Welcome to IMOM Community Home

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Tracy IMOM

Bandit McLean

1,347 posts in this topic

Oh no!! :ohmy: Donna, I'm really sorry to hear about your fall. I hope you start feeling better instead of worse very soon! Take care and get lots of fur therapy from Bandit.

:hugs:

Tracy :heart::stripekitty:

Thank you Tracy. I'm still in A LOT of pain, swollen, and black and 'purple' !! Bandit has been very patient, and giving me lots of lovin' and fur therapy !! I just love him SOOO much !! :wub: It's still hard to be sitting [my knee is very swollen & painful to bend]. :sad: So I hope y'all will be patient for some Bandit tales.

Sending Love and :hugs:

Donna and Bandit too

:wub::ten::wub:

Hello Dear Tracy, and Hello to ALL the IMOM Angels ~

I hate to say my injuries are worse than I thought !! Was up for two days straight because of the pain [and that was being on stronger pain meds !!! ] During my 'looong' awake time I 'knew' I had to go to the Clinic to see my Doctor. It was long after I got there, I was crying [and trying not to ~ you know those kind of cries].

Bottom line, after several hours at the clinic ~ my knee is not healing like it should. My doctor ordered me a Leg Immobilizer; wrote out more prescriptions for the pain meds; and more x-rays to be done on my right knee.

The problem 'is': with this huge Immobilizer on, I literally cannot sit at my computer; and the combination of the medication and the severe pain, makes it had to try and type up some Bandit adventures. :sad:

[The Immobilizer goes higher than mid-thigh, down to just above the ankle, and keeps my leg totally straight !! There is nothing on the right side of the computer area to be able to put my leg up & try and sit ! It is SOOOOO miserable !!!]

I just love him more than anything :wub: ~ and he is being quite patient with the 'mama patient' being pretty much bed-ridden. And to top it off I thing I've picked up some-sort of 'bug'; been horribly nauseous most of last night and today. *bleck*

This is also somewhat similar to a car accident ~ as time wears on, you find other places you didn't realized you had injured; and 'old' injuries that are flaring up; and all in all feeling quite worse !!!

I 'was' able to give Bandit a 'much-needed' manicure the other day. No more extra long curved needle weapons to be poking me with; kneading on me with; and scratching me to smithereens when he gets to rough housing !!! He handled it well. :):cool026: Getting much better, or realized I couldn't handle much of a fight ~ that...........and I caught him a bit off guard !!! ;):four::biggrin:

Oh Auntie Tracie ~ How is your sweet boy Cody doing ?? I hope his new anti-nausea medicine is working well for him, and he is not having any more upchucking incidents !! I know how worrisome, and stressful they can be !!!

I'm keeping Cody and ALL the IMOM pets, and needy pets still out there, very much in my prayers and heart !!!

Thank you ALL for being so very kind, and understanding during this most difficulta of times !!!

Thank you and blessings to all of our Angels !! To those who care about Bandit, and me too (you've been so special) !! And please know I am keeping each of you and your family members, including furry, feathered, scaley, and fishies ~ forever in my prayers, and in my heart !!! :heart::wub::heart:

:hugs: and Much Love ~

To you ALL

And Tracy, Please give Cody some extra special lovin' and kisses form me, and some 'soft paw' swipes, and head butts from Bandit !!!

:heart:

Donna and Bandit too

Edited by Bandit'sAngel

Well, Bandit was quite the cuddly boy Friday and Saturday. :wub:

He'd been pretty much lounging around all over the bed and next to me. . .ever notice no matter how uncomfortable 'you' get, you don't want to move for 'their' sake ?? (; lol

Since the fires yesterday, however, he has been very restless, and not eating very much. I've had to close up the house because of the smoke. )We both have breathing problems ~ mine rather more noticeable.) But I am praying very very hard for 'everyone' ~ this is just SO devastating, and Bandit is seems very aware of what is going on !!!!!

Hope you all will keep our county, and all others in our state in your prayers, too, please. We truly are in need of some Angels' miracles !! Thank you and God bless !!!

