Welcome to IMOM Community Home

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Tracy IMOM

Tucker and Justice Van Allen - part 8

7,311 posts in this topic

This is a horrible picture, but the best we could get of Easter Bunny Macy.  She's not too cooperative!

Happy Easter to you, Justice and Angel Tucker!

Macy at Easter 2017.jpg

19 hours ago, Sue W. said:

This is a horrible picture, but the best we could get of Easter Bunny Macy.  She's not too cooperative!

Happy Easter to you, Justice and Angel Tucker!

Macy at Easter 2017.jpg

OMG that is adorable. I meant to ask yesterday for a pic in her bunny suit. No cuter bunny then Macy!!

hugs!!

1 person likes this

We went from Justice having the best day yesterday that he has had in many weeks- even his poop looks really good- to one of the worst nights in a long time...

Justice had 4 grand mals in a 90 minute period. The first 3 were quite short and mild. The 4th was intense and lengthy. The butt med did stop it, and at this point he has been seizure free since 3AM-almost 9 hours. It wasn't surprising with the UTI, but wasn't expecting it after such a good day yesterday , and especially not a cluster.

He is actually doing pretty well today. He did need a bath early this morning, and he is nice and fluffy.

Thanks so much angels!!

No more GM's since yesterday at 3AM!!!! I think the seizures did set him back just a little with the vestibular syndrome, but he is making up some ground today.

It's a beautiful, sunny and breezy 75 degree day!! I wish Justie could be out in it more, but after a short time his balance gets worse becuz he is tired. It will get better though.

Forecasters are saying that this week shows no snow, but they won't commit that the snow is over yet. We have had snow in May--I hope not this year!!

Thanks angels!!

1 person likes this

Justie is having a good day. No GM's and his walking is a bit better. When he gets tired he starts losing his balance, but at least when he isn't tired he can walk pretty good.

It's in the 70's and Justice got to walk around the small yard a few times (still needs to be on a leash). Sometimes he tries to run and falls over. I keep telling him we need to take baby steps until he can safely run. Heck he can't even safely walk alone yet!

Thanks angels!!

I had a doc appt so was gone for a few hours. I hated leaving Justie becuz he vomited this morning. He seems ok now, but his balance is worse- Vestibular syndrome sucks!

severe storms are on the way, in fact there is distant thunder.

thanks ever so much angels for sticking with us.🐾💕

I'm having problems signing in. I usually just stay signed in, but now I type in screen name and PW and it lets me get to one screen but not the next. Crazy. I will email IMOM if it continues-just wonder if others are having problems too???

Good morning for Justie, but as the day has wore on his balance has become worse- as usual. It seems like this vertigo has gone on for well over a month, but actually its not yet even 3 weeks. He has a 3 week check up from neuro next Thursday.

Thanks angels!!

OK, Kay, on the Pets with ongoing illnesses forum where it shows all PIN's, it shows u posted 19 hours ago...but there is no post here. edit to add it showed a date and time when I put the cursor by the 19 hours-it shows 4/4 at 7 something PM.  Strange happenings!

hugs!

Edited by k9sign

That is odd.  I've noticed it's been a bit erratic.  I could see that you were posting but couldn't see the actual posts.  Page 293 finally showed up for me.  I'm glad to see that Justice had a good morning; hope the goodness comes back as the day progresses.

I will email IMOM this week and let them know that there are some issues with the forum. The weird thing is that it will let me post even when it keeps asking me to sign in. I scroll down and just click on the last person who posted on the boyz thread (for me it happens to keep showing Kay posted that 19 hours earlier when in fact it was from 4/4) and it goes to the most recent post (which today happens to be Kay)! Just weird that sign in prompt keeps showing up, but it obviously can be disregarded.

Justie had a really good day, but abt 5PM he started circling like crazy and being off balance. He is sleeping now-which is what his brain needs. Not sure if this is from the cognitive dysfunction or vestibular syndrome-or a combo of both. I'm going to get some video for the neuro appt on Thursday,

Thanks so much Sue and Kay and all the angels!!

1 person likes this