Welcome to IMOM Community Home

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Renee-H

Rosie Hyman

376 posts in this topic

;)

Hi Barbara & Charles & Rosie -

Loved your description of your walk with Rosie ....or is she walking you? Your arm injury sounded terrible and couldn't believe the man didn't offer to help ...or at least give you a towel! Yet ...I could see it being late at night and all ...and today you just never know.

Rosie sure is strong though ... I know I always had big dogs before Zoom & my last poodle ....don't think I could have them now for exactly that reason. But I do like a larger dog for security....Zoom does her best on that detail, but a squeaky bark over a big

woof .... plus where am living there are weight restrictions too. Gosh, I miss owning my own home!!!!

As for my moving ... yes, I've heard of that place/book that refers hotels, etc. Certainly couldn't afford to "live" in a hotel ...but

will check out further on apts. out of state ...once I know where I will live. It's a juggling act really ...what most people deal with ...what I can afford, need, or want. I dread the entire process..... if you had told me 20 years ago I be doing this now ...got all the moving I wanted for work, school when I was younger. Now I just want to grow "young" on my porch with my pooches

and get on with life ... and hopefully relish life.

Anyway, hope Barbara is feeling better, Rosie ok & you too...... be wary of the fences this week. And lotsa Zoom kisses & poodle hugs to you all ..

:hugs:

Susan & Zoom

Not unless your Name is Eloise and you LIVE at the Plaza. ( Sorry childeren's book reference. I wouldn't assume a Motel would be cost effective in any case . Hope you find an Apt. where they are reasonably priced and accept pets without a fee. Sitting on a porch with your pooches around you. I can imagine that as long as it's a nice wraparound porch say in a commmon area of the Apartment building.

As for who walks who. Short leather leash ( 6 ft. I walk her ) Long 30 ft extendable Rosie walks me...absolutely but within reason. I wish I had a camera that I could take with me when she walks me.

Well we had a chance of SEVERE Thunderstorms late tonight but that all went above us or South of us. Air to ground lightning. Under a tree..on a Golf Course ) Yeah sure ...Every time I am at the Posh Country Club ( me and the 'cigar boys' of the brokerage house.) ;):lol::rolleyes::biggrin:

Well no outside for Rosie today. She stayed inside . Not spread out on the bed with the air conditioner. NO..No No... Mommy and Daddy were downstairs in the air conditioner... So this is where she lay.....

post-2254-1214279877_thumb.jpg

Hi there!

Love all the pics of Rosie you post ..... she really does pose for the camera doesn't she? What a presence!

Zoom & I feel the same way about the heat .... the hot & muggies you can have .... I prefer Autumn myself ...sweater weather or just shirtsleeves is perfect. Where is it like that all year round ? Am told San Francisco but the thought of living with earthquakes I don't know if I could be comfortable with.

Anyway, Rosie & you all sound like you're doing ok .... hope the 4th is a good one for ya!

Susan & Zoom

:bdayrose:

Charles,

almost forgot ..... was that you're birthday on the calendar this month? Ha, just discovered it! Hope it was a happy one and you got some wishes fulfilled.

Susan & Zoom

:bdayrose:

Charles,

almost forgot ..... was that you're birthday on the calendar this month? Ha, just discovered it! Hope it was a happy one and you got some wishes fulfilled.

Susan & Zoom

Yep that was my birthday. My half -century mark. I can't believe I've lived one half century. It doesn't bother me. It's just wierd thinking of it that way. I think I mentioned I was finally getting an ergonamic chair for my desk in the studio. Well they sent the wrong one. I sent it back via UPS with the Global Chair return Label they sent me.

I got a 3 day belated birthday gift which was fine. I am still trying to get rid of all the clutter of papers. Both really old and mostly really new. The 2nd birthday gift I got for my wife AND I. A Fellowes Heavy Duty Confetti cut shredder. It is certainly making the paper clutter go quicker. The area where the chair is going should be cleared by the end of the 3 day weekend.

The area where my wife has a 32" wide or maybe 31" wide /6ft tall bookcase will replace 3 rickety ones my mother gave me. Seen better days.

That will take somewhat longer to clear a path through all the piles of paper that will be like a trail to the existing bookcases that I have to remove the books and the cases( Small...tiny ..wee ) that are currently there now. If I can get 2 of the bigger shelves up here so much the better.