:hugs: and Love, and prayers ~

from Donna and 'The Bandit' too

Edited by Bandit'sAngel

Hi Donna and Bandit,

Aww, Bandit takes great care of his Mommy, doesn't he? What a good boy! :four: I'm keeping you and your boy in my thoughts during this scary time with the fires. I hope that neither of you end up affected, either with breathing problems or from the fires threatening your area. We're safe from the fires at this time, although Cody isn't happy about not getting to go out onto *his* patio for cat grass. He doesn't understand air quality and particulates, he just wants to go outside and chow down on his kitty grass :P

I hope you start feeling better soon. You sure have been hit with more than your share of ills lately. Cody sends head butts and purrs. He is doing OK. The anti-nausea medication seems to help. He has had a couple of isolated upchucking episodes and a couple of days of poor appetite, but on and off, not all at once.

Take care of yourself, stay safe from the fires, and give Bandit some extra scritches from me.

Tracy and Cody :heart::stripekitty:

Hello Tracy, Cody, and ALL the IMOM Angels !!!

This has been a difficult week with all the fires here. . . tremendously scary, and horrifically tragic !!! :sad::broken_heart: There are no words to describe the loss and devastation ~ and we have been praying for you Tracy and Cody that you all have been staying safe from harm !!!

Bandit has not enjoyed being cooped up either. We are just incredibly glad to be home, albeit rather hot and stuffy. I don't want to open the windows as I can't really 'air-out' the place what with the five fires still burning.

Just wanted to check in. . . and let you all know Bandit is still his feisty old self ~ following me in here, biting me on the calf, jumping on 'his' chair, and reaching over and biting me on the arm as I was getting ready to type !!! ~ouch~

So, Mister Cranky-Butt got a stern talking-to, and then he decided to leave, meowing and 'crankin' away to let me know how unhappy he is !!

I understand how upset Cody was/is at not being out on 'his' patio, eating 'his' special grass ! ;) Bandit appreciates the head butts, and extra scritches and we send them back along with some special lovin' and hugs and Bandit paw swipes !

I hope y'all don't mind me asking for your extra prayers Angels, as the weather said we are expecting another Santa Ana this Friday, and we're asked to be extra vigilant !

Prayers going out to all the PINs and their loved ones ~ and just a little extra reminder this past week to give extra hugs and lovin' to those you hold so dear . . . some were not as lucky.

Much much love and :hugs:

AND DEEPEST APPRECIATION ~

Donna and 'The Bandit"

Edited by Bandit'sAngel

Just found your thread! I am praying that you stay safe and those fires are out soon. Sounds like Bandit is a character! I have four at home all with their own special eccentriicties. My dog Jack is a PIN here at IMOM. The most special thing is getting to read about other pets like Bandit who have been helped by all the angels here.

Jack and I are sending love and great big Husky hugs. :dogsled: Hope Bandit likes doggies!

Debbie and Jack

Edited by debbie and jack

Just found your thread! I am praying that you stay safe and those fires are out soon. Sounds like Bandit is a character! I have four at home all with their own special eccentriicties. My dog Jack is a PIN here at IMOM. The most special thing is getting to read about other pets like Bandit who have been helped by all the angels here.

Jack and I are sending love and great big Husky hugs. :dogsled: Hope Bandit likes doggies!

Debbie and Jack

Hello Debbie and Jack ~

It's a pleasure to meet you both !!! Bandit hasn't been around doggies, except at the Vet's, and he doesn't quite know what to make of them !!! :lol:

Thank you for your kind words, and your caring. It means a great deal to both of us.

The air was still quite smoky this past week; and the 'just' got the last fire contained today/Sunday ~ thank the Lord for the brave firefighters we have had . . . from here and all over !!!

Bandit was a a real Mr. Cranky-Butt today, and bit me as I was on my way to the bathroom ~ so he got a 'big-time' scolding, as I'm down to my last band-aid !!!

He's been a little more cuddly since then. ;)

We've both been missing the fresh air. Hopefully I'll be able to open the sliding glass door for 'his highness' soon !!

Right now he's trying to get my attention, and get me to get off the computer [he's been used to having me at his beck and call more so this past month because of my accident the first part of last month - still healing :sad:].

SO, I will say good night for now for Bandit and me.

He is sending y'all head butts and purrrrs and big furry hugs !!!

Much love and :hugs:

Donna and 'The Bandit'

Donna, Glad to hear that you and Bandit are okay. B) Hope you get some fresh air to breath soon. Tell that little stinker to quit biting the hand that feeds him. I have a mama cat who love-bites me all the time. Yikes it hurts!

Love and Husky hugs :dogsled:

Debbie and Jack

Bandit was a a real Mr. Cranky-Butt today, and bit me as I was on my way to the bathroom ~ so he got a 'big-time' scolding, as I'm down to my last band-aid !!!

He's been a little more cuddly since then. ;)

Bandit! Geez, that's not very nice, biting your mom! I'm glad he's been more cuddly since then, Donna, especially since you're down to your last Band-aid. He must be trying to make it up to you :)

I'm so glad that you and Bandit stayed safe during the fires - we did, too. Fortunately, I didn't have to evacuate Cody and all his meds, plus his chicken stash :)

I hope you heal completely from your accident, very soon!

Donna, Glad to hear that you and Bandit are okay. B) Hope you get some fresh air to breath soon. Tell that little stinker to quit biting the hand that feeds him. I have a mama cat who love-bites me all the time. Yikes it hurts!

Love and Husky hugs :dogsled:

Debbie and Jack

Hi there you two !!!

How are all your babies doing Debbie ?? How is Jack doing with his treatments ?? Well, I hope !!

Yep, I had to dig around to finally the 'real' last band-aid a few days ago !! My skin is kinda thin, and Bandit's tusks really nail me *ouch* !!!

We finally got some very light drizzle early this evening [sunday], so it will help some with the air, especially since the weather says we're having another Santa Ana coming in by Tuesday.

Please give big hugs and love to Jack; and head butts and purrs to all your babies from Bandit !!! [and me too ;) ] Hope everything is well with you ~ keeping y'all in my prayers !!!

Thank you again for visiting, and I hope you stop in again !!!

Love and BIG Hugs ~

Donna and 'The Bandit'

:wub::catwatching::wub:

Bandit! Geez, that's not very nice, biting your mom! I'm glad he's been more cuddly since then, Donna, especially since you're down to your last Band-aid. He must be trying to make it up to you :)

I'm so glad that you and Bandit stayed safe during the fires - we did, too. Fortunately, I didn't have to evacuate Cody and all his meds, plus his chicken stash :)

I hope you heal completely from your accident, very soon!

Hello Tracy and Cody !!!

I'm so glad y'all are alright and didn't have to leave during the fires ~ it was a scary time !! It's good to know Cody, his meds, 'and' chicken stash are all safe and sound !!! And, especially you, Auntie Tracy !!! :)

Bandit just now came in 'meowing' to see what the 'clicking' was about. :) He's feeling better than he has been [thank the good Lord]. He had up-chucked a couple of times, about six hours after his shot. I had a few doses of anti-nausea medicine left, and gave that to him ~ at the usual Bandit struggle, hates like crazy 'any' oral medicine [including Petromalt] !! I have to go through swaddling him in a towel to get anything down him ~ and even then it's somewhat of struggle.

Bandit needs a new Vet; and one willing to work with IMOM because I think he needs to have his insulin checked again. My SSI just doesn't stretch as far as I'd like, and Care Credit is not an option. Hopefully we can figure out something soon.

'Himself' just flounced out . . . :) I just love him so much !!!

Thank you to ALL the IMOM angels, and special thanks to the angels that watch over Bandit ~ we love and appreciate you more than words can truly express !!! :wub:

Keeping all of you utmost in my prayers and heart ~ ~ ~ :heart:

Head butts and purrs to Cody !!!

MUCH LOVE and :hugs:

Donna and 'The Bandit"

Hi Donna,

Yeah, the fires sure were a scary time! I'm glad that you and the Bandit made it thru OK as well.

I'm sorry that Bandit had been upchucking. I hope that's over with. I hope you're starting to feel better too.

