Welcome to IMOM Community Home

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sign in to follow this  
CatPaws

AJ - My Lion King

143 posts in this topic

Bandit and I would like to wish

you and your precious ones a VERY

HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY !!!!!

valentine00011.gif

Give all of The Pride special cuddles from me,

And stay healthy and snuggly - We love you !!!

Sending ALL of our LOVE and GREAT :hugs:

NOW, ALWAYS and FOREVER

:felineicon:

:heart: :heart:

Edited by Bandit'sAngel

AJ here.... We're going to need a slightly bigger cloud up here. I said I'd share my lookout spot, but this is one BIG purrball :wub:

And can you send up some Fancy Feast and chicken too... and some biscuits for the woofs.

That's better.... remember us that way.

AJ .. all supplies on the way...pls show a little love for "His Mammothness" ...and hug Ms. Zoom too ... she got along so much better with cats than other dogs. Your Momma wrote a beautiful note to Donna ...Bandit's Mom ...everyone I think here was brought to tears by it. Although, I have been crying all weekend for Donna and Bandit just feeling the human pain she's going thru.

but you guys have fun ...send a hello to your Momma, and make sure Bandit is settled in nicely and he lets his Momma know he's ok and still lovin' her so much. And tell Ms. Zoom her Momma is still missing her everyday and sends lots of special Zooooooooooom-hugs.

Paula ...your post to Donna was absolutely beautiful. You are a gifted writer. Hope all's well with you and the pride...

Susan, MisChief

& Angel MS. ZOOM

"AJ, Junebug here. Got to ask you a question or two, and know you can hear me...."

"Hey, Junee, yes I can hear you, and I saw you too, trying to chew on the plastic bags again. Didn't I warn you those would only lead to trouble?"

"Yes, big bruder; and I try not to, but sometimes I just forget. But my questions today involve coyotes and somethin' mom is calling rubies, or something like that. She told me I have to go to the doctor this week so I can get a shot to prevent rubies. But, AJ, I like rubies."

"Junee, it's rabies, not rubies and you definitely don't want rabies. Nice thing about Rainbow Bridge, there's no such thing as rabies here. But until you can come here, you have to be careful not to catch the rabies. But what does that have to do with coyotes?"

"Nuttin' but momma won't let 'Belle venture outside cause there have been some coyotes nearby. We even heard 'dem howlin' the other night. Momma says if they are hungry, they will eat us. I like the coyotes, but not if they are going to eat us. AJ, are there coyotes there at rainbow bridge?"

"Junee, you will have to wait to learn how magnificent it is here at the bridge. There are coyotes here, but they are not hungry or hurt. I have to run along now. Give momma a hug from me. And tell Donna the big boy has settled in and still loves his fancy feast."

Poor Junebug,

I brought her home from having her rabies vaccination and almost immediately she started having a bad reaction. She is now resting, but was pretty sick for a while tonight. Luckily there was a late show for an earlier appointment than ours, so they took us in early. We were scheduled to be the last appointment. Had that happened, it would have been a trip to the ER instead.

Poor Junebug,

I brought her home from having her rabies vaccination and almost immediately she started having a bad reaction. She is now resting, but was pretty sick for a while tonight. Luckily there was a late show for an earlier appointment than ours, so they took us in early. We were scheduled to be the last appointment. Had that happened, it would have been a trip to the ER instead.

Poor Junebug. Tuck had a recent vaccine reaction-it didn't happen until 6 hours after his vacc-his eyes swelled as well as hives. I just want to warn u that sometimes the hives can come back over the next couple days. I hope they gave prednisone to give for a few days as well as whatever antihistimine for at least 24 hours after the last hives. Tuck needed to stay on pred for 5 days (he would have a couple pop up hives on day 2,3 and 4) and an antihistimine for 6 days.

The boyz have to stay away from coyotes too Junie-we hear them howling.

Hope no more hives pop up!

Hugs!

Her reaction was vomiting. At first I thought motion sickness from the car ride, and I think the vet did too as he asked my just how fast was I driving. Then her paws started swelling.

