Welcome to IMOM Community Home

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sign in to follow this  
Cindy/IMOM

Benya Marcello

241 posts in this topic

marcello, hi my name is claudette. i am happy to hear that you have such a special family member like benya. i also know how it is to feel like you can't provide for yourself or your family(benya) because i am waiting to get approved for SSI. pets can really help you through those feelings though because they love you AND thank God for imom cause we can get them the help they need.

claudette

So glad to hear that Benya is feeling so much better and I know you are feeling good when your boy is happy. My prayers are with you both that soon Benya will be fully supported. Thank you for taking such good care of him.

Love and prayers

We are both feeling great at the present time and pray for better times ahead.

Ralph,

I am so glad to know that you are both feeling great :banana: ! How did Benya's visit to the vet go last week? Was the vet pleased with Benya's condition? I hope so!

:hugs:

Leslie

Hi,

Wanted to stop in and check on Benya. Hope your little ball of fluff is doing okay!

gail & Mollie

Ralph,

I am so glad to know that you are both feeling great :banana: ! How did Benya's visit to the vet go last week? Was the vet pleased with Benya's condition? I hope so!

Leslie

Hi Leslie,

Benya's visit to the vet went very well, accept that his glucose level was a little higher than normal but that could have been from all the excitement and stress Benya must of felt. I also explained to the vet that by measuring Benya's blood glucose at home it would improve the reading because Benya would be in less stress. I also explained to my vet that I would like to perform the subcutaneous fluid for Benya at home as well, he wasn't overly excited about this but he did not deny that it can be successfully performed at home.

If it would be possible if you could help me order this equipment for the subcutaneous fluid it would be fantastic.

Hope to hear from you soon, thank you.

:banana: Ralph & Benya

Ralph,

Leslie

Hi Leslie,

Benya's visit to the vet went very well, accept that his glucose level was a little higher than normal but that could have been from all the excitement and stress Benya must of felt. I also explained to the vet that by measuring Benya's blood glucose at home it would improve the reading because Benya would be in less stress. I also explained to my vet that I would like to perform the subcutaneous fluid for Benya at home as well, he wasn't overly excited about this but he did not deny that it can be successfully performed at home.

If it would be possible would you help me order the equipment for the subcutaneous fluid that we spoke about, it would be fantastic.

Hope to hear from you soon, thank you.

Ralph, Just found your thread and had time to catch up. I have a friend with a diabaetic cat so know the ups and downs you have been through. Sounds like you are a great dad to sweet little Benya. We will send good thought and prayers your way that things continue to go well for you both.

Love and Husky hugs from Jack :dogsled: Jack loves kitties but they don't always love him!

Debbie and Jack

marcello, hi my name is claudette. i am happy to hear that you have such a special family member like benya. i also know how it is to feel like you can't provide for yourself or your family(benya) because i am waiting to get approved for SSI. pets can really help you through those feelings though because they love you AND thank God for imom cause we can get them the help they need.

claudette

Hi claudette,

I want to say , "hang in there" because IMOM will absolutely try their hardest to help your critter, they saved my Benya's life and I cannot thank them enough.

Ralph, Just found your thread and had time to catch up. I have a friend with a diabaetic cat so know the ups and downs you have been through. Sounds like you are a great dad to sweet little Benya. We will send good thought and prayers your way that things continue to go well for you both.

Love and Husky hugs from Jack :dogsled: Jack loves kitties but they don't always love him!

Debbie and Jack

Hi Debbie & Jack,

I want to thank you for just following Benya's progress and caring and Jack, I think Benya would love you. :catwatching::catwatching:

Ralph & Benya,

Hi! Just stopped by to see how you guys were doing. I am so glad that Benya is getting along fine.

Cynthia

I am thrilled to report that Benya has another sponsor :banana::banana::banana: ! He is now sponsored for $135 of the $225 he needs monthly for vet care and supplies. Ralph has been trying to post his thanks since last night but is having problems. He is currently in a complete state of technology induced frustration but I know he will prevail over the machine and get a message posted before long. He wants his newest sponsor to know how grateful he and Benya are right now though. So on behalf of Ralph and Benya (and me!), :thanks3: and :hugs: !

Leslie :whitekitty:

IMOM DPF

Benya has recently received another $10 dollars a month sponsorship from an angel. Benya and I cannot thank you enough for your gracious gift and most importantly for supporting IMOM composed of many angels. The support of $10 dollars a month makes a significant difference for ongoing care or monthly sponsorship because diabetes is a very complex disease that requires expensive treatments that I personally cannot afford. If it were not for sponsors like you, Benya would not be with us today and this would obviously devastate me. Everyone involved with IMOM whether a sponsor, supporter, volunteer, recipient have a lot in common which obviously is the love of animals but more importantly the love and respect for each other.

Please excuse my delay in thanking my sponsors, I have been having technical problems or should I say not following instructions properly. Again, Leslie came to my rescue and bailed me out, what a wonderful person.!

May God bless our new sponsors & IMOM for making miracles happen.

Sincerely Benya & Ralph,

Edited by marcello

Just read this thread (came over from Laurie's weekly update) and want to say good for you in doing everything you can for Benya! And not giving up when you realized that the money issue was going to be so big-I know when someone is not feeling well, things like that can make you feel so much more helpless, but you just got your cat the help he needed! Nice!

