Welcome to IMOM Community Home

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sign in to follow this  
CatPaws

AJ - My Lion King

143 posts in this topic

I know the Lion King is keeping close watch over his mom and all the babies.

Hugs!

AJ, my Lion King, I need you front and center in my mind this week, so I stay focused on the issue and can help some good people right a serious wrong. :animcndc_sm: Help us Roar.

:pp_animal_568:

Paula --

Whatever that is going on ... my prayers, good thoughts, positive energy is all going your way. You've been such a loyal and kind friend ....am here if you need me.

Bunches of Hugs,

Susan, MisChief

& FurAngel Ms. Zoom

OK, AJ, ur mama needs u. You work on ur end, and Tuck, Justice and I will work on this end.

Paula, u speak up if we can do anything besides send prayers and positive thoughts.

Hugs,

Cindy and the boyz

Just letting you know am thinking of you .....hoping for the results you want for your situation. Sending lots of gentle hugs.

I know AJ and Ms. Zoom are working on this too.

Susan, MisChief

& FurAngel Zoom

AJ, my Lion King, I need you front and center in my mind this week, so I stay focused on the issue and can help some good people right a serious wrong. :animcndc_sm: Help us Roar.

My Dearest Paula ~

I "know" your special AJ will be right where he is needed this week for his most incredible mama ~ So YOU can stay focused to help some good people right a very serious wrong. He will definitely help give you the strength you need to ROAR loud and strong !!!

Please know, Paula ~ 'The Bandit' and I will be doing whatever we can at this end . . . I will be holding y'all tight in my heart, sending up prayers, positive thoughts and much much LOVE !!!! PLEASE, let me know if there is ANYTHING at ALL (in the slightest) I can be doing to add additional positive thoughts and energy --- OR, Whatever you may need ---- to the situation !!!!!!

:animcndc_sm:

You, Angel AJ, and The Pride mean SO much to us Paula --- I can't even begin to tell you ---- just "know" we want to be here/there for you in whatever capacity we can best help !!!! :wub::heart::wub: May God bless you ~ this situation ~ Angel AJ and The Pride . . . ALL a million times over !!!!!!

Sending you the absolute BIGGEST MOST LOVING HUGS IMAGINABLE ~

e8mqsj.jpg

ALLLL for YOU, The Pride and those in 'the situation' !!!! :wub::heart::wub:

And, as always,

'The Bandit' and I are sending you ALL

ALL of our LOVE,

forever.jpg

:heart::heart:

Just letting you know am thinking of you .....hoping for the results you want for your situation.

Same here, Paula.

:heart:

Paula,

I hope you truly R-O-A-R-E-D through your week and things are now going in a positive direction. Had you on my mind, in my prayers, and on my heart this whole time after your last post. You're always there for everyone else ...am hoping you know am there for you too if you need/want it ....whatever I can do.

Am sure AJ has been at work looking after his Momma as is the rest of the pride. Sending lots of love and hugs to you all. Hope life is being kind my faithful friend.

:hugs:

Susan, MisChief

& My FurAngel Zoom

I wanted to stop in this morning to let you know, I've seen, and so appreciate, your messages of love and support. And, I've felt your comforting hugs.

I am still standing..... shoulder to shoulder.... with rescue folks from all around the country. A rescue friend uncovered what appears to be a serious crime committed against some animals by those paid to protect them. It is so very difficult to not say what we are thinking, at times, but to do so could jeopardize the justice that needs to be served.

Still waters appear to run very, very deep and when we send in the storm troopers, we want to make sure we know where all the rat holes are.

I did hear AJ roar, like he's never roared before. It's been a very emotional battle, and I could not be prouder of the way the rescue team has pulled together. It's not the least ironic that the last dog to be removed from this place was named AJ.

I'm keeping up with the PINS, and you all are in my thoughts and prayers.

Edited by CatPaws

Hi Paula. This must be grueling. I seem to recall you mentioning a cruelty situation, and that was at least some weeks ago, or more. Be strong.

Last year I hauled hundred of bundles of roofing shingles up my ladder, carried a ton of gravel into my crawlspace for a sump pump trench, dug a foundation footing three feet deep and fifty feet long, and poured many tons of concrete for that foundation. Yet I understand that what you are doing takes much more strength than all that, real strength.

If I could, I swear I would give you all my strength to fight this battle. I am with you.

Mike

Paula,

I'm so very sorry that you're having to deal with an animal cruelty case. The spay/neuter clinic I volunteer with ends up involved with them from time-to-time. Last year it was a pit bull breeding/fighting farm and in the last couple of weeks it's a case of a sanctuary gone bad. 300+ dogs were removed and are currently being held at a local fairgrounds. Our clinic staff has been doing termperment testing as well as transporting the dogs to the clinic to be spayed/neutered. I wish I could understand the minds of people who do this to animals...on second thought maybe I'm glad I don't.

Many hugs to you for all you're doing.

Lori

Hi Paula, thinking of you and checking in. I would offer to roar for you, but I know AJ does it so much better than me.

Sending you big hugs.

Just thinking of you ...hope things are working out my friend.

Happy St Pat's!

Susan & Ms. M

& FurAngel Zoom

Dearest Paula ~

I just wanted you to know ... you haven't left my heart, prayers, or thoughts !!!! Been sending you as much strength as I can muster for you ... I hope you can feel us ALL behind you. You are an incredible woman, with incredible strength and courage !!! I 'know' AJ is roaring for you and guiding you along. I just want you to know, Bandit is also roaring for you (as we all are) . . .I "know" you do right, and bring justice to this inhumane situation !!!!