I'll tell you though that shredder is getting the heat gauge going off I'm shredding so much. That gives me and the shredder a break.... ;):rolleyes:;):):lol: I think I have a pic of Rosie again in the backyard. I need to get one now that everything is leafing out. This will not be that picture. This is the Winston Churchill stare.

post-2254-1215155361_thumb.jpg

Charles,

Happy belated birthday! My birthday was on the 5th. It sounds like you and Rosie are doing well. It's so nice to read that. The weather here has been hot - in the 90's. Give Rosie some belly rubs for me.

Lora & Mr. Wiggles :pp_animal_564:

I sent in a request for 2 vial of Rosie's Vetsalin..Both were returned. One actually said may be a fraud. ????? Sincerely Charles W. Barbara , and Rosie. ---MM. :huh::huh::):unsure::unsure: Did I miss a Memo or Something. Just curious. Sincerely Charles , Barbara and Rosie the Princess.--MM.

I sent in a request for 2 vial of Rosie's Vetsalin..Both were returned. One actually said may be a fraud. ????? Sincerely Charles W. Barbara , and Rosie. ---MM. :huh::huh::):unsure::unsure: Did I miss a Memo or Something. Just curious. Sincerely Charles , Barbara and Rosie the Princess.--MM.

Charles, you need to send an email to your caseworker. They don't always read the forum. I'm sure there's a simple answer.

Paula

I have already done that. Twice. Thanks CatPaws for the suggestion...but they came back as unrecognized e-mail. Could be Fraud. You would think there would be an easy answer.....and I have certainly not SOLICITED ANYTHING on the IMOM SITE site. ;):blush::biggrin: -- MM. I am not THAT kind of poster...

Then again I did post that ' Cheesecake Photo of " Rosie" in my Gallery. ;):lol::rolleyes::blush: I'll wait. Hopefully Renee will be on the boards at some point before tomorrow.--MM. :)

I have already done that. Twice. Thanks CatPaws for the suggestion...but they came back as unrecognized e-mail. Could be Fraud. You would think there would be an easy answer.....and I have certainly not SOLICITED ANYTHING on the IMOM SITE site. ;):blush::biggrin: -- MM. I am not THAT kind of poster...

Then again I did post that ' Cheesecake Photo of " Rosie" in my Gallery. ;):lol::rolleyes::blush: I'll wait. Hopefully Renee will be on the boards at some point before tomorrow.--MM. :)

Or one of the other IMOM Angels. Maybe Renee took a well deserved vacation for the Independence Day ( 4th of July ) entended weekend. If they are allowed to do that in lue of your regular caseworker being off or on vacation.

The Angels Rules of IMOM are so difficult to follow..." Don't sit on that cloud." Angel # 54 Where Are You " ? Angel #17 ..." Move over one cloud." ;):lol::):biggrin::roll: ---MM.

Well I got thru to my caseworker Renee. She is a real Angel indeed. ( Not any less or more ) than any other caseworker....but I'm biased..what can I say . I sent Renee and e-mail regarding coverage for a non-related Diabetic services.

Rosie has a real doozy yesterday. I took Rosie outside early this AM 4 AM to be precise. What can I do ignore Rosie giving me a facial with her tongue.

Plus the wax cleaning I get for no cost at all when she gives me a " Wet willy " For those of young age you will know what it is. Those that are in there ( 60- is the new 30 & 70 is the new 40. ) ; to know what a ' wet willy ' is.

It a merely a prank that mostly elementary school students did to each other. You wet a finger and stick it in someone's ear. That's a " wet willy." Unfortunately it seemed to extend to the in High School as well. Like the Wedgie was mainly a high School thing.

That being cleared up back to Rosie's problem. When I took her out it was still dark on the East Coast..but of course I have a flashlight just in case. When she went to the rocks on the slopes to stand and deliver ( so to speak ) she jumped off almost imediately.

This is not normal for Rosie ( trust me ) " Come up and sit on the slope.with me " is more her speed. " The weather's fine." When it is I am glad to and sit and look around the garden with her. Immediately I went to a sprain or a possible fracture of her right hind foot / ankle.

