Welcome to IMOM Community Home

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

LaurieR

George Vestal

107 posts in this topic

THANX AGAIN JUDY! I DID GIV HIM THE MINERAL OIL IN HIS FOOD AS THE PHARMASYST ADVISED BUT NO RESULTZ! JUST A QUICK UPDATE ON GEORGE EVERYONE! HE WAS ABLE TO GET A VISIT AN ENAMA AND HIS USUAL AMOUNT OF LACTOLOSE YESTERDAY A SPECIAL THANX OUT TO JUDY! I THINK HE WILL OK CUZ THE DR TOLD ME HE LET OUT A BIT OF LIQUID AN CHUNKS OF POOP AFTER THE ENAMA THAT WAS SOME PROGRESS AND HES LOOKS ALOT BETTER THAN HE DID BEFORE HIS VISIT! I WILL UPDATE EVERYONE VERRY SOON AS I HAV RUN OUT OF TIME ON THE LIBRARY PC HERE! HAV A GREAT WEEKEND EVERYONE!

A BIG THANX ONCE AGAIN FOR THA HELP WITH GEORGE JUDY & PAM WITH THA SUPORT OF YOU BOTH AN THA IMOM CAMUNITY! THA UPDATE ON GEORGE IS HE IS ONCE AGAIN BACK TO HIS SELF NO MORE LATHARGIC AN HIS APPETITE IS BACK AN HE POOPTED A DECENT AMOUNT OUT THIS MORNING AND DIDNT VOMIT AT ALL! THE SUBCUTAINIOUS FLUIDS ALONG WITH TWO MORE ENAMAS HAD WORKED WANDERS! I WAS ABLE TO GET THA XRAYS WITH THA HELP OF ONE OF THE REFERALS GIVIN TROUGH RED ROVER AN WAS VERRY HELPFUL THAT ALSO MADE A BIG DIFFRENCE IN THA OUTCOME YESTERDAY! I WAS TOLD TO GIV DRY ONLY INSTEAD OF WET AND HAD TO BE FOR SINSITIV STOMACH AND ADVISED WITH A PRESCRIPT OF CISAPRIDE WERE I HAV NO CLUE WERE TO GET! I TRYED WALMART BUT THEY DIDNT CARRY SO IM NOW GOING TO CHECK PET MEDS AND SEE IF THEY HAV! IF ANYONE HAS KNOLEDGE ON CISAPRIDE ON HOW AN WHERE IS SOLD YOUR ADVICE IS MUCH APRECIATED! GEORGES QUANTITY OF FOOLD HAS BEN REDUCED DO TO HIS WIGHT GAIN OF 24LBS AND WAS SAID THAT THA BLOCAGE WAS MOST LIKLY DO TO HIS SYSTEM NOT ABLE TO HAV BEN ABLE TO DIGEST THA QUANTYTY OF FOOD AND THA WET FOOD MAY HAV BEN TO RICH OR UPSETING HIS STOMACH!

A QUICK LAST UPDATE IN JUNE ON GEORGE BUT WILL UPDATE AGAIN SOMETIME JULY! GEORGE IS DOING GREAT HES BEN BACK ON HIS REGULAR RUTINE 4A WHILE NOW AN KEEPING CLOSE WATCH ON HIM DURRING THIS HOT WETHER! GETTN LOW ON HIS LACTOLOSE SO PIKKN UP A REFILL ON FRIDAY FOR HIM MAKN SURE IT IS HANDY INCASE HIS WATER INTAKES SLOWS DOWN AN POOPS APEAR DRYR THAN NORMAL BUT FOR NOW HE HAS BEN TAKING ONCE PER DAY ALONG WITH HIS MIRALAX! I WILL UPDATE EVERYONE AGAIN IN JULY AN HOPE A GOOD REST OF JUNE FOR ALL!

JUST ANOTHER QUICK UPDATE ON GEORGE. HE HAS BEN DOING WELL DESPITE OF THIS PAST RECENT HOT WETHER AN STILL POOPN GREAT. HAS BEN MANTAING REGULAR POOPS SINCE HIS LAST HOSPIS VISIT. SORRY IT JUST A SHORT UPDATE BUT I WILL UDATE AGAIN SOON AS I GET A CHANCE. NO HOME WIFI AN THA LIBRAYRS JUST NOW FREED UP FROM ALL THA FOLKS KKEPN OUT OUT THA HEAT! EVERONE HAV A GREAT WEEK!

JUST ANOTHER QUICK UPDATE ON GEORGE. HE HAS BEN DOING WELL DESPITE OF THIS PAST RECENT HOT WETHER AN STILL POOPN GREAT. HAS BEN MANTAING REGULAR POOPS SINCE HIS LAST HOSPIS VISIT. SORRY IT JUST A SHORT UPDATE BUT I WILL UDATE AGAIN SOON AS I GET A CHANCE. NO HOME WIFI AN THA LIBRAYRS JUST NOW FREED UP FROM ALL THA FOLKS KEEPN OUT OUT THA HEAT! EVERONE HAV A GREAT WEEK!

JUST ANOTHER QUICK UPDATE ON GEORGE. HE HAS BEN DOING WELL DESPITE OF THIS PAST RECENT HOT WETHER AN STILL POOPN GREAT. HAS BEN MANTAING REGULAR POOPS SINCE HIS LAST HOSPIS VISIT. SORRY IT JUST A SHORT UPDATE BUT I WILL UDATE AGAIN SOON AS I GET A CHANCE. NO HOME WIFI AN THA LIBRAYRS JUST NOW FREED UP FROM ALL THA FOLKS KEEPN OUT OUT THA HEAT! EVERONE HAV A GREAT WEEK!

Erika...you are the BEST MOMMA to George...I am SO HAPPY to read that all is well and the heat may be over...sending love and hugs to you both..