First I have to say - - - WOW - - - to the new look !!!!! :banana::claphands::happydance: Linking directly to Main Site is AWESOME !!! :bravo::banana: And I see some new posting features in the works too !!! :cool026:

:thanks3: so very very much for EVERYTHING you all do to make this such a magical place for everyone who comes here !!! :wub::biggrin::wub:

Hi Donna,

Yeah, the fires sure were a scary time! I'm glad that you and the Bandit made it thru OK as well.

I'm sorry that Bandit had been upchucking. I hope that's over with. I hope you're starting to feel better too.

Hello Dear Tracy and Cody Boy !!

I know the smoke and particulate matter in the air was the hardest for us all ~ most especially out precious fur balls !! ;) Bandit has a bit of breathing problem at times; and 'loves' to lay by his open screen door, or patio door. And I know Cody 'loves' going outside on 'his' patio to munch on 'his' cat grass. Things that Bandit wasn't able to do for quite some time !!

Now the are talking about 'another' Santa Ana for the Thanksgiving Weekend !! :sad: Not with the hot weather; but with the low humidity, and high winds, and high wind gusts !! They've got extra crews coming; no days off; and preparing San Diego, Riverside, and San Bernadino as best as they possibly can.

I will be praying for everyone during this most stressful time.

Bandit has been doing better ~ Thank you for asking Tracy. He only upchucked a little bit the other night . . . I think he was a little stressed, as I was trying my best to move some things in and out of the house ~ and 'finally' get this bed changed around a bit. It's been impossible for me to much of anything since my fall more than seven weeks ago. And Bandit is such a character !!! He has to check out 'every' little thing that is going on ~ not too mention . . . get right smack dab in the middle of it !!!! :lol::wub: Which of course makes the task at hand twice as long ~ having to get in a little play time . . . in addition to the explanation that he is holding up progress !!! :P:rolleyes:

Tonight he's been cuddly, making bread ~ with an 'overwhelming need' to get a manicure - s*o*o*n !!! Just wish I weren't so tired tonight, I'll have to try to avoid as many 'craw pricks' as possible. ;)

Tracy, thank you so much for asking about how I am doing. My healing is coming along really slow, and has created other physical problems - also very slow to heal. I have to have some tests done; and at the end of the month get some work done on my hip to see if that will help ease that part of the pain. Not sure what's planned for my knee.

In the meantime, I continue to rest, and get my fur therapy from my special Bandito, aka, the love of my life !!! :wub::two::wub:

We wish you and Cody ~ and all the members of IMOM, the PINs, their families, and all their loved ones ~ and of course, ALL of the most special ANGELS, their families and loved ones ~ A Very Happy Thanksgiving !!!

With MUCH MUCH LOVE, Appreciation, and :hugs:

Donna and 'The Bandit'

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

:wub::pp_animal_616::wub:

Edited by Bandit'sAngel

Hello all !!

Just popping in after sharing my can of Thanksgiving tuna with my precious Bandit. :wub: He is currently washing up as I type. :) We have been snuggled up for a good part of the day [pain kept me up a good deal of the night], and I have been giving thanks for having such a special baby in my life; and for having all of YOU SPECIAL ANGELS !!! :angel::heart::rose::heart:

Hope each of you are having a lovely time with family and loved ones. I hold you all in my prayers and am so thankful for your love and care.

Oopsie ~ here's the Bandit . . . looking for so more special attention !! ;) And of course he deserves it !!! :) I give thanks for him and all my blessings daily, and even more so today !! So, I'm going to go and spend some more time with my precious boy !! Y'all take extra special good care of each of other ~ and give some extra pats and hugs and loves !!!

TTYS ~ WITH MUCH MUCH LOVE, AND :hugs:

Donna and Bandit too

Hey Donna, Just wanted to stop by and check on you both I am so glad you and Bandit had a lovely lazy holiday. Thanksgiving tuna? We had Thanksgiving roast beef! Looks like we gave two turkeys a reprieve! :lol:

You are so right about being thankful. We sure had no shortage of those yesterday at our table. In fact we were all in tears at dinner. I never in a million years could have dreamt of a place as wonderful as IMOM. :heart: And they just keep giving and giving to so many babies. :rose::rose:

Glad to hear all is going well with you and that little cutie Bandit. Jack is sending b unches of Husky hugs to keep Bandit well. :dogsled: Hope he likes them.

Love and Hugs,

Debbie and Jack

Hello Debbie and Jack,

How are you both doing ?? Well, I hope. I'm keeping Jack in my prayers, hoping he is doing well with his treatments. Bandit thanks him very much for the husky hugs ~ and sends some head butts and paw swipes back !! :)

Yeah, I'm afraid turkey was a little too pricey, and too much to do, for the two of us. But we got in a lot of cuddling and much gratitude for our little Thanksgiving !! :wub: Sounds as though y'all had a nice one too !!!

We had 'another' Santa Ana here today, with Red Flag Warnings . . . *sigh* I sure do hope and pray we get rain, and a good soaking of it too. We SO need it, desperately !!! Not too mention I think it 'might' help Bandit's snoring a bit !! lol

Well, I just got home from the doctor and the store, and Bandit is prowling around here looking for some attention, and a treat. I'm sure he thinks he is quite deserving after his manicure the other day !!! ;)

Hope you all know how much we appreciate you !!! Bandit sends 'lots' of meeeows, purrrrrrs, furry hugs, and loves . . . and much much love from me, and great :hugs:

Donna and Bandit

:wub::magicmoon::wub:

Having some problems getting this to load . . . :huh: Hope it's not my poor old computer. And when I say old, we're talking back in April of 2001 with no upgrade. So please forgive me if there are the occasional 'hick-ups'. :blush:

We 'finally' got some decent rain last Friday !!!! YAY and thank you God !!! Bandit was such a character !!! :lol: It had been such a long long time since he heard that much rain for that long [all day, and a few heavy down pours during the night]. Between that and the need to turn on the heat ~ he decided to open up the sliding closet door and take refuge from the noise in the beginning. Later, when I got home from the doctor's, I coaxed him out, and he decided to take a peek via the patio door as to the 'commotion' outside. In the evening he was totally showing off, and rolling back and forth while I was watching a TV special, so, 'you-know-who' was getting most of 'my' attention !!! :wub::four: Then late that night he was quite the snuggly-buggly !!!

We got quite a good soaking ~ sorely needed with our incredible drought; not so good for all the burned areas however. Then by yesterday, it was 80 degrees !! Although, they say we may be in for another cold rain for Friday and Saturday. I pray they are right, only because of this terrible drought we're in.

Bandit has been rather mellow since the rains. He's just pretty much been lounging about; snacking; watching a little TV [honestly he 'does'] ~ and I don't dare move to distract him from whatever he's watching either, cause it just tickles me so to see him so intent on the TV screen. :) I've been kinda busy with the doctors and clinics as of late, and he's been pretty patient with it all, and knows when to 'let me know' it's about time for his shot [and some special canned food too] :biggrin: He truly is my :heart: and just the smartest too [don'tcha know] !!!

Speaking of 'whom' ~ 'himself' has just strolled in to let me know he's here, and vying for more attention then he is currently receiving. . .SO, I had best take care of my Baby, so we can go and catch the rest of Jay Leno !!! ;)

I keep all of you in my thoughts and prayers; and want our angels to know how very very much I appreciate you, and everything each and every one of you do !!!

MUCH MUCH LOVE and :hugs:

from Bandit-land ~

always, Donna and Bandit

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Edited by Bandit'sAngel

Hi Donna,

LOL about Bandit opening the closet door to hide from the rain noise! Cody insisted that he *had* to go out on the patio but when he saw that there was water on the ground that would get on his precious little footsies, he just stood there, as if to say, "Oh. Never mind". And then he walked away. :biggrin:

And then it was in the 80's, like you said. I think we are going to get that rain they predicted. I can see what look like storm clouds coming in from the north, and the wind is chilly. I hope we do! We need it.

I'm glad Bandit is doing well, being snuggly, and enjoying watching his TV. LOL. I hope all these Dr appointments are helping you feel somewhat better at least. Give your boy a big hug from me.

Hi Donna,

LOL about Bandit opening the closet door to hide from the rain noise! Cody insisted that he *had* to go out on the patio but when he saw that there was water on the ground that would get on his precious little footsies, he just stood there, as if to say, "Oh. Never mind". And then he walked away. :biggrin:

And then it was in the 80's, like you said. I think we are going to get that rain they predicted. I can see what look like storm clouds coming in from the north, and the wind is chilly. I hope we do! We need it.

I'm glad Bandit is doing well, being snuggly, and enjoying watching his TV. LOL. I hope all these Dr appointments are helping you feel somewhat better at least. Give your boy a big hug from me.

Hello there Tracy,

How are YOU young lady ?? And of course, how is our King of KFC ;) ~ CodyBoy, doing these days ?? Bandit's with him in not wanting to get those precious footsies wet - LOL !! [Of course with Bandit, 'he' doesn't want to get 'any' part wet !! :lol: I imagine Cody 'might' be in agreement.]

I'm sure glad we 'did' get some rain again on Friday. Although, not near as much as the last one, it did have lingering scattered showers later, 'and' a late night thunder storm !! Bandit heard a clap of thunder, and I saw a flash of lightning off in the distance, and he was off scratching getting that closet door open !! LOL He really is one strong cat. :ninja: He didn't want to come out until the rumblings had settled down. -_- Then he was back up on the bed, for some scritches, and loving, and coos, while he settled down to watch 'his' TV for a bit. It sure would be nice if he got us a newer TV however. The one we watch is a 25+ year old, 19" Quasar, with rabbit ears, and knobs. I don't mind the bunny ears [haven't had cable in ages], the picture tube is going, the color is sort of giving out, and the left side of the picture is kind of cut off some ~ I am unbelievably thankful it has lasted so incredibly long !! Bandit just gets annoyed that when 'he' is settled in, and -extremely- comfortable . . . he has to get rousted, as you have to shut it off before you turn the knob to change the channel !! :blush: Well, maybe one day . . . :catwatching:

And, goodness, yes Tracy ~ what with the snow we got in our local mountains over last weekend, and these clear skies at night ~ it has been 'real' chilly. Bandit's growing accustom to the roar of the heater just trying to keep us at 68 degrees inside. He likes to play: try and burrow under the covers, while keeping your big rear end out !! :P He is truly such a 'nut-nut' !! :wub: He's in here now, trying to stand on my chair, while I rub and pet him with one hand - and try and type with the other. Not to successfully I may add, judging my the *nip* he just gave me !!! I think it's his way of saying he wants to go back to bed - where it's nice and warm !!

Tracy, please give Cody lots of special lovin' and scritches and hugs from me and Bandit !! And of course ~ love, special thoughts, and huge hugs to you from us too !! :heart:

Thank you again to all the angels who work so hard to make IMOM the most special place it is . . . and heartfelt thanks to Bandit's special angel(s) for making a special difference in our lives !! May all of your lives be richly filled with blessings beyond measure !!!!! :wub::rose::wub:

Sending each of you . . .

MUCH MUCH LOVE, and :hugs:

from Bandit-land ~

always, Donna and 'The Bandit'

Donna, I just love reading about Bandit. :cat: I feel like I am right there watching him. :biggrin: Jack and I just wanted to stop in and wish you the happiest holiday ever. May all the blessing of the season fill your home with love.

Love and big husky hugs, :dogsled::dogsled:

Debbie and Jack

Hi Donna,

Oh Tracy ~ I wanted to thank you so much for asking how I'm doing. Hanging in there the best I can. I had an IV Tech last week who 'blew out' two of my veins in my right arm and hand *ouch* and then tried my left arm. [i hate it when they're in a hurry, and they they try and say something ridiculous like: "You have 'very' fragile veins." :glare: Yeah, right !!]

Bandit really appreciated the big hug too !! :) Of course, he loves all special attention, coos, and hugs !!

