Welcome to IMOM Community Home

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Pat.C

Nella Lindsay - Pyometra

4 posts in this topic

Nella is a 4 lb Chihuahua who was diagnosed with pyometra and in need of immediate life saving surgery. Thanks to the generosity of our wonderful IMOM Angels who make monthly or one-time donations to the General Fund, we were able to pledge $500 to get Nella her needed surgery.

Nella's mom is rushing her to the vet right now and we hope to hear from her later today. We wish Nella a speedy recovery.

Thank you Angels for your donations, we could not have made this pledge without you.

Pat - IMOM & Laura B (who processed this case)

post-3137-1218894295_thumb.jpg

Big Big thanks to the angels who supports the general emergency fund. You have saved this darling tiny chi's life. Hoping for an update, but we were so close to losing this little girl, I cannot thank the imom angelsw enough.

Nella is a 4 lb Chihuahua who was diagnosed with pyometra and in need of immediate life saving surgery. Thanks to the generosity of our wonderful IMOM Angels who make monthly or one-time donations to the General Fund, we were able to pledge $500 to get Nella her needed surgery.

Nella's mom is rushing her to the vet right now and we hope to hear from her later today. We wish Nella a speedy recovery.

Thank you Angels for your donations, we could not have made this pledge without you.

Pat - IMOM & Laura B (who processed this case)

Hello Everyone,

I would like to take this time an express the importance of having you pet, Spay or Neuter.

Due the the fear of havig my chiuahuaha spayed and the lack of not having the intention on mating her, I thought it was not necessary. I was proven wrong

and because, of that I almost lost the light of my life and allowed her to suffer.

Also, please pay close attention to your pets behavior, it can save their lives

On 8/14/08 I took my Chiuahuaha to the vet@ 2:30 in the morning. Due to her

lack of eating and signs of lethragic which was not part of her normal behavior.

I was told that she had Pyometra and her uterus was 10x's it 's normal size

an was in need of emergency surgery to remove her ovaries and uterus which

was life theatening or not and the outcome would definately be fatal.

I want to stress to everyone who has not taken the time and had their Babies

spayed or Neutered it less costly then the surgery that I was unable to afford

but, throught the efforts and donations from IMOM and their Angels, Nella

was able to have the surgery and on the road to recovery.

All of the stress and fear could have been eliminated if I just took the time

and spayed her, so I am pleading to those that have yet done so, please

do so. I don't wish no one the pain and heartache I was feeling and the

discomfort that I had put her through out of my own fear.

Please I ask this on behalf of your Babies.

Christina :heart: