Welcome to IMOM Community Home

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

LaurieR

Mr. Wiggles Aldrich

356 posts in this topic

Just stopping in to check on sweet Mr. Wiggles. I'm so glad he's doing so well. He and Broedy make an awesome pair. The pictures are great! Thanks for posting them.

Great job Mr. Wiggles.. keep up the good work and give Broedy some kisses from us. :rolleyes:

Just stopping in to check on sweet Mr. Wiggles. I'm so glad he's doing so well. He and Broedy make an awesome pair. The pictures are great! Thanks for posting them.

Great job Mr. Wiggles.. keep up the good work and give Broedy some kisses from us. :rolleyes:

Hello,

Joanna & Mike - I'm glad you enjoyed the photos of Mr. Wiggles and Broedy. Thank you so much for your dedication to Mr. Wiggles. I know you check on him regularly and it really means a lot. Hope you are doing well.

Mr. Wiggles is doing really good. Last night he was in one of those moods where he doesn't want to stop giving kisses. I kept telling him it was time to go to sleep but he had other ideas. He is so precious and I love him so much! Mr. Wiggles sends some of those kisses your way. Believe me, he has enough to go around. Thanks for keeping up with Mr. Wiggles thread.

Thank you IMOM supporters and Wiggles sponsors. I am reminded everyday of your kindness and generosity. You are special angels! You are in my thoughts and prayers. May God bless you 100 fold. :hugs:

Wiggles kisses to all!

Lora & Mr. Wiggles :pp_animal_564:

Hi Lora And Mr Wiggles. looks like we have more and more in common! Congrats on your Grandson, Mine was born in Nove a bit premature and with my husband ill, we finally made the 4 hour drive to see himj. His name is Colby. Have fun and give you baby doggie a kiss and hug from Mr. Tanner and Miss. Roxie!

Take Care, Beth (Tanners Mom)

Hi Lora And Mr Wiggles. looks like we have more and more in common! Congrats on your Grandson, Mine was born in Nove a bit premature and with my husband ill, we finally made the 4 hour drive to see himj. His name is Colby. Have fun and give you baby doggie a kiss and hug from Mr. Tanner and Miss. Roxie!

Take Care, Beth (Tanners Mom)

Beth,

Congratulations on the birth of your grandson Colby. How premature was he? I'm glad you finally got to see him. Did Mr. Tanner and Ms. Roxie get to go with you? I hope you gave Colby some extra kisses from all of us. I would love to see a picture. Give Tanner and Roxie some extra pets from me.

Wiggles kisses to all!

Jason, Tammy, & Reece,

I was so happy to hear that you brought baby Reece home. How is the sweet boy doing? I have been so worried about him.

Mr. Wiggles has been doing really good. He's eating well and seems content. The one thing I need to do is incorporate some exercise in his routine. He is such a couch potato. I know the exercise would be good for me too. The only bad thing is the temperature. I know we don't have the temperatures and snow that they have up north but getting out when it's cold really messes with my asthma. I'm not sure who is huffing and puffing more, me or Mr. Wiggles. Anyway, warmer weather will be here soon. I want to thank everyone who has been keeping up with Mr. Wiggles thread. It really means a lot. I also want to thank IMOM, it's supporters, and Mr. Wiggles sweet angels for helping Mr. Wiggles get the medical treatment he so desperately needs. You are in my thoughts and prayers always. :hugs:

Wiggles kisses to everyone!

:)

Hello Lora and Mr. Wiggles! Loved the pictures you posted ...... congrats on your grandchild........& it sounds like Mr. Wiggles thinks this is his grandchild as well! How adorable.

Well, glad his diabetes seems to be under control ....I know it can be difficult saying no to them when they want to eat more, especially when they've been sick and didn't eat. But glad Mr. Wiggles seems to be managing and is lucky to have you looking out for him ......and yes, god bless his new sponsors. Isn't IMOM terrific???? Many a time the kindness of angels have brought me to tears with Zoom ..... it's so nice to know that there are people out there still, willing to help a total stranger..... it restores one's faith in humanity!!!!!

Well, am so glad things seem to be a happier time for you ..... I'll keep sending positive energy your way.......till next time...

:hugs:

Susan & Zoom

:)

Hello Lora and Mr. Wiggles! Loved the pictures you posted ...... congrats on your grandchild........& it sounds like Mr. Wiggles thinks this is his grandchild as well! How adorable.

Well, glad his diabetes seems to be under control ....I know it can be difficult saying no to them when they want to eat more, especially when they've been sick and didn't eat. But glad Mr. Wiggles seems to be managing and is lucky to have you looking out for him ......and yes, god bless his new sponsors. Isn't IMOM terrific???? Many a time the kindness of angels have brought me to tears with Zoom ..... it's so nice to know that there are people out there still, willing to help a total stranger..... it restores one's faith in humanity!!!!!

