Welcome to IMOM Community Home

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Tracy IMOM

Charlie Brun - all funds have been donated

100 posts in this topic

Angels, Charlie really needs our help. This is so serious. If you are able to make a donation of any size, it will truly make a difference. To donate, go to http://www.imom.org/donation. Mark your donations "GF - Charlie Brun."

Remember that your donation will be matched dollar-for-dollar by IMOM! That means that a $10 donation will equal $20 for Charlie. A $50 donation will equal $100!

I can make a small donation and I will "tweet" about this on Twitter. Prayers and hugs to Charlie and his people!

Karen, THANK YOU!!!

Charlie needs all the help he can get...there are alot of angels out there...Judy

Your donation will be doubled...nothing is too small...it all adds up!!!

I can make a small donation and I will "tweet" about this on Twitter. Prayers and hugs to Charlie and his people!

Thank you so much, Karen! I know that your donation means so much to Charlie and his mom, and thank you for helping to spread the word about Charlie to your Twitter followers.

Anyone who would like to follow IMOM on Twitter, and receive updates about our pets in need, can click here:

http://www.twitter.com/IMOM_org

I did a Follow Friday tweet for IMOM and a RT (re-tweet) of the Charlie update and link. Keep tweeting updates and I'll keep retweeting them. I'm going to go do the same on my cats' twitter account now. The animal tweeters are going to have a "pawpawty" and will be doing a lot of tweeting.

The animal tweeters are going to have a "pawpawty" and will be doing a lot of tweeting.

Thank you Karen! :kittydrinking::pp_animal_556::stripekitty::pp_animal_568:

Wow we are getting closer then we were yesterday. I am amazed how wonderful people are. That in a time where we as a family are struggling, made a move from Los Angeles Ca to Knoxville Tn for a job opportunity after my husband lost his job in Los Angeles that someone who doesn't know us is willing to help our family. God works in ways that we can't explain.

Charlie is sleeping which is about all he does right now. I am at the point that when I don't hear him panting I get a cold chill. I need to check to make sure he is okay. I won't leave the house for more then a hour or so. And when I do leave it is only because I don't have a choice. Unfortunately not everyone feels that our pets are part of the family, and life has to go on.

Okay guys, we need to put on our thinking caps to help find funds for Charlie's surgery - most of us belong to a variety of pet groups on the web - if your groups allow requests for help, could you send the link about Charlie to your groups and ask them to also pass it on?

Some of you may also have Twitter, MySpace or Facebook accounts (or have kids/grandkids who do), could you spread the word using those accounts? If everyone who has access to these uses them, we'll hit a whole new audience and maybe one of those hits can help.

Charlie needs our help - please donate if you can.

Pat - IMOM

Thanks for asking Kathy, from the last update we need about $430.00 in donations. IMOM will then match it to get us to our grand total.

Jacki as soon as I hear back from the vet I will let you know. I just let them a message.

Thanks for you help!

Bethann - if you haven't heard back from them yet, call again.

Jacki's right...you are getting CLOSE...the clinic needs to know what is going on...ask if they will do surgery Saturday, or better yet, even today...they need to be prepared.

Judy

I AM SO HAPPY...we are SO CLOSE...

I just got off the phone with Dr Blackford and Charlie's surgery is Monday morning at 9:AM. IMOM and Angles you are the BEST! You have made a sad few days brighten up! We love you all for your support and generously. I WILL make donations to IMOM.org from now on. You are wonderful! We are so close. Please give what ever you can to make Charlie's life easy again!!

OK everyone - we have until Monday to raise $294. Please let's get it done so Charlie can have surgery.

OK everyone - we have until Monday to raise $294. Please let's get it done so Charlie can have surgery.

YAY!!! :banana: Wow, we are close to getting Charlie in to surgery on Monday. THANK YOU to all the angels who have helped, whether it was with a donation, or a kind word to Charlie's family, or even keeping them in your thoughts. We appreciate each and every one of you. I'll be signing off tonight until July 21st, but the committee will help Charlie in my absence and I will keep him in my thoughts wherever I go. :heart:

All paws crossed for a successful surgery and uneventful recovery.

Tracy/IMOM :heart::stripekitty::animcndc_sm:

:pp_animal_568: i got it. thanks for the help judy. i don't have much but i hope $10.00 will help. it feels good to help out someone, to give back. duke had his help, now it is charlie's turn. every dollar helps. please donate to help charlie get his surgery.

god bless

katrina :motimonkey:

Now lets just hope and pray that he is okay until Monday. It is still hour to hour. So please keep the donations coming! I have the emengecy clinic on speed dial. Let hope I don't have to use it.

Thanks

Thanks for everything.

YAY!!! :banana: Wow, we are close to getting Charlie in to surgery on Monday. THANK YOU to all the angels who have helped, whether it was with a donation, or a kind word to Charlie's family, or even keeping them in your thoughts. We appreciate each and every one of you. I'll be signing off tonight until July 21st, but the committee will help Charlie in my absence and I will keep him in my thoughts wherever I go. :heart:

All paws crossed for a successful surgery and uneventful recovery.

Tracy/IMOM :heart::stripekitty::animcndc_sm:

Bethann, I think that I would put his food in a blender this week end, or perhaps soften it up with water...just in case..I know that you will be watching over him like a hawk...

Can the vet give you some suggestions to keep him quiet?

I am so happy that surgery is set...now we just have to get to Monday...

Keep posting...you have tons of momentum going right now...and we want to keep it that way...I'll be checking in off and on to see what is going on...HUGS, Judy

I have to go out for a few hours. I'll give another fund update when I get back. I'm going to hope it will be the last one I have to do because Charlie will have gotten all the donations he needs. :magicmoon:

Charlie needs another $274

:pp_animal_568: I just made a donation that should more than cover the final amount needed for Charlie's surgery. Please schedule the surgery ASAP and Butch and I will look forward to hearing about the the successful surgery and recovery of sweet Charlie.

:pp_animal_568:

:pp_animal_568: I just made a donation that should more than cover the final amount needed for Charlie's surgery. Please schedule the surgery ASAP and Butch and I will look forward to hearing about the the successful surgery and recovery of sweet Charlie.

you are a god. charlie is a very special, and lucky dog.

katrina :pp_animal_568:

What a great way to start the weekend. Hang in there Charlie, help has arrived.

Can't wait to read the happy updates after Charlie is all fixed up

Kathy

Oh my gosh, thank you so much. I will keep you informed. The support you have given is wonderful. I will never forget it.

Bethann

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0