However it has rained pretty steadily for a few days so the clay soil was really not my thing. The problem is that is raises from the depths of the soil all sorts of broken green glass from old soda bottles, Blue & White china shards. A lump of coal which I kept. That's apparently what they did back in 1926 when our house was built, and pile dirt over it till you have the biggest sloped dirt piled on the top of these " objects " you can imagine.

At first I thought the answer was a shard of glass or china. Than I realized we also have field mice, snakes...( Regular gater snakes ) which are harmless and fun to scare your mother with....Nuff said about scaring your mother. Spiders ' The Brown Recluse' is not uncommon, Rattlesnakes, and believe it or not Copperheads.

Now of course I was thinking of the best scenario of the cut glass theory..but when I put Hydregine Peroxide on her foot there was no foaming. I gave her a 25mg Benadryl in case it was a spider bite, and found 2 small circular black marks on her right hind paw.

Immediately my mind flashed to snake bite. Of course by the time we got to the vet this AM when they opened. In any case if you can send me a approval for a blood sugar test , maybe they can find a venom or whatever a Brown Recluse Spider puts into you.

This being said it was stupid of me to ask for a blood sugar test , because she had just eaten treats after the Benadryl. We also have Raccoons and Possums living under my back yard neighbors garden shed. ( not together it's a duplex )

I had'nt heard or seen either so the latter was not likey. Be we do have Rabies Warnings for Rabid Raccoons and Possums in 2 counties , one being ours.

Anyhow we get to the vets. The vet saw the favored leg as we walked her back to be lloked at, and the vet said .." So your dog Rosie blew a flat huh.?" That's the way he is. In a way it's reassuring. Well the 2 Black small circles were no longer there; but did come from whatever she landed on. Probably a shard like piece of gravel.

That's another thing they put a lot of in their heavy clay soil..extra gravel from back filling the foundations. " I was told they thought;as it was put, for good drainage as their excuse not to have to pay to have the extra taken away.

To end this tale or SAGA..it was neither a sprain or a fracture or a bite. It is a " Wrenched" hind leg..twisted when she jumped off the rock and hit the gravel.

No charge for the visit. Just an unhappy Rosie that will be limpimg for awhile. He suggested Bufferin. We gave her Low dose Aspirin( 81mg ) as that was what our regular vet told us early on in Rosie and Cindy's trials and tribulations.

So now she is still getting up in bed with help from DAD, and going outside. Yep she still likes the sloped hill to do her business ..but avoided the rocks completely. ..so I help her lame leg get over the small retaining wall.

The vet thinks it will mend on it's own but if not within the week, bring her back on Monday or Wednesday. So all's well that ends well. It was the least problem that was racing thru my immediate reaction.

Finally a very special THANKYOU!!!!! to Renee who responed with an e-mail for the vet to FAX the total cost for any damage asap., give them as much information as possible.

Once we get the estimate we can see if IMOM can be of any help.

I'm so sorry Rosie is having problems.

No promises , and I expected none...but the offer was there. " WE'll see what we ( IMOM ) can do.

In respect for Rosie; and all the commotion with News Vehicles and the Paparazi continuosly hounding us for pics I will post a small area in front of the sloped back yard garden...to respect Rosie's wishes.

post-2254-1215849033_thumb.jpg

Well I got thru to my caseworker Renee. She is a real Angel indeed. ( Not any less or more ) than any other caseworker....but I'm biased..what can I say . I sent Renee and e-mail regarding coverage for a non-related Diabetic services.

Rosie has a real doozy yesterday. I took Rosie outside early this AM 4 AM to be precise. What can I do ignore Rosie giving me a facial with her tongue.

Plus the wax cleaning I get for no cost at all when she gives me a " Wet willy " For those of young age you will know what it is. Those that are in there ( 60- is the new 30 & 70 is the new 40. ) ; to know what a ' wet willy ' is.

It a merely a prank that mostly elementary school students did to each other. You wet a finger and stick it in someone's ear. That's a " wet willy." Unfortunately it seemed to extend to the in High School as well. Like the Wedgie was mainly a high School thing.

That being cleared up back to Rosie's problem. When I took her out it was still dark on the East Coast..but of course I have a flashlight just in case. When she went to the rocks on the slopes to stand and deliver ( so to speak ) she jumped off almost imediately.

