Welcome to IMOM Community Home

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Jacki IMOM

My Magic Cat

35 posts in this topic

Dear Jacki,

Well, I already wrote to Magic and we got a nice "man to man" conversation started. Today I really want to tell you what your community means to me. I hope you saw my post in Guy's thread where I said that IMOM is the most beautiful place I have ever been. IMOM not only helped me and Guy have five wonderful years with love and support ... it is also helping me to heal and grow in a way I never could before. Someday I will understand this better and write you about this turning point in my life.

Love, Mike

Well Magic...today is 14 years. I miss you just as much as I always have but I know I will see you again when my work here is done. We will run all over Rainbow Bridge together. That will be a glorious day for sure.

:magicmoon:

We want u to know that without ur love and incredible spirit Tuck and Justice would not be with me-and for that we are forever grateful to Magic and Jacki. You both will always be in our hearts.

Love,

Cindy, Tuck and Justice

Magic, you have given the world a wonderful gift - your Mom and you helping all the pets in need to stay with their families. I know one day we willl all meet at the Rainbow Bridge and the sky will be filled with rainbows everywhere- in the clouds and shining down on all with love.

I know you are with your Mommie every day, watching over all of us. IMOM is a very place and you are a very special kitty to have made such Magic happen every day.

Saturday will be six years without my beloved soul kitty and also the third birthday of the four kittens (and their Mommy) who arrived on the morning of his 3rd Bridge day. I will be thinking of you Magic on that day. I know how much your Mommy misses you.

Thank you

Kathy

This brought tears to my eyes as I thought of losing Mouser after 13 years last summer. I know exactly what you mean when you say it's never long enough. Sophi is gradually soothing the pain of losing my best friend, and I thank you infinitely for starting this wonderful organization that enabled me to keep me new companion and prevented her from meeting similar fate.

Sometimes I feel like Mouser was given back to me through Sophi in some ways. This thought was especially present when I cried for mouser the other night, feeling that maybe, if I had done some research instead of being paralyzed by the constant stream of negativity from my mother, I might have stumbled upon a place like this and been able to save her instead of accepting her life's end in the inevitable light my mother painted it in. Sophi came in, sat down in front of me on my bed, and stared at me very intently, intentionally making eye contact and holding my gaze, and for a moment, I swear I saw mouser looking at me through her eyes telling me it was okay.

It truly is amazing how our pets inspire us and how deep the paw prints they leave on our hearts are. I firmly believe that many of us would be so lost without them. They truly are a blessing in our lives and I'm glad you got to experience such a special relationship with your kitty, Magic, and that he inspired you to do such a generous thing with your time and life.

15 years ago today, I lost my best friend and soul mate - My Magic Cat. Magic was always there for me when I faced difficulty and hard times. How I wish I could have him here with me now.

Magic, I will see you at The Bridge when my work here is done.

3 people like this

It must be so bittersweet that the loss of Magic meant that u would set up this incredible foundation that allows so many other furkids to live. I know how proud u are of IMOM and how u would do anything to help one of ur PIN kids...but I know not having Magic physically with u is painful.

I'm not sure ur work here will ever be done, so u need to stay with us a long time to come.

Thank u both Magic and Jacki for making sure Tuck and Justice could live-and they have a lot more living to do thanks to u and the angels.

We love u Jacki!

hugs

15 years ago today, I lost my best friend and soul mate - My Magic Cat. Magic was always there for me when I faced difficulty and hard times. How I wish I could have him here with me now.

Magic, I will see you at The Bridge when my work here is done.

:hugs:

You are loved, cared about and for - more than you know. (Both of you).

I'm so sorry you are facing hard times, Jacki. (((((BIG HUGS)))) and MUCH LOVE..

forever.jpg

Donna and 'The Big Beautiful Angel, Bandit'

:rose::pawprint:

16 years ago today I was wondering how much longer I would have my boy with me. The next day, Feb 24th, was the day he went to The Bridge and the day my life changed forever.

It was shortly after that when I knew what my mission in life was destined to be. I am grateful too everyone who has helped me to keep Magic's memory alive through IMOM. I am humbled by you.

When I think about the thousands of animals whose lives have been saved or made better because an LBK named Magic is still alive in my heart, I am afraid I am going to wake up and find it's only a dream.

I wish it didn't still hurt so much when I think about the 19 years we spent together as soul mates.

:magicmoon:

2 people like this

sending much love and gratitude to u and angel Magic.

hugs,