Welcome to IMOM Community Home

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sign in to follow this  
Pat.C

Sandy Miller - Parvo

11 posts in this topic

Sandy contracted Parvo and needs immediate treatment. IMOM pledged $400 to get her in and treated.

Pat - IMOM

Sandy contracted Parvo and needs immediate treatment. IMOM pledged $400 to get her in and treated.

Pat - IMOM

:pp_animal_568: Sandy is at the vet now receiving treatment.I would like to thank everyone involved for their help. i have been trying everything i could think of, but no luck, i dont know why i went to this site, except, i was led there. many people laugh at me because i love my dog so much, but she's more than that! she's family ! i was desperate , afraid of losing her. she' not out of the woods yet, but she' on the way. i can never thank you all enough. but i promise with all my heart that as soon as i can i will be joining you all in doing my part so that others can recieve promising help. so many pets a put to sleep because of money, its heart breaking. thats the first thing the vet said to me when i took her in. i said no way i was not giving up. so thanks to people like you we now have a chance, THANK YOU SO VERY MUCH. LINDA

I am sorry to hear about your little puppy's situation. You have landed in a wonderful place. Imom Angel's are incredible and I am sure you will soon raise the monies needed to cure your puppy. Wish you and your pet the best of luck. Never give up

:pp_animal_568:

Lilia

Edited by lily4mcali

hi every one just wanted every one to know, that sandy is still holding her own pretty good. she chewed the i v out last night. they had to put in back yhis morning. i dont like her being alone all night, but ill take any help we can get. i really want to thank every one for being so supportive, i didnt know there was still such people around. most are having so many problems of their own, they forget others are going through the same thing. i will never forget again. i will be thankful for all the good in my life. thank you for opening my eyes. i will always be in your dept. thank you all so very much

linda :pp_animal_568:

I am sorry to hear about your little puppy's situation. You have landed in a wonderful place. Imom Angel's are incredible and I am sure you will soon raise the monies needed to cure your puppy. Wish you and your pet the best of luck. Never give up

:pp_animal_568:

Lilia

lilia, thank you, that means a lot to me . and i will never give up... i hope you have a good night. linda

Talk with your vet so your vet can tell you what needs to be done as far as bleaching the Parvovirus out. Also make sure to bleach the bottoms of shoes.

Hoping to hear a GREAT update!

HI EVERYBODY, I HAVE NO NEWS TODAY. THERE IS NO ONE AT THE VETS, BUT I WILL CALL FIRST THING IN THE MORNING. I HAVE BEEN WORRIED SICK ALL DAY. THANK YOU ALL FOR BEING THERE.

HAVE A GOOD NIGHT, LINDA

Talk with your vet so your vet can tell you what needs to be done as far as bleaching the Parvovirus out. Also make sure to bleach the bottoms of shoes.

Hoping to hear a GREAT update!

DEAR KAT, I HAVE TALKED TO THEM, I HAVE BEEN BLEACHING EVERY THING FOR THE LAST TWO DAYS. ITS LIKE SPRING CLEANING, EXCEPT FOR A REALLY GOOD CAUSE. I HOPE I GET EVERY THING LIKE I NEED TOO. YOU NEVER THINK YOUVE DONE ENOUGH. BUT THANK YOU FOR HELPING. LINDA

I WILL GIVE YOU A UPDATE AS SOON AS I CAN.

I am so sorry to hear about the puppies situation. My puppy MOJO has contracted Parvo last week as well. I have thrown out all of his previous own toys and blankets. I have bleached everything too just like you other post as well. I will replace everything before he gets home from the hospital.

Hey what do you suggest I do about the carpet to disinfect it as well?

Well its been a while how's your puppy now?

Sign in to follow this