This is not normal for Rosie ( trust me ) " Come up and sit on the slope.with me " is more her speed. " The weather's fine." When it is I am glad to and sit and look around the garden with her. Immediately I went to a sprain or a possible fracture of her right hind foot / ankle.

However it has rained pretty steadily for a few days so the clay soil was really not my thing. The problem is that is raises from the depths of the soil all sorts of broken green glass from old soda bottles, Blue & White china shards. A lump of coal which I kept. That's apparently what they did back in 1926 when our house was built, and pile dirt over it till you have the biggest sloped dirt piled on the top of these " objects " you can imagine.

At first I thought the answer was a shard of glass or china. Than I realized we also have field mice, snakes...( Regular gater snakes ) which are harmless and fun to scare your mother with....Nuff said about scaring your mother. Spiders ' The Brown Recluse' is not uncommon, Rattlesnakes, and believe it or not Copperheads.

Now of course I was thinking of the best scenario of the cut glass theory..but when I put Hydregine Peroxide on her foot there was no foaming. I gave her a 25mg Benadryl in case it was a spider bite, and found 2 small circular black marks on her right hind paw.

Immediately my mind flashed to snake bite. Of course by the time we got to the vet this AM when they opened. In any case if you can send me a approval for a blood sugar test , maybe they can find a venom or whatever a Brown Recluse Spider puts into you.

This being said it was stupid of me to ask for a blood sugar test , because she had just eaten treats after the Benadryl. We also have Raccoons and Possums living under my back yard neighbors garden shed. ( not together it's a duplex )

I had'nt heard or seen either so the latter was not likey. Be we do have Rabies Warnings for Rabid Raccoons and Possums in 2 counties , one being ours.

Anyhow we get to the vets. The vet saw the favored leg as we walked her back to be lloked at, and the vet said .." So your dog Rosie blew a flat huh.?" That's the way he is. In a way it's reassuring. Well the 2 Black small circles were no longer there; but did come from whatever she landed on. Probably a shard like piece of gravel.

That's another thing they put a lot of in their heavy clay soil..extra gravel from back filling the foundations. " I was told they thought;as it was put, for good drainage as their excuse not to have to pay to have the extra taken away.

To end this tale or SAGA..it was neither a sprain or a fracture or a bite. It is a " Wrenched" hind leg..twisted when she jumped off the rock and hit the gravel.

No charge for the visit. Just an unhappy Rosie that will be limpimg for awhile. He suggested Bufferin. We gave her Low dose Aspirin( 81mg ) as that was what our regular vet told us early on in Rosie and Cindy's trials and tribulations.

So now she is still getting up in bed with help from DAD, and going outside. Yep she still likes the sloped hill to do her business ..but avoided the rocks completely. ..so I help her lame leg get over the small retaining wall.

The vet thinks it will mend on it's own but if not within the week, bring her back on Monday or Wednesday. So all's well that ends well. It was the least problem that was racing thru my immediate reaction.

Finally a very special THANKYOU!!!!! to Renee who responed with an e-mail for the vet to FAX the total cost for any damage asap., give them as much information as possible.

Once we get the estimate we can see if IMOM can be of any help.

I'm so sorry Rosie is having problems.

No promises , and I expected none...but the offer was there. " WE'll see what we ( IMOM ) can do.

In respect for Rosie; and all the commotion with News Vehicles and the Paparazi continuosly hounding us for pics I will post a small area in front of the sloped back yard garden...to respect Rosie's wishes. If you need a picture of Rosie I will not distribute it to the tabloids to earn a few buck's. It will only be here on IMOM. Let me know if you need a pic of Rosie.

post-2254-1215849351_thumb.jpg

Edited by Mapleman

Poor Rosie- I bet you were worried when you saw the two marks that looked like puncture marks-- there are definitely cooperheads in your neck of the woods. I grew up not too far south of you and we always had to be cautious when we went white water rafting.

I wonder if Benjamin Franklin ate off any of those blue china plates that are buried in your yard? If you think Rosie has to put up with the paparrazi now, imagine if they find you are sitting on top of Revolutionary War artifacts! She'll have to sell tickets to the archeologists.

Hope she is doing better.