Thanks for the warning about the hives. Junebug's records now carry the warning to pre-medicate with cortisone/benadryl prior to vaccinating. Thankfully the rabies vaccine is good for 3 years.

Hugs to the boyz and you too. Hope the vertigo stays out of your life for a while.

Decided the errands could wait, and spent the afternoon working in AJ's garden with Skeeter supervising. The pride and I are going to miss our neighbor. After 12 years of being neighbors he is moving to a new home. It was nice to have his input about the garden. He always helped to make it beautiful each year.

Paula,

Was so tired last nite ...posted response to you on Zoom's Thread ...don't know how to transfer it to you.

Hope you are well.

Susan, MisChief

& Angel ZOOM

Paula,

Was so tired last nite ...posted response to you on Zoom's Thread ...don't know how to transfer it to you.

Hope you are well.

Susan, MisChief

& Angel ZOOM

Susan, Here's the post u did on Zoom's thread for paula:

So funny ....been thinking of you and thinking I just have to post. Do you watch "Dancing with the Stars"? ...This last week, they had "Motown Music" as their theme ....remembered your response to my singing the Supreme's "Baby Love" to MisChief (which by the way has become her theme song) ...she gets all excited everytime I sing it to her....it's so funny. She'll come running even if she's in another room and I use that to call her.....lol!!!

Hope garden goes well ...... needed the heat on here last two nights and will continue this week ...think tonite I may finally christen my fireplace as been having difficulty getting heat to work again!

Hope all's well my friend ....and life's being kind.

Susan, MisChief

& Angel ZOOM

AJ, please come linger and comfort our Skeeter. Let her know we are going to beat whatever is making her so sick.

what is the matter with skeeter....are you okay too????/hope so!

My dearest Paula ...

I hope you can forgive me for not posting ... your post from Bandit ... well, it still makes me cry -- I can never begin to tell you how much your posts mean to me. Thank you for being his voice - I miss him more than I can ever begin to say... You have a most beautiful talent that completely touches my soul. And I want you to know - I love you SO !!!!!

Please know you, AJ and all of the Pride are forever and always in my thoughts, prayers and heart. :heart:

Bandit, Baby ~ go with AJ and help Ms. Skeeter fight off whatever is making her sick. Help to comfort her, the Pride and their very special mama. :wub:

I'm praying extra hard for Skeeter and sending LOTS of healing thoughts and MUCH MUCH LOVE !!!!!

14sympathy_ann.jpg

Sending you extra special ((((((HUGS)))))) and

ALL of our LOVE,

NOW,

forever.jpg

Donna and 'The Big Beautiful Angel, Bandit'

:rose::pawprint:

Edited by Bandit'sAngel

Paula,

What's wrong with skeeter ?... just saw your post. Hoping things are getting better ....always check in on ya even if I'm not always posting.

Will be keeping you and the pride in my prayers .... let us know how things are. Sending great big hugs to all.

Susan, MisChief

& My FurAngel ZOOM

I'm sorry for not responding sooner. Thank you and please keep the prayers coming.

Skeeter started bleeding fairly heavily from her nose. The vet and I, because of some other indications, suspect the cause is a tumor that has reached critical mass, and is located in a place that has very little chance for successful removal, and any quality of life.

We are taking it day by day, and treating what we can. She started eating on her own last night, and has eaten again this morning- hopeful signs. I hold her close and pray that we are wrong about the tumor. She is my baby, and I will do whatever is right for her.

Paula,

I hope you are wrong too, and that you have many more good days with Skeeter. Prayers coming for you and your girl.

Cindy/IMOM

sending prayers and love from me, maddy jessie and zoe :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart:

I'm sorry for not responding sooner. Thank you and please keep the prayers coming.

Skeeter started bleeding fairly heavily from her nose. The vet and I, because of some other indications, suspect the cause is a tumor that has reached critical mass, and is located in a place that has very little chance for successful removal, and any quality of life.

We are taking it day by day, and treating what we can. She started eating on her own last night, and has eaten again this morning- hopeful signs. I hold her close and pray that we are wrong about the tumor. She is my baby, and I will do whatever is right for her.

