Welcome to IMOM Community Home

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Cindy/IMOM

little Joey Moran

49 posts in this topic

Angels, we're so close! I know Joey means the world to Peter. I know we can raise this last amount needed.

Thanks to all the ANGELS helping Joey - we are SO CLOSE - lets get this boy funded tonight! Every little bit helps and it adds up fast!

Also BIG THANKS to all the ANGELS who support the General Emergency Fund so IMOM could pledge $ 400.00 for Joey.

Raised $92.85 IPB Image

My minds tired, swear it kept logging me off...as I walked...almost twisted my ankle three times. LUCKILY! That didn't occur today...yeayeee...so I went to my old middle school...hee hee. The Vice principle is allowing me to place a jar thing-E in the main office and like he will tell all the faculty and students to donate atleast a penny.

I got a very kawaii one I made in this fashion store...got to drop one off at frazzee paints..aand this textile store and oh oh the food place...oh oh um...no no don't tell me I'll 'members...nope nope brain dead.

Well I'll 'members. Yet got to type Joey's story and like have the vice print it out tomorrow.

If we have met the quota...the extra can be used for another little one who requires aid. Don't have a card, identity theft waiting on the new one...so I hope paypal is good.

As for the pic of the jar...that thing got to heavy...I had to take the change out...I didn't want to lose even a penny so I bought some packing packs and packed them to better organize and keep track of how much was collected.

Promise to take a pick. Got to do this thing and then I'll go to Peter's again.

We are dropping the money off tonight or tomorrow.

SO THANK YOU ALL FOR YOUR MUCH NEEDED SUPPORT!!!

IPB Image

--Blue

Lynette Peter states the amount in the first sentence....

Edited by Diana C. IMOM

Peter I can't tell you how glad I am to see Joey's own fundraising page! And so much has happened since the last time i checked in on him yesterday!!!!! Way to go Angels! You all ROCK!!!! We are so close to getting little joey funded! How is Joey doing today? How is Peter?

Raised $92.85

If all we needed was $125.00 to raise and Peter raised $92.85 that means all we need is $32.15? Come on Angels we can raise $32.15.........

Hi Lillith,

According to Diana's last post, we still need $32.15. I am not sure how she found out that Peter and his friends raised $92.85. I am missing that post if that is the case but I trust her so yes we still need $32.15.

Hi Lillith,

According to Diana's last post, we still need $32.15. I am not sure how she found out that Peter and his friends raised $92.85. I am missing that post if that is the case but I trust her so yes we still need $32.15.

From Peter's last post this morning, he mentions the amount they raised..

Raised $92.85

My minds tired, swear it kept logging me off...as I walked...almost twisted my ankle three times. LUCKILY! That didn't occur today...yeayeee...so I went to my old middle school...hee hee. The Vice principle is allowing me to place a jar thing-E in the main office and like he will tell all the faculty and students to donate atleast a penny.

I got a very kawaii one I made in this fashion store...got to drop one off at frazzee paints..aand this textile store and oh oh the food place...oh oh um...no no don't tell me I'll 'members...nope nope brain dead.

Well I'll 'members. Yet got to type Joey's story and like have the vice print it out tomorrow.

If we have met the quota...the extra can be used for another little one who requires aid. Don't have a card, identity theft waiting on the new one...so I hope paypal is good.

As for the pic of the jar...that thing got to heavy...I had to take the change out...I didn't want to lose even a penny so I bought some packing packs and packed them to better organize and keep track of how much was collected.

Promise to take a pick. Got to do this thing and then I'll go to Peter's again.

We are dropping the money off tonight or tomorrow.

SO THANK YOU ALL FOR YOUR MUCH NEEDED SUPPORT!!!

Raised $92.85

OMG Diana - I thought that whole entire line was a formatting error. I even went back to reread all the posts before I posted what I did and missed it again. See I told y'all that Diana could be trusted.