Keep on keepin' on ~ we're all here for you !!!

Love you SOOOO much !!!! God bless you ALL, always in all ways !!!!

May God grant you many years to live,

For sure he must be knowing

The earth has angels all to few

And Heaven is overflowing.

Happy St. Patty's Day !!!!

With ALL of Our LOVE,

ALWAYS and FOREVER ~

Donna and 'The Bandit' :wub:

:felineicon:

:heart: :heart:

Paula,

Just checking in .... how did things turn out?

Still sending all the best you way and special hugs my friend.

:)

Your "roars" are appreciated .... may they all continue. Hope "the situation" (not the Jersey Shore!) ...has worked out in a good way.

Lots of hugs to you and the pride ... I know you did AJ and all the rest proud!

:hugs:

Susan, MisChief

& My FurAngel Zoom

It's been a long time coming, but tomorrow the results of the investigation into the Chesterfield SC "shelter" are due to be made public.

Today, I think about my AJ, and thank God he was cared for by true and good volunteers at the shelter he was in, like the volunteers who tried their best to protect the animals at Chesterfield.

I pray justice will be served tomorrow and stand ready to Roar again if that is not the case.

Thank you for the hugs and support along the way.

Paula, when you said something a while back about the animals not having been protected by those who were supposed to protect them, I thought this might be the case you were talking about. It boggles the mind. As frustrated as we get at some of our local shelters here in MD (kill rates..... no S/N before adoption..... no support for TNR), some of the practices elsewhere are truly appalling and anything but humane. Please keep us updated as you can -- I sure hope there's some justice done here and it puts a stop to the heartless bullshit.

Here's the story, for anyone who hadn't heard about it: Animal Control officers are suspected of taking dogs from the Chesterfield, SC shelter, then shooting and killing them at a landfill.

My Dearest Paula ~

I couldn't find anything on the internet as to the results of these horrendous and unspeakable acts. I am praying they received the maximum allowable by law ~ and that NOTHING like this EVER happens again !!!! God bless you for helping and working so hard to bring justice to this horrific situation.

Angel AJ and The Pride are SOOO proud of their wonderful mama !!!!! Of course they know, as I do, they have THE Best possible mama they could have ever want or need. God bless you for YOU !!!! Know I'm thinking of you, continuing to send prayers, and always and forever keeping you in my heart !!!! I love you, and hope you have a very SPECIAL and VERY 28.gif

Sending you GREAT :hugs: and

ALL of Our Love,

Now, Always, and FOREVER ~

Edited by Bandit'sAngel

Dearest Paula,

I just wanted you to know ~ you are thought of ... I miss you, as does Bandit :) I hope and pray all is well with you and The Pride.

I know Angel AJ is watching over you all - as we celebrate and reflect this weekend - Those who have given up all of their tomorrows so that we may have our todays !!!!

md9999.gif

We love you !!!!! Sending :hugs: and love, cuddles, scritches, and kisses to you and The Pride !!! :wub:

ALWAYS and FOREVER ~

Dearest Paula,

I just wanted you to know ~ you are thought of ... I miss you, as does Bandit :) I hope and pray all is well with you and The Pride.

I know Angel AJ is watching over you all - as we celebrate and reflect this weekend - Those who have given up all of their tomorrows so that we may have our todays !!!!

md9999.gif

We love you !!!!! Sending :hugs: and love, cuddles, scritches, and kisses to you and The Pride !!! :wub:

ALWAYS and FOREVER ~

Thanks for stopping by. We hope everyone takes a moment to reflect and realize that freedom isn't free and many have fought to protect the freedoms we enjoy.

The Attorney General's office of the state of SC is still reviewing the reports provided to them by the SLED division. It has now been 12 weeks. Spay and neuter, please. Don't let the animals meet this fate or wind up in the wrong hands.

Thanks for stopping by. We hope everyone takes a moment to reflect and realize that freedom isn't free and many have fought to protect the freedoms we enjoy.

The Attorney General's office of the state of SC is still reviewing the reports provided to them by the SLED division. It has now been 12 weeks. Spay and neuter, please. Don't let the animals meet this fate or wind up in the wrong hands.

Hello there dearest Paula, and The Pride !!!!

I wanted to stop in and THANK YOU sooooo much ~

for ALL your wonderful love, support and caring !!!!!!

:wub: :wub: :wub:

It means more to me (and my BBB) than I can ever adequately express !!!

You are SO right about people being responsible for their fur babies --

and that S/N is SOOOOO important !!!!!!

I'm just so sorry there are not stiffer penalties for these horrific crimes !!!! :sad:

PLEASE give your 'The Pride' (when you can get to each of them after they're worn out ;) )

LOTS of special cuddles and kisses and

know we're sending y'all SOOOO much love and special hugs !!!!!

ALSO, we hope y'all have a safe and

Happy Fourth of July !!!!

GodBlessAmericaTitle1.gif

Love you SO !!!!!

:heart::heart:

I am so glad u are always with ur mama, AJ. Tmw (the 15th) will be a tough day for ur mom.

I know it's a comfort to her that u are near.

Thinking of u, Paula, and sending hugs and love to both u and angel AJ.