Welcome to IMOM Community Home

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

LaurieR

Mr. Wiggles Aldrich

356 posts in this topic

Hi Lora !!!!

Just stopping by to let you know - I continually keep you, Mr. Wiggles, Molly, and ALL of the family, very much in my thoughts, my prayers and my heart !!!! Glad to hear he is doing so well !!!! :):wub:

AND, I just wanted you to know, Bandit and I .....

34rf7z6.jpg

We truly DO !!!! :biggrin: Give Mr. Wiggles lots of snuggles and kisses from me !!!

Sending you all, LOTS of Love, and GREAT :hugs: ~

Donna and 'The Bandit' :wub:

:heart:

Mr. Wiggles continues to do well. He spent time with Broedy this weekend. I think if Mr. Wiggles could, he would climb up into the crib with Broedy. When Broedy's down for a nap, Mr. Wiggles will go to the bedroom door and stand guard. After a short while, he'll start whining letting you know he wants to go in. It is so adorable when it happens.

Mr. Wiggles started almost growling, showing his teeth sometimes when I get near him with his insulin. He doesn't snip or try to bite or anything but he sometimes lets me know he is not too happy with what is about to happen.

A piece of crust from a Dominoe's pizza fell on the floor tonight and I can say, Mr. Wiggles - who generally moves really slow, snatched that up almost before it hit the ground. We didn't want him to get it but there was no way we could beat him to it. It's funny how he normally acts like he can hardly get around but when food is around, look out.

I have been busy lately buying up school supplies. There are some really good sales for school supplies going on. My church is doing an outreach passing out school supplies to a bunch of kids who live at a local mobile home park. We did it last year and it was a big success, so, we're going to do it again. The people seemed so appreciative and we all had a great time and felt good about helping others. This year I volunteered to head it up so for the next 3 weeks, I'm going to be pretty busy. We helped close to 100 kids last year and I'm thinking we will have just as many, if not more, than last year. I am amazed at the amount of things the kids have to bring to school. I don't remember having to supply tissues, ziploc bags, soap, hand sanitizer, or dry erase markers when I went to school. I remember needing just the essentials - paper, pencils, folders, etc. One grade needs 8 composition notebooks! That seems like an awful lot.

Well I hope you are all doing well and getting a break from this summer heat. The days here have been around 90 or so but it cools down a bit in the afternoon. I have a friend who just came back from Africa and she said it reached 115 everyday they were there. So, all in all, I consider myself very fortunate. I hope all the pups and kitties are doing well and you are all able to spend some quality time with them. Give them all my love.

:hugs: ,

Lora & Mr. Wiggles :pp_animal_564:

:motimonkey:

Hi Lora,

Just checking in and trying to catch-up on everyone's thread. Glad Mr. Wiggles is doing so well. I laughed at how he is with food .... Zoom is the same way. It's amazing how fast they will move when they want to - am sure he enjoyed his pizza "treat". Zoom also is not thrilled when it's time for her shot. Some times are better than others, but it certainly is not her favorite part of the day!

The stories with Broedy are adorable, what a beautiful bond they have and how great for both of them!!!

Well take care and bellyrubs to Mr. Wiggles.

:hugs:

Susan & Zoom

Hello,

Mr. Wiggles continues to do well. My daughter's friend was over a couple of days ago with her 3 month old. Mr. Wiggles was in heaven. He did the same thing with him as he did with Broedy. He kept licking the baby's feet. The baby was just a laughing. It was so cute to watch. Miss Molly seems to be losing weight. Her appetite has really gone down. I know she is at least 14 and has a heart murmur. She has also been treated for liver problems in the past. I hope she holds on because I would really hate to lose her. She is such a sweetheart!

Lisa continues to have problems with her husband. The judge ordered for her to have 3 weeks during the summer. Troy said she doesn't need 3 week and that he might let her have Broedy for 1 week just before school starts. So Lisa went and had papers signed to take him back to court for contempt of court. We cannot afford to hire her an attorney so I guess she will have to try on her own. Unfortunately, I'm sure Troy will have one. It is so frustrating. He was actually yelling at Lisa for taking him back to court. The worst thing is that he did it in front of Broedy. Troy's family told my Mom to shut up and stay out of it. I really don't think the issues with him will ever end.

I hope everyone is doing well -animals and their owners.

:hugs: ,

Lora & Mr. Wiggles :pp_animal_564:

:pp_animal_568: Hello! Isn't it so cute when a dog lick's a baby's foot.....My mother's dog does that to us when we just came out of the shower...It must be the soap or gel....Chris has been on Rimadyl for a very long time now and it helps him greatly..IMOM pays for the insulin, Rimadyl, and Blood Checks...I am not sure how much the Rimadyl is...But Chris is running out of funds now and really needs to get someone to help him before he is due again as I sure can't afford it...I am still trying to pay off Care Credit from when he was first diagnosed...I owe them over $1500.....The Rimadyl is making him walk better as before it he was walking like he was going up and down a hill...He is doing fine though..I do have to go now..Sorry to cut this short...I hope all is well with you and Mr Wiggles... :motimonkey:

The last thing we ever want to do is close a case for noncompliance with our requirement that sponsored PIN parents must post at least once a week. However, we have given Lora many warnings about posting late, including one last week when she was also late. We really do everything we can to encourage our PIN parents to stay compliant with this one very simple requirement.

I'm sorry to say that Mr. Wiggles' case is now closed.

I hope that Mr. Wiggles continues to do well, and that he and Lora have many more years together.