I was trying to do a few cards, and he just 'had' to get involved ~ naturally !! Which included thinking he could fit himself into the box of cards :lol: !! Sheesh, he could barely fit his two front paws in there, much less the rest of his big ole' self !! LOL Yep, his way of helping is finally 'laying' on things ~ after a thorough investigation [or at least an attempt] ~ I 'do' work on preventing him from crushing and bending things. And I didn't get any stamps stuck on ALL that fur !! Although I'm sure some made it into the cards !! ;) After I decided I wasn't going to get any more of that done ~ he started prancing and racing around, totally filled with the spirit !! We had fun playing a short game of 'chase' !! :biggrin:

You should have seen him Sunday. I had the Charger game on [not one of the stations I get too well with the 'rabbit ears'] ~ but, Bandit got real interested and intent on watching !! Woo-Hoo ~ what a game !! Bandit was just watching that screen - I finally kinda scared him a little when I was screaming for Sproales [i think that's how you spell his name :P] to RUN for the touchdown !!!! We turned the Lions into Lambs: 51 - 14; and clinched our Division for the second year in row !! Bandit is a 'definite' fan of the S.D. 'Super' Chargers !!! :)

Unfortunately, we have had somewhat of a 'casualty' here while my health has been waining. . .poor Bandit's scratching post !! The carpet around the poll has split, and it is in shreds !!! I am now having to constantly pick up bits of carpet all over, as Bandit continues to pull and claw. :sad: I really love this post because it is so tall [28 inches high] and Bandit is such a big kitty. I've had it quite awhile. In fact, an old boy friend re-carpeted the post back in 2002; but it's definitely looking like it's about had it. And sadly, I don't know anyone who could re-carpet it again. The scratching posts I've seen are mostly rope ones, and are 'much' shorter [not too mention 'expensive' on a Fixed Income]. Although I saw some interesting things in the UPCO.com catalog [i only received the Summer/Fall] which I am calling Bandit's Wish Book !! The 'Just For Cats' section has a 24" high Cheetah Scratching Post, and Alpine Scratcher, Kitty Krinkle Sack [which he -loves- 'anything' that krinkles], toys, catnip [yay], cat grass ~ Definitely 'Bandit's Fun Wish List' :magicmoon: !!!

Well, Tracy, please give your sweet Cody some extra lovin', paw swipes, and head butts from 'The Bandit', and lots of big hugs and snuggles from me !!! I hope your holiday is filled with the joy of the season, much love and happiness !!! :wub:

Thank you for all you do !! You, and all of the angels are so extremely loved and appreciated for your efforts and special contributions !!! Thank you so much for the very special gift to us . . . of YOU !!! :heart::wub::heart:

MUCH MUCH LOVE and :hugs:

always ~ Donna and 'The Bandit'

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Donna, I just love reading about Bandit. :cat: I feel like I am right there watching him. :biggrin: Jack and I just wanted to stop in and wish you the happiest holiday ever. May all the blessing of the season fill your home with love.

Love and big husky hugs, :dogsled::dogsled:

Debbie and Jack

Hello there Debbie ~ I am so happy you love reading about the Baby :cat: and feel as though you are here with us ;) !!! I truly wish I could get more of his 'adorableness' on film and video. . .but alas, nothing at all in the budget for extras, hardly enough to keep my Baby and I afloat. But, because of the graciousness of a couple of angels :angel: we have at least been able to stay in our house, [albeit freezing right now]. Thank you SO much ~ straight from my :heart: !!!

I so appreciate you coming by, and especially with your lovely holiday sentiment !!! I was looking through 'My Favorites' for something special I wanted to share with you at this most blessed time of the year. . .Well, I couldn't find the exact one, however I did find a link very close to it which I love !!

So, Bandit and I would like to extend our dearest wishes to ALL of you, and our wonderful angels ~ the love, warmth, joy, happiness, and true meaning of the season !!! May extra special blessings fill your life and those of your loved ones too !!! And may the New Year be filled with health, hope, love, happiness, joy, peace, and all the wonderful blessings you each so richly deserve !!!

~ Please, check this out. And, I truly hope you enjoy the music !!! ~

Happy Holidays, With Love !!! Let's Pray for Peace !!!

:wub::Angel15::wub:

Thank you ALL so very very much for ALL the incredible things you do!!! :wub::heart::wub:

Prayers, lots of love and big ruffly hugs going out to Jack from us, and Bandit and I also send special scritches, hugs and lovin' to all of your other babies too, Debbie !!! AND, I sure hope YOU are doing well too !!! Right now, it's colder than a