No apologies, sweet Paula .... we more than understand.

Storming the heavens with prayers for your sweet Skeeter. And hoping, like you and Cindy that y'all are wrong about the tumor.

Continuing to ask my Angel Bandit to surround y'all with help. Paula, please give her gentle hugs and kisses from me. Bandit Baby, you work with AJ now - keep her calm and see if maybe we can turn this diagnosis around. Let's boost her appetite and bring this girl some strength.

We're ALL sending LOTS and LOTS of LOVE, PRAYERS, and POSITIVE THOUGHTS for healing !!!!!!!!

Praying you have many many more beautiful days ahead with your Skeeter girl. Sending LOTS of special cuddles and kisses to the Pride and LOTS of BIG SPECIAL ((((((((((Paula)))))))))) for you. I love you ALL so very much.

:wub::heart::wub:

Sending you ALL "our" LOVE,

NOW,

forever.jpg

Paula,

Sending continued prayers for Skeeter -- I understand how stressful this can be. I think her eating is a good sign too!

With lots of hugs to all ...sending only good thoughts for you, Skeeter, and the rest of the pride.

:hugs:

Susan, MisChief

& My FurAngel ZOOM

I hope Skeeter is eating again today-it is a good sign when they eat.

Sending positive thoughts and prayers for Skeeter, and for u. I know u are scared and worried...we are here for u...

C'mon Skeeter hang in there!

{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{Paula}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}

Hugs and wiggle butts.

Positive signs 2 and 3: She is back to sitting on her favorite perch by the office window (she wouldn't attempt to climb before) and she has decided she can/will scold the little brothers when they get to playing too rough.

I'm still hopeful the combination of a very old Rx and a relatively new Rx has reduced the critical mass of the growth and are in the process of beating the H* out of it. And, the prayers storming the heavens are leading the charge. Keep them coming, please.

AWESOME!!!

No worries Paula, the heavens will continue to be stormed with prayers.

Keep hangin' in there Skeeter!!!

Hugs!

Positive signs 2 and 3: She is back to sitting on her favorite perch by the office window (she wouldn't attempt to climb before) and she has decided she can/will scold the little brothers when they get to playing too rough.

I'm still hopeful the combination of a very old Rx and a relatively new Rx has reduced the critical mass of the growth and are in the process of beating the H* out of it. And, the prayers storming the heavens are leading the charge. Keep them coming, please.

Praise the Lord !!!!! W00T W00T !!!!! Best news I have heard in such a looooong time !!!!! Big Grin on my face and happy tears coming down my face !!! WTG Ms. Skeeter ---- you just keep on eatin'; climbin' up to your favorite perch; scoldin' dem lil' brudders and takin' that medicine combo ---- we'll most gratefully keep storming the heavens with prayers !!!!!

Now, AJ and Bandit Baby --- you two keep doing your jobs ... keeping her calm and fighting this off. Give mama and The Pride LOTS of lovin' (from me too).

LOTS of special cuddles and kisses and ((((((((((((((((Paula))))))))))))))))))) :wub::heart::wub:

We love y'all SOOOOOOO much !!!!!!!

forever.jpg

Donna and 'The Big Beautiful Angel,, Bandit'

Edited by Bandit'sAngel

How is Ms. Skeeter doing ?? I'm continuing to storm the heavens for her -- and for you and The Pride, especially in the horrible heat wave y'all are going through.

The weather has been just terrible -- flooding in Duluth, zoo animals drowning :((; the horrible heat wave y'all are experiencing in the north east; fires in Colorado; we've been having fires right around where I am -- it's nerve wracking.

Sending very cool, calm and healing thoughts with much love and prayers for Skeeter, The Pride and you !!! :wub::heart::wub:

AJ and Bandit Baby - you two keep on working with her ... give her that encouragement to eat her Fancy Feast (and take her meds)....it's not her time to be with you.

Paula, please give Skeeter LOTS of special kisses and scritches, and to all of The Pride and very special ((((((((((Paula)))))))))). I love you.

Sending ALL of our LOVE,

NOW,

forever.jpg

Edited by Bandit'sAngel