Welcome to IMOM Community Home

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sign in to follow this  
Guest Linda IMOM

Tucker and Justice Van Allen - Part 5

1,005 posts in this topic

The boys are both asleep! :banana: Thankfully Tuck didn't pace too much after the butt meds.

Hi Kim, well the boys are tucked in waiting for AM, when they can open their secret Santa Paws package. They have shown quite an interest in the box tonight.

I hope they are both so drugged at the moment that they sleep through the night!!

You know Justice's first GM was near 2AM--Christmas morning in 2005. I was so shocked it wasn't Tuck seizuring.

Justice just now woke, and sat up and just stared--not sure what is happening. I did tell Justice we do NOT celebrate the "anniversary" of his first seizure--especially with more seizures!!

Thanks for posting Kim. Have a very Merry Christmas. Please give my NRK some scritches, as well as scritchs to the rest of the gang.

Hi Linda, hey did u notice u are the 1,000th poster on this thread?! The boys will sure love the hugs--I will wait until they are awake. Justice keeps sitting up and just staring and then finally laying back down--something is brewing in that brain.

LOL. I just had to delete a couple rows of mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm--where I zoned out. I am really tired. I thought abt Bella when I did it though. I imagine she will be up early looking to see what santa brought her! Ya got a pony under the tree??

Hugs to u, Andee, Bella and Ang.

Thanks so much angels!! MERRY MERRY CHRISTMAS!!

You know Justice's first GM was near 2AM--Christmas morning in 2005.
Roadie's first GM was on Christmas evening in 2005. Why do they love to do these things to us when the only vet office open is the ER??

Merry Christmas anyway! :blcat_sm:

Hi Cindy, I'm hoping that the boys had a quiet night. That, plus some sleep, would be a very good Christmas present for their mommy!

I do wish you all a Merry Christmas. I hope the boys are enjoying their SSP goodies, and can't wait to find out what Santa's little helper sent them.

The boys have been breaking through with partials and CP's--but no grand mals. YAY!

I will tell u though that their AM was very fun. They finally got to open their Secret Santa Paws gifts!! They hit the jackpot!!!! I did take pics and someday will get them on here!!

I got the box opened for them, and they stuck their noses in and were trying to pull their toys out. Tuck was first to pull out a gorilla and happened immediately to bite down on where it would make the big gorilla noise. He dropped it, and stared at it. Justice backed up from the box then. LOL. Then Tuck decided it was OK and pounced on the gorilla. Justice wasn't too sure about this, so I put my hand in the box and got the cat (kind of in the shape of a banana) and squeaked it inside the box--so Justice stuck his head in and grabbed it. Then I put my hand in and made the frog start croaking, and they both went to the box and Tuck grabbed it out.

Then poor Tuckie...he had a dilemna...which do I play with first???

They both played with the toys and had a wonderful time...and still are having fun with them.

Even though they are having some seizure activity, they still are playing with their new toys. Tuck was on his back rolling with one toy at his head, and one toy on his tummy while kicking his feet around. LOL.

We do know who the SSP was, but I don't want to say yet while others try to figure theirs out.

It is a very very special auntie who has met the boys, and is very important to us.

Thank u Santa Paws.

Roadie's first GM was on Christmas evening in 2005. Why do they love to do these things to us when the only vet office open is the ER??

I had no idea Roadie's first GM was on Xmas Day 2005 just llike Justice--how weird is that!!!!??!! At least I was lucky and already had emergency meds and a neuro in place!!

Tell Roadie NOT to celebrate the 2 year anniversary!!! Justice is breaking through enough for them both!!

I hope u have had a good relaxing day Kim!!!!! Merry Xmas to u and the kitties!

big hugs

Hi Laurie, I hope u, Larry and the kitties had a good Xmas...and the kitties enjoyed their gifts too from SSP.

It wasn't a quiet night--but no more GM's--so we will take it!!

I've held and snuggled the boys a lot today--so it has been a good day!!

MERRY XMAS!!! big hugs

Thanks so much angels--hope u all had an awesome Xmas!!

:tuckie2: