Welcome to IMOM Community Home

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Tracy IMOM

Sheeba Jones

92 posts in this topic

Debbie and Jack,

It's amazing . I never thought that total strangers, I mean people that i have never met and unfortunately because of our locations and circumstances probally will

never have the pleasure of doing so, could be so supportive and show such concern, sometimes even more than my own family and the ones living under the same roof with you.

To answer your question about speaking to the vet, I spoke directly to the office manager yesterday and told him what the doctor said during the consult 8 days ago, (he was off the day of that visit) I'm sure that it's just an admin or communication error of some sort, but he assurred me that the doctor was putting together whatever documentation is needed to get the ball rolling.

The delays and the response time does get pretty frustrating at times, especially since time is so critical at this point, but I just try to keep my head up and not get discouraged. I've got to stay focused on getting Sheeba well and be strong. I tell you, between the 2 of us, Sheeba has certainly been the strongest. If you took 1 look at her, you'd never even know what she has. She makes me look like a whimp sometimes.

I'm confident this will be resolved sometime today, but please, keep your prayers coming.

Thanks, Sheeba and Roger :spot

Well I am glad to hear that they are getting the ball rolling so that sheeba can get some much needed help. I am happy to hear she is hanging in there and that you are both safe. Yes people here are very supportive and most of the time more understanding than the people around you also. Everyone here is here for a reason so we will keep are fingers and paws crossed for you and Sheeba. Our prayers are with you always..... :animcndc_sm:

Love Brandy & Audrey :heart:

Well I am glad to hear that they are getting the ball rolling so that sheeba can get some much needed help. I am happy to hear she is hanging in there and that you are both safe. Yes people here are very supportive and most of the time more understanding than the people around you also. Everyone here is here for a reason so we will keep are fingers and paws crossed for you and Sheeba. Our prayers are with you always..... :animcndc_sm:

Love Brandy & Audrey :heart:

Hey there,

No word yet from anyone but I've got my fingers crossed. Something's gotta give and hopefully sooner than later. I read these letter's that keep coming in and they bring tears to my eyes, and they're not tears of sorrow, but of joy. What a great feeling to know that.someone out there really does care. You guys are in our prayers as well.

Love,

Sheeba and Roger :pp_animal_568:

Edited by rjandsheeba

Sending lots of prayers to sweet Sheba. It is so sad when our furry-ones become ill, they are so innocent and don't deserve to be in pain.

Sheeba please hang in there, we are all pulling for you..

Thank you, thank you, thank you,

I'm so touched as I read your kind words. I'm trying to hold back the tears. I'm just so happy that Sheeba has so many people and pets in her corner.

May God bless you always,

Roger and Sheeba :cool026:

Wanted to check in again to let you know we are thinking about you and Sheeba and of course Ace. All the IMOM angels have gathered to give you and your girl support and love. :Angel15:

Lots of love and the best Husky hugs from Jack

Debbie and Jack :dogsled:

Edited by debbie and jack

We've got a call in to Sheeba's vet; we called yesterday afternoon. Hopefully everyone will be on the same page soon and we'll know exactly what Sheeba needs next so we can resume fundraising.

Tracy/IMOM

Dear Roger,

Just checking in to see how you both are doing. You are on my heart and in my prayers. HUGS to you and Sheeba.

Kathy, Puddin, Angel Lucky and Zeus

:catwatching:

Still hoping this has a fast resolution. Waiting is the pits!! Lots of loe and big Husky hugs to Sheeba, Ace and Roger. :dogsled:

Love, Debbie and Jack

Sending prayers that you are still out of harm's way. I know those fires have been erratic. Love to Sheeba, your sweet baby!

Love Debbie and Jack

Ditto to what Debbie and Jack said. Also just checking in to see how Sheeba is doing. Hopefully WONDERFUL!!!

Big hugs and Kisses,

Michelle, Daisy and Blue

Ditto to what Debbie and Jack said. Also just checking in to see how Sheeba is doing. Hopefully WONDERFUL!!!

Big hugs and Kisses,

Michelle, Daisy and Blue

Hi there,

We're doing O.K. Hope that this letter finds Michelle, Daisy and Blue in good spirits. Sheeba's Hanging in there and we hope to hear some word soon as to when we can move forward.

Thanks,

Sheeba and Roger :pp_animal_568:

Dear Roger,

Glad to know that you and Sheeba are ok. Hope that things can move forward for you soon. Noticed that new Santa Annas' are going to be blowing your way again over they weekend. You and Sheeba are on my heart and in my prayers. Stay safe.

HUGS

Kathy, Puddin, Angel Lucky and Zeus

:catwatching:

Yes Roger Keep out of the way of those nasty old winds! I am praying that you and Sheeba can start treatment real soon.

Love and lots of Husky hugs :dogsled:

Debbie and Jack

Hi Roger & Sheeba...

Just stopped by to check up on you. Our prayers are with you that you stay safe and things are going well with you.

Blessings,

Mike & Mike's Mom(Joanna)

Holy cow! I was hoping that everyone would be on the same page before the weekend started and now here we are at Sunday afternoon. . .Well, tomorrow is Monday (funny how it always follows Sunday) and HOPEFULLY by then all of the ducks will be in a row and everyone will be on the same page. We've got our fingers and paws crossed for you Roger and Sheeba! :luck:

Thanks for the well wishes. We are hanging in there and doing fine. Daisy has had some tummy troubles the past few days but they are pretty minor. Hope all is well on your end!

Take care,

Michelle, Daisy and Blue

Holy cow! I was hoping that everyone would be on the same page before the weekend started and now here we are at Sunday afternoon. . .Well, tomorrow is Monday (funny how it always follows Sunday) and HOPEFULLY by then all of the ducks will be in a row and everyone will be on the same page. We've got our fingers and paws crossed for you Roger and Sheeba! :luck:

Thanks for the well wishes. We are hanging in there and doing fine. Daisy has had some tummy troubles the past few days but they are pretty minor. Hope all is well on your end!

Take care,

Michelle, Daisy and Blue

Hi Michelle, and everyone,

I apologize for the delay; this week has been murder. Plus I work fulltime and am not online much on the weekend. IMOM has made a decision on the future of this case. One of us will be posting the update soon.

Sincerely,

Tracy/IMOM :heart::stripekitty:

After much painful discussion, and careful consideration of many factors, including the formidable cost of treatment - which is expected to exceed $6000 - IMOM has made the difficult decision that we will be unable to fundraise any more for Sheeba. Roger is allowed to use the remaining funds in Sheeba's account towards future cancer treatment. The funds will be held for 30 days.

This decision was not taken lightly and was very difficult for all of us. We wish Roger and Sheeba all the best.

Tracy/IMOM

We are still sending Sheeba loves and hugs and best wishes that she will be okay. Hope Roger is okay, too. God bless you both and Ace, too.

Love and hugs

Debbie and Jack

After much painful discussion, and careful consideration of many factors, including the formidable cost of treatment - which is expected to exceed $6000 - IMOM has made the difficult decision that we will be unable to fundraise any more for Sheeba. Roger is allowed to use the remaining funds in Sheeba's account towards future cancer treatment. The funds will be held for 30 days.

This decision was not taken lightly and was very difficult for all of us. We wish Roger and Sheeba all the best.

Tracy/IMOM

Roger, I am so sorry to hear this news! Please know that you, Sheeba and Ace are in our thoughts and prayers.

I sincerly hope that somehow, someway, Sheeba will get the funds she needs and starts getting better soon!

Pleae, take care you guys.

With love,

xoxoxox

Michelle, Daisy and Blue