that he has a life jacket when he goes to the lake- yay yay yay!!

So many people just assume that their dogs are terrific swimmers (their owners aren't, so why....??!?!?), and don't recognize that their dogs are in trouble until too late (and then aren't strong enough swimmers to help them!).

A life jacket goes a long way to preventing a scary scenario- kudos to your smart judgement!!

$10.00 via Paypal to the cause -wish it could be more but am 'spreading the butter pretty thin on multiple pieces of bread'!

I am so happy to tell you that Brewski now has $340 in donations! :banana: :banana: :banana:

Thank you, thank you, thank you. You are amazing!

Brewski now only needs $110 so he can have his surgery!

Can get this sweet pup to All Funds Raised before tomorrow morning, so he can have his surgery on Thursday? We're so close now!

I'AM SO GREATFUL; TO ALL OF YOU WHO WHERE ABLE TO HELP.I CANNOT THANK YOU FOR ALL THAT YOU HAVE DONE FOR USE. YOU ARE ALL LIKE A BLESSING FROM GOD. WE ONLY HAVE A $100 MORE DOLLARS TO GO. WE LOVE AND THANK YOU ALL. WE HAVE BEEN BLESSED SO WELL I ALWAYS NEW MIRACLES DO HAPPEN THANK YOU ALL.

WE LOVE YOU ALL

BREWSKI & ALIVIA

How terrifying. He was attacked by a dog who was able to break his sweet little leg? That is horrific.

He is adorable. What a face. I hope he is soon at AFR and able to be fixed up. I can't imagine the pain.

I'm very happy to tell you that IMOM is going to pledge the balance needed by Brewski, in the hopes that he can have his surgery today. I spoke with the vet a few minutes ago, and they will do their best to fit him into the schedule as soon as possible.

I'm going to move Brewski's thread to All Funds Raised, and I've emailed Alivia to tell her to schedule the surgery.

I hope that Brewski's surgery goes very well.

Thank you to all of the wonderful angels who donated to Brewski!

THANK YOU TO ALL OF YOU MIRICAL WORKERS WE HAVE BEEN BLESSED BY ALL OF YOUR GENEROSITY WE CAN NOT THANK ALL OF YOU ENOUGH. I WILL KEEP EVERY BODY UPDATED AS SOON AS BREWSKI GEYS DONE WITH HIS SURGERY.THANK YOU ALL AND GOD BLESS.

I know first hand how nerve racking it is to be in a situation of this kind. I am soooo happy to hear that the funds were raised. I hope surgery went good. I look forward to hearing the good news.

Alivia is having some trouble posting, but we did receive the following message from her this evening:

hi laurie brewski is doing very well i tryed to leave an update but it continues to say that the page has been disabled. he is well and i take him down for ckeck ups once a week for the next 2 months. i thank you all for every thing.

I know we're all very happy to hear that Brewski is doing so well! I am going to move Brewski's thread to Happy Endings.

Sign in to follow this