Welcome to IMOM Community Home

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Tracy IMOM

Bandit McLean

1,347 posts in this topic

Hope u are having a wonderful birthday and that life is treating u with love and kindness.

hugs and love!

Dear Donna,

Aw, I missed your birthday. On my birthday you started a beautiful page for me and threw me the best IMOM birthday party ever. I will never forget that.

I guess it sounds trite to say that I've been busy, so I really don't have a good excuse. I hope our relationship has grown enough over the past five years that you know how much I care about you and trust that I am always thinking of you fondly. I am going to walk over to Guy and Lola's memorial shelf now. Their urns are side by side. Each one is stuffed with fur on top of the ashes. I am going to hug them and think about all the love and hugs you sent to Guy and Lola over the years. Thank you so much.

Love, Mike

Your birthday zipped by; and I missed it. Thanksgiving zoommmmed by; and I missed that too. Hope you know I think of your often, just usually happens when I'm out and about and not able to post to let you know.

The boyz and I wanted to let u know how often u are thought of and in our prayers.

I know this Xmas will be very hard for u...but Bandit will glow even brighter in ur heart on Xmas.

Have a wonderful Xmas day, and be safe.

{{{{{{{{{{{{{{Donna}}}}}}}}}}}}}}

Stopping by to wish you a Happy New Year *hugs*

I'm still thinking about you often Donna and hoping that some good fortune has come your way since we last caught up. I also hope your big Bandit is having fun in his afterlife and that he sends you a few signs once in a while.

Love, Mike and the angels Guy and Lola

It's Bandit's bridge day today. Happy hunting, Bandit. Please don't sit on Guy and don't hit on Lola. Thanks, buddy. Love and hugs to you, Donna.

I just scrolled back a year and read again Paula's story about Bandit's arrival at the rainbow bridge. It was such a beautiful story, everyone was crying. Donna, if you are crying today, it's ok. (((Donna)))

Thinking of you and Bandit today as well ...am sure he has lots of friends from IMOM at the bridge that he's settled in with. Am certain "His Mammothness" is watching over his Momma ....and hopes she's doing ok and things are finally turning around for you ....as I wish also.

BIG HUGS,

Susan, MisChief,

& FurAngel PIN ZOOM

Dearest Mike and my dear dear Susan ~ Thank you SO VERY much and bless your loving hearts for remembering my precious Big Beautiful Bandit's First

Bridge Anniversary. Sending you both TONS of ((((((((HUGE TIGHT HUGS)))))))) and ALL of my love !!!!!

And Mike, thank you for knowing me well enough about the crying. It's been kind of weekend of it - coupled with memories and having a hard time believing where the year went. And yes, Paula's most beautiful 'Letter from The Bandit' still makes me sob like no tomorrow. She truly has a way of touching the depths of one's heart and soul.

:hugs:

(I've also been dealing with computer frustrations - it keeps freezing - no matter what browser I was using - has been since summer. Even 'solitarie' locked up on me. So PLEASE, I hope you ALL can find it in your hearts to forgive my absence. A little while ago I threw all cautions to wind - ran some type of scan - did not click 'back-up files' and LOTS happened ... fingers crossed).

:butterfly:

To ALL our most incredible loving IMOM Family, Friends and the most fantastic, special, generous ANGELS who have blessed and enriched my life in more ways than I count - but the BIGGEST in helping me to keep my most gorgeous 18 pound Beautiful Boy for those extra years ~ I thank God for each and every single one of you each and every day - and I ALWAYS and FOREVER will !!!!!!!!!

With all the most wonderful, special, loving fur babies I have been privledged to have had in my life, and have loved with all my heart (including a beautiful long haired LBK also for 18 yrs) ~ Bandit truly was my heart kitty and my soul mate. And, as with all our fur babies - he had his own unique and special personality ... and was not the typical 'independent' type. He LOVED cantelope and watermelon and would go positively nuts to try and get some whenever he smelled it.

Bandit Baby - I miss you SO much . . . life has not been the same without you and it never will be again. Snuggle up with AJ, Skeeter, Ms. Zoom, Guy, Miss Lola, Magic, Slick, Cody ~ ALL of our babies we hold so tight in hearts and miss so dearly. When we open our hearts to such love we have to willing to accept the pain of such great loss.

~~~~~~

Dearest Cindy, Tammy, Bibi, Paula, Mike, Susan and Friends ....

Please forgive me for not posting on your threads right now. Health is giving

me fits.

Thank you SO much for your caring, love and support ( and your posts) .. They mean more than you know - as I know you each have so very much going on with on health, lives and precious ones.

I love you ALL so VERY much !!!

~~~~~~~~

Dearest Jacki, Cindy, Tracy, IMOM Volunteers ~

There are no words to tell you what a difference you made in my life by helping me to extend Bandit's. When I described him to Tracy on my application that: "he is my world" . . . I did not exaggerate.

THANK YOU for everything you did and for ALL you do !!!!

I love you SO !!! Kiss your fur babies for me !!!!

~~~~~~~~~

To ALL of BANDIT'S ANGELS ~

Each and every one of you .... your generosity of heart and spirit to help me and my Big Ole' Boy .... THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU !!!!!

THANK YOU for positively EVERYTHING !!!! There just are no words to even begin to tell you what each of you have done in making such a difference to my 18 pound boy and me. You are each, beyond unselfish, caring, loving and ALL part of heart ~ always and forever.

I love you VERY much !!!!

15s1o9x.jpg

~~~~~~

My 'Big Beautiful Angel, Bandit' ~

small_2028489.jpg

c210.gif

Sending you ALL,

ALL of my LOVE ...

with ALL of my heart ~

NOW,

forever.jpg

Donna

:rose::pawprint:

We love u both and think of u every day.

Sending huge hugs.

Hey u ,,long time , but I think of u daily, hope ur health gets on its way, wondering how u get by,did u loose ur home, update please,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

hi Donna, I wanted to tell you I have had you on my mind. thank you for always being such a good friend to us you are a special person and I love and appreciate you!

So Donna, sup? Miss ya, have a phone #?

We miss u and think of u often. U are always in our prayers, donna.

hugs!

Did try and contact you several times for m-o-n-t-h-s, before, and after, your call; ...as well as writing ...snail mail and email. Snail mail was returned ...everything else went through. Hope you are doing better and are well.

Susan, MisChief,

& Angel ZOOM

I hope u are well Donna.

Justice and I hope u have a magical Christmas.

hugs!

Hope all is well , please let us know,