I have a diabetic foster cat. I didn't know he'd be diabetic (I thought he was in that pre-diabetic range maybe) and when my vet called I almost tossed my cookies thinking of giving a shot! But they taught me how and it is so routine now. I am lucky that the person I am fostering him for is paying for all his food and expenses with this. And you are right-his energy is better and he is just full of it!

Viva la insulin!

IMOM is THE place where miracles happen. I think we call all testify to that. I know I can! Congrats, and hoping all the best for Benya!

Gail & Mollie

Ralph, i a m praying real hard that Benya gets all the funds he needs for full sponsorship. That little kitty :cat: has wormed his way into my heart. Since Jack is a PIN too, I can't contribute, so my cheerleading will have to do. Come on Angels gather round Benya and let's get him sponsored. He and Ralph are the best of friends! :luck:

Love and big husky hugs from Jack :dogsled:

Debbie and Jack

Just read this thread (came over from Laurie's weekly update) and want to say good for you in doing everything you can for Benya! And not giving up when you realized that the money issue was going to be so big-I know when someone is not feeling well, things like that can make you feel so much more helpless, but you just got your cat the help he needed! Nice!

I have a diabetic foster cat. I didn't know he'd be diabetic (I thought he was in that pre-diabetic range maybe) and when my vet called I almost tossed my cookies thinking of giving a shot! But they taught me how and it is so routine now. I am lucky that the person I am fostering him for is paying for all his food and expenses with this. And you are right-his energy is better and he is just full of it!

Viva la insulin!

Viva la insulin is a great way of putting it, great sense of humor, having a little humor in situations like this can help cheer you up. I would like to thank you for sharing your experience with Benya and I because it feels great that people can support one another by communicating and sharing different or the same experiences.

Thank you,

Ralph & Benya

IMOM is THE place where miracles happen. I think we call all testify to that. I know I can! Congrats, and hoping all the best for Benya!

Gail & Mollie

Hi Gail & Mollie,

Thank you so much for supporting Benya and I would like to say IMOM is truly one big miracle.

Sincerely Ralph & Benya,

Ralph, i a m praying real hard that Benya gets all the funds he needs for full sponsorship. That little kitty :cat: has wormed his way into my heart. Since Jack is a PIN too, I can't contribute, so my cheerleading will have to do. Come on Angels gather round Benya and let's get him sponsored. He and Ralph are the best of friends! :luck:

Love and big husky hugs from Jack :dogsled:

Debbie and Jack

Hi Debbie & Jack,

I would like to thank you for supporting my Benya and following his progress. I know Jack is in a similar situation and I really hope the best for him but if IMOM is supporting Jack then you have nothing to worry about.

Sincerely Ralph & Benya,

You said it Ralph! These angels at IMOM are the best. Every time I think of what they have done for all of us, I am overcome. We are lucky to have found such a wonderful place as IMOM. :waycool:

Love and Husky hugs to you and Benya

Debbie and Jack :dogsled:

:banana::banana::banana::banana::banana:

Hello all you angels out there, Benya and I are excited about our new sponsor that pledged a generous amount of money for Benya's monthly vet expenses. The new angel created another miracle which would not have been possible without IMOM and all it's supporters. As I said many times before IMOM is family to Benya and I and every angel that becomes a member by sponsorship, volunteer or recipient will indeed become part of our family. It feels unbelievable when you can reach out for help and depend on good hearted people that actually know what we are going through and instead of ignoring the situation they chose the path of an angel and created miracles by saving my black fur ball.

I don't know who the sponsor for this generous amount is but I would love to say that both Benya and I send you hugs & kisses for a very long time. We feel that there is no possible way to repay you and all our sponsors that have helped Benya along the way but I know we will always share your goodness in our hearts.

Love Ralph & Benya, :catwatching::catwatching::catwatching::catwatching:

What great new Ralph for you and Benya! I am overwhelmed with gratitude every time I look at my Jack. IMOM is a place that has no equal! I hope your sponsor will accept thanks :thanks3: from me and jack for helping Benya. Jack does love his kitties so and Benya is one of his favorites. :wub:

Love and big Husky hugs from jack

Debbie and jack

AMEN to IMOM being a miracle! So are all of the people who are involved; sponsors, donors, workers, and PIN parents!

:hugs: to you and Benya!

Gail & Mollie

What great new Ralph for you and Benya! I am overwhelmed with gratitude every time I look at my Jack. IMOM is a place that has no equal! I hope your sponsor will accept thanks :thanks3: from me and jack for helping Benya. Jack does love his kitties so and Benya is one of his favorites. :wub:

Love and big Husky hugs from jack

Debbie and jack

Hi Debbie,

I will pass the message on to Benya, I am sure he would be very happy with Jacks kind words. Benya would automatically love Jack because his mom seems to be very warm and very kind just like Benya's dad.

Love :catwatching::catwatching::catwatching::catwatching:

Ralph & Benya,

AMEN to IMOM being a miracle! So are all of the people who are involved; sponsors, donors, workers, and PIN parents!

:hugs: to you and Benya!

Gail & Mollie

Hi Gail & Mollie,

Miracles start from great people like Gail & Mollie that take the time to actually support people, comfort others with kind words and supporting a great foundation like IMOM that deserves recognition for helping families with their ill pets.

Sincerely,

Ralph & Benya

:spot

Ralph & Benya,

Just catching up on news ....Zoom is my diabetic dog. Know how frightening this all can be with everything involved. I know I feel blessed too to have found IMOM

and her angels. Prayers for healthy & happy days ahead for you both! Hang in there!! and have a great Thanksgiving!!!

Susan & Zoom

Sign in to follow this