Edited by CatPaws

CatPaws --- ;):lol::biggrin: Imagine if she was nude.? ;):rolleyes::biggrin::blush:--MM. Benjamin Franklin will have definitely ate here if I I put them up on ebay. ;););)

Edited by Mapleman

:motimonkey:

Rosie has to start watching her footing when she jumps! I can see how you would have been really upset with the black marks .... must have been a looooooooooooooong couple of hours till the vet opened. So glad our girl's going to be ok.

Thanks for your post re: dental school .... don't have the energy for the media (worked in it for years! & loved it!) ... just want my healthcare ...same as others... would be nice for a change. Concerned they've caused damage from the extractions ... having complications, and really better say no more....besides, you really can't do anything about something like this unless you get another doctor to verify damage ....which I will not hold my breath for. You're MIL story ....I believe it .....don't know if I would have been as "gracious" as she was though. And that lawyer calling her in the hospital !!!! It's one of the reasons I still would go to law school if I had the $$ (I'd be 90 when I graduated!)....just to NOT do those things to people!!!

Your yard looks great ...wish I had one for Zoom & I. You also mentioned a studio .... what kind?

Well listen my friend, you, Rosie, & Barbara, try and have an "uneventful" good week .....talk to you again soon.

Susan & Zoom

I understand Susan & Zoom --- It's just that after paying for almost every tooth in my head for root canals and crowns..( one gold one ) 'cause it's off on the left side.

Others were all Porcelain. Well to make a long story short. He removed so many nerves AND root the teeth started turning black at the base, cracking, and then breaking off to the gumline. One from a Hershey's Kiss. I know bizzare.

Now all of the crowns have fallen off. most of my teeth ( oh about 8 or so left in my head ) I look terrible..have no health care and need either dentures or permanent implants. Because of receding gumline it was implants that were recommended.

Sorry but I don't have a wad of cash stashed in a safety deposit box in a Vault...nor is my bed lumpy from too much cash under the matress...although there is shiny penny for LUCK .!!!!!...... ;):lol::rolleyes::):blink::pawprint::pawprint::pawprint::pawprint:

There are also a lot of pawprints on my bed. Without Healthcare I have no choice but to TRY to get in touch with a Dental Teaching College. ( that workes as well as yours only mine took longer in one phone call thens yours.

Now trying to look on the Brigh Side...as my GOOD DEEDS for all that torture,bleeding; pain and suffering in his dental chair. 1: I did put his Daughter through College, 2: he had the Luxury of going to Fort Myers & over the bridge to Sanibel Island ( on my dime 4-6 times a year.)

He now has lost his license to do any root canals or Crowns....and their was probably a class action lawsuit that caused that. However I was not notified of this. Technically I was no longer his patient. Can anybody say DENTAL LOOPHOLE!!!!!!!

Unfortunately after I left his office with a full bright white shiny set of teeth & crowns. I had no idea they would start to fall , chip or break of leaving me with eight good teeth. (Thank god I had teeth when I got married ) None of which is good enough to hold either end of a denture now.

Hence the reccommended Permanent Implants.

Oh by the way Rosie is doing better with weight bearing on her right hind leg. Now completely ready to even take a walk ..long or short...but better getting up on sofas and beds without me helping her from her backside. Thanks to all. --MM

Edited by Mapleman

Charles,

So glad to hear Rosie's injury wasn't as bad as expected. Hopefully she will stay away from the rocks. It looks like a very peaceful place to be. Give her some hugs & kisses for me.

Thank goodness. Rosie is doing much better , but not quite ready for a walk. She is favoring the Right hind leg less, and less as the days go by. Unfortunately she is still going into those @%^*!!!&**$$$#### ROCKS.

Mostly the lower rocks if I tell her no but sometimes she goes to the lower..Less tall Rocks ; but then jumps over the big rock that wrenched her hind leg in the first place.

Most of the Papparazi have left...thank goodness ...but some times when I take her out there at night to do her business there is a flash bulb that goes off. I just throw a rock in his general direction and sometimes I hear a ...Hey !!! That's not fair" I only throw pebble stones so how badly could he get hurt.

That being said if this Papparazi sticks around much longer I'll use the slingshot and not my arm.... ;):lol::rolleyes::):biggrin: Let's see if I have a new pic or just a different view from the slope.... The firs pic I don't mind...The 2nd pic with that big tannish white Rock below her I mind. Thank you Lora & Mr. Wiggles & Susan & Zoom.