Well, am so glad things seem to be a happier time for you ..... I'll keep sending positive energy your way.......till next time...

:hugs:

Susan & Zoom

Susan & Zoom,

I'm so glad you stopped by Mr. Wiggles thread. Amen to IMOM, they are fabulous. It is so hard to believe everyone here is volunteer. That is true commitment. I wonder how many pets have been helped by IMOM? Do you know much about Magic and how this organization got started? I would really like to know more about them. Maybe someday I'll be able to help them out, financially or otherwise.

Yes, Broedy and Mr. Wiggles are quite the pair. It makes me wonder what they will be like when Broedy gets a little older. I know there will be no hesitation on Mr. Wiggles part. One of my nieces came over last night and Mr. Wiggles so wanted her to pay attention to him but she's not much of a dog lover. Poor Mr. Wiggles, he was whining and following her around. Of course he's the baby and he thinks all eyes should be on him. I can't understand how people cannot love pets. They ask for so little and give so much, they're like the ultimate penicillin. You can't stay in a bad mood when they are around. Mr. Wiggles decided to have some brussel sprouts for dinner, surprisingly, he loved them. I figured they would be ok, it's not like they had a bunch of fat or seasoning on them. His favorite table foods is pasta but that is definately out of the question. Mom says she can't stand to see Mr. Wiggles looking over at her with those sad puppy eyes. One thing is for sure, Mr. Wiggles knows how to pour on the charm!

I hope all is well with all the furkids and their owners. It is so nice going through the other threads and reading about your furkids. If I haven't posted on yours yet, be patient, I have been trying to read all the diabetic threads but with my stoneage computer and my lack of computer skills, it is taking a bit longer than I expected. Please know you are all in my thoughts and prayers. When one of us hurt, we all do. We are all in this together and I love and appreciate you all. So cuddle up with your furkid and give them some pets and kisses from me and Mr. Wiggles. :hugs:

Wiggles kisses to all!

Mr. Wiggles is having a good day so far. I took him and Molly for a walk today and discovered they both could stand some leash training. They were getting wrapped around my legs, weaving back and forth, and stopping at every house. Hopefully they will get better with time; otherwise, I'm going to start walking them separately. Lisa thought it was so funny that Mr. Wiggles loves brussel sprouts. Aren't Chihuahuas suppose to eat mexican food? :lol: I think I'm going to take the pups to the pet store. We have one about 15 minutes from here that is good. They even have a digital scale to weight your pup on and it's free. I want to make sure those brussel sprouts didn't put some added weight on Mr. Wiggles. :lol: Please know that you and your furkids are in my thoughts and prayers. I pray all of the furkids get fully funded and live many more years. For all the sponsors out there, I want to thank you so much for your generosity. For those considering becoming sponsors, Mr. Wiggles is still needing help. There are also a couple of others in the diabetic section needing sponsors. Any amount you donate will be a big help and greatly appreciated. And wouldn't it be nice to know when you read the pet's thread that your help is what is causing their happiness and longevity? Thank you all: IMOM, supporters, and Wiggles sponsors for giving my baby boy life. If not for you, he wouldn't be here today. You are all great and wonderful angels and I pray God blesses each of you above and beyond your contributions! :heart:

Love & Wiggles kisses to all,

Hey Lora...

It sounds like you haven't had a chance to read the story about how a dear sweet black kitten named Magic was the start of IMOM and all the miracles that have happened here. Click here on IMOM.ORG and then click on "Magic Cat". The entire history of Jacki and her little black kitten is there. It's really an amazing story that will touch your heart. This all started with a little black cat.

As far as how many pets IMOM has helped and how much money IMOM has raised... well... here's the link to IMOM's anniversary thread. IMOM's Ninth Anniversary IMOM has successfully raised over a million dollars and helped over 1,480 pets. Talk about INCREDIBLE!!! I guess it just goes to prove that "everything and everybody" was put here on this earth for a reason... even little black kittens.

Enjoy reading. Take care and God Bless.

Oh... by the way... if you go to the "Water Bowl", you'll learn more about the volunteers and how they give selflessly to every pet they come in contact.. they are truly dynamic people.

Edited by MikesMom

This is a wonderful place indeed! I recently discovered the goodsearch that allows us to contribute by searching, that is awesome! IMOM has been blessed as they continue to bless others!

Lora I wanna see new pics of baby Broedy soon too! Glad Mr. Wiggles is doing so well!

Tammy

Hello Lora! I wanted to come by and give Mr. Wiggle's some support! I hope his next glucose curve goes very well! It takes a very long time to get diabetic pets regulated, but the payoff is so worth it in the end!!!! Fructosamine tests are not just for cats, they can be done in dogs as well. But you will want to make sure you get several good curves first to make sure Mr. Wiggle's is well regulated before switching to the Fructosamine testing. Your vet will be able to determine when Mr. Wiggles is ready for that step. :)

In answer to the questions you left me on Butch's thread... I'm not sure about the hemaglobin testing in humans. I know very little about human medicine I'm afraid.