Alrighty then - Lillith, we need $32.15 to get Joey at all funds raised. :)

On the visit from last night the first looks of my little buddy...

IPB Image

IPB Image

sorry but I haven't had lot's of time because I have been going back and forword

thru all this but the Vet said that if he get in touch with a Fax of Imom I will be able to get Joey today Thank You all so much for helping me thank you I if I get money from my family/friends I'll give it to Imom for that next pet that needs it Thank you

Ps:Blue didn't post the pic's up because she wasn't feeling good and now she has a Fever.

Oh my gosh, Joey is the cutest thing. Awwwww I am so sorry he is hurting so bad. I hope all his funds come in. I wish I could give a million dollars for all the hurting and sick furkids here. I just can't wait to hear the next update on Joey. Peter, hang in there. The IMOM Angels will help make your baby all better! Blue, I hope you are feeling better. Joey, you are in my prayers. Hang in there little guy, it will be ok!

Love,

Sandra and Angel Cougar :two:

O poor Joey, I am so thankful that he was abled to get the treatment, wishing him a speedy recovery. Please keep us informed.

O poor Joey, I am so thankful that he was abled to get the treatment, wishing him a speedy recovery. Please keep us informed.

Per the vet, Joey was released last night so he's headed to Happy Endings! :dogsled:

Thanks to everyone who pulled together for this little guy!

Cindy/IMOM

Thank you angels for helping another pet in need! So glad Joey is back home again with his dad.

I am sorry for the delay in getting back to everyone. I just send a $33 donation. If Joey's fund is complete, please use it for another emergency or into the operating fund. I hope the little guy has a speedy and full recovery!

yay! Joey's back home with his dad! Way to go angels! This IS a happy ending! :)

I am sorry for the delay in getting back to everyone. I just send a $33 donation. If Joey's fund is complete, please use it for another emergency or into the operating fund. I hope the little guy has a speedy and full recovery!

thank you for your donation, you can never be too late in helping out an animal in need. If Joey is fully funded I am sure another PIN would truly appreciate and benefit from your donation. Thank you again for being an Angel..

What wonderful news! Hope Joey is having a speedy recovery and doing well!'

:hugs:

Gail & Mollie

Any news on Joey ???

Michelle & Sydney

Just checking in to see how Joey is. Hope he is getting well and stronger each day!

Gail & Mollie

We have not heard anything for Joey's dad. It is so unfortunate but there are PINs we never hear from again once their pet has been helped.

We can only hope that Zoey is doing well with his recovery.

:banana::hugs::claphands::pp_animal_565: I hope and pray I never have to call upon you angels for my Chuchu, but if I ever did, I guess I'd wear the message board out thanking you!!!

:banana::hugs::claphands::pp_animal_565: I hope and pray I never have to call upon you angels for my Chuchu, but if I ever did, I guess I'd wear the message board out thanking you!!!

I hope not either, but thank GOD they are here if you ever do! The sure deserve a TON of credit and so does every one who works as a volunteer helping all of us PIN parents!

:thanks3:

:hugs:

:pp_animal_568::pp_animal_568::eight::eight::eight::spot:spot:spot:spot

Gail & Mollie

Here is the link to the story

http://www.imom.org/community/index.php?showtopic=3106

I am so sorry on posting the video.

Joey went home to recuperate. And he looked so sad to record.

I thought I'd wait until he was trully up and about.

Unfortunately my comp got a virus and I was unable to come back.

I do appreciate all the help provided. Peter and myself have not forgotten.

Peter moved and he couldn't keep Joey, church friends said they would care for him until they found another place.

The family could not part with Joey and Peter couldn't take Joey away. Both Joey and him new family loved each other.

Peter goes to visit Joey from time to time.

He said he is more energetic and pleasingly plump.

He did get neutered as he said he would.

Joey lives in a big house with two huge yards to run about.

He has a loving family that has four boys that nurture, play, and care for him.

I will see if Peter can take a pic of him.

And thank you again Angels.