Oh the studio is a Painting ( watercolor & acrylic ) but mostly I use it for Photography. If I take a pic of an old neon sign with atractive artistic shadows it becomes either a watercolor or an acrylic painting.

I forgot to answer that in my last post. Sorry'bout that. Oh oh gotta run it's time for Rosie'd First shot of Vetsalin.---MM.

post-2254-1216394465_thumb.jpg

post-2254-1216394924_thumb.jpg

Edited by Mapleman

Glad Rosie is healing from her recent go-round with rock leaping. Maybe time for the Dog Whisperer! Zoom used to do that when she was little .....it was amazing ... with the "no fear with youth" in place she'd attempt just about anything. Can't you cover the rocks with something?

Your dental problems sounds like we were separated at birth....this is the third go round for me. I had to have practically every tooth in my mouth capped when I was in my early twenties, put off college for a bit ....and thus had always been meticulous with taking care of my teeth since then, then life nightmare situation in the late 80's went with no care till about 2000, patchwork job done ...more caps, root canals ...all of which were botched and now this go round, with those saving measures had to have pulled. Aside from extremely painful, extraordianarily expensive, is a very emotional thing for me....and now having complications from extractions done this year.....anyone know a dentist with a conscience at this point???

And that's just the tip of the iceberg, so BELIEVE me, I understand what you're going through. We should form a club ...I've never had children (which I really wanted to do!) but we've paid some college bills for someone! But now on a fixed income ....in a whole new territory.

Well, hope you have better luck at your dental school .....weren't you in the service? Does VA cover any of this? Hope things with Rosie, you & Barbara are filled with good things this summer. Hang in there my friend!

WITH GREAT BIG OLE HUGS,

Susan & Zoom

So happy to hear Rosie is doing better. You would think people and animals would learn after all that. Give her lots of TLC. I'm sure she'll be back to her normal self soon.

Well we had 3 days of lightning storms. Knocking out the power to the PC and Cable TV.

That was fun..especially in the middle of a heat wave in the 90* with a heat index of 105*. This is where Rosie and Barb and I spent the time. In our bedroom we have a ceiling fan and the outage did not effect that room. Think John Lennon and Yoko Love-in without the sex. ;)B).

I was outside in the oppressive heat putting in a new handset for our back door.

post-2254-1217663578_thumb.jpg

Edited by Mapleman

Charles,

We lost power for a couple of hours and I was complaining after about 30 minutes. This heat is a killer. I really feel for those with no AC. I don't know how they manage. Hope everything is back to normal. Give Rosie a hug and kiss for me.

:)

Charles,

Love the recent photo of Rosie ... she really is a good looking dog! And I see she was enjoying the fan, up on the bed as well!

Can't blame her .... power outage & a heat wave ......ugh, miserable thought.

She seems to be doing well though .....no more rock jumping I hope. Does she behave in your studio while you're working? I know Zoom gets jealous when I get wrapped up in paperwork and will come and sit right in the middle of things after awhile. A subtle hint for ..... I need attention!!!! But gets me every time ....and she'll plop always on the biggest pile of papers.

Well, hope you & Barbara are doing ok ....poodle slurps to all. And hang in there, the cool weather will be here before we know it!

Susan & Zoom

Finally Thunderstorms passed for the week. Possibly tonight though now it's sunny so I am hopeful. Here is a side of Rosie and Barb...sleeping in...and face smootchies....Great no can find yet I saw them with my own eyes. Frustration has set in nand anxiety. Trust me I have pictures of Rosie and Barbara in bed sleeping in. I will find them.---MM.

post-2254-1218913305_thumb.jpg

post-2254-1218913346_thumb.jpg

Edited by Mapleman

Hi! Just wanted to let you know we were thinking about you. Cute pics of Barbara & Rosie. They both look so relaxed and content. Hope the weather is being kinder to you.

:motimonkey:

So there you are! Was getting worried about you and Barbara not hearing anything. Ah ...ha....you've been sleeping in! Loved the pix of Barbara & Rosie ....that pooch is a treasure! Bet Barbara is too.

Not much happening new here .... just more of the same "life" stuff ...keeping me busy. Glad to see Rosie is doing so well and hope you and Barbara are too!

Susan & Zoom