Also, I have 6 pets at home. Four lovely Kitties (Butch, Boots, Precious, and Ambrose) and two wonderful puppers (LadyBug and Amadeus). :)

Hey Lora...

It sounds like you haven't had a chance to read the story about how a dear sweet black kitten named Magic was the start of IMOM and all the miracles that have happened here. Click here on IMOM.ORG and then click on "Magic Cat". The entire history of Jacki and her little black kitten is there. It's really an amazing story that will touch your heart. This all started with a little black cat.

As far as how many pets IMOM has helped and how much money IMOM has raised... well... here's the link to IMOM's anniversary thread. IMOM's Ninth Anniversary IMOM has successfully raised over a million dollars and helped over 1,480 pets. Talk about INCREDIBLE!!! I guess it just goes to prove that "everything and everybody" was put here on this earth for a reason... even little black kittens.

Enjoy reading. Take care and God Bless.

Oh... by the way... if you go to the "Water Bowl", you'll learn more about the volunteers and how they give selflessly to every pet they come in contact.. they are truly dynamic people.

Joanna & Mike,

Thanks for giving me the info on Magic. He really was magical and it sounds like Jacki is too. A cat living 19 years is unheard of. Jacki really needs a pat on the back for getting IMOM started. So many pets have been helped here because of her commitment. And I won't forget to mention all the board, volunteers, supporters and sponsors. I'm not a Hillary fan but if I may borrow her book title "It takes a village to raise a kid", I believe it takes IMOM and all the wonderful volunteers and angels here to help 1490 pets. Thanks again for the info, I had been wanting to know more about this wonderful organization and now I know how magical it really is. Take care and thanks for checking in.

Wiggles kisses to you both!

This is a wonderful place indeed! I recently discovered the goodsearch that allows us to contribute by searching, that is awesome! IMOM has been blessed as they continue to bless others!

Lora I wanna see new pics of baby Broedy soon too! Glad Mr. Wiggles is doing so well!

Tammy

Tammy,

Thanks for checking in on us. We are suppose to get Broedy's pictures back next week so I'll try and post it. Mr. Wiggles is doing well. He has a glucose curve scheduled for next week so here's praying and keeping fingers crossed for great results.

Wiggles kisses to you all!

Hello Lora! I wanted to come by and give Mr. Wiggle's some support! I hope his next glucose curve goes very well! It takes a very long time to get diabetic pets regulated, but the payoff is so worth it in the end!!!! Fructosamine tests are not just for cats, they can be done in dogs as well. But you will want to make sure you get several good curves first to make sure Mr. Wiggle's is well regulated before switching to the Fructosamine testing. Your vet will be able to determine when Mr. Wiggles is ready for that step. :)

In answer to the questions you left me on Butch's thread... I'm not sure about the hemaglobin testing in humans. I know very little about human medicine I'm afraid.

Also, I have 6 pets at home. Four lovely Kitties (Butch, Boots, Precious, and Ambrose) and two wonderful puppers (LadyBug and Amadeus). :)

Kirsten,

Thanks for the info on the fructosamine testing. Mr. Wiggles has a curve next week so I will ask about it then. You are terrific for taking care of so many pets. It doesn't sound like you get much support, physical or otherwise, in taking care of them. I know they love and appreciate all that you do for them. I do worry about you though. You sound like you could really use some R&R for yourself. I hope you find time to do just that. Give all 6 of those furkids some kisses for me. Mr. Wiggles said to send a bunch of his kisses to you too.

Wiggles kisses to all!

Checking in on you both to see how you are doing. Jack is sending big husky hugs to you and hoping that Mr. Wiggles is all sponsored soon.

Love and hugs,

Debbie and Jack

I'm so glad you got a chance to read about Magic and Jacki's adventure together and of the "magical" events that have taken place since they found each other. It really is an incredible journey.

Sending hugs and nose kisses

:banana: Lora and Lisa here! We wanted to thank the awesome sponsor who is being so generous! Wiggles sends tons of kisses :spot to you and your family. *muah* He couldn't be cured without you all. He is getting better everyday and will continue until he is healed for good. Me and mom have been so touched by the generosity of all the sponsors here that we wanted to give back in our own way. Well, we can't afford to give money so we went to the animal aid society and "adopted" 2 dogs,Mia and Sophie. They live at the shelter and me and mom go as often as we can to walk them, play with them, socialize with them, and give them lots of love. Shelter dogs need love too :pp_animal_568: . Mia was especially funny. We were trying to teach them to fetch but she just kept rolling over on her back. well, that girl just wanted to have her belly scratched.It was hard to return them to the shelter but its good knowing that we helped and it was alot of fun,too! We encourage anyone who is looking to adopt an animal PLEASE visit your local shelter. These animals have tons of kisses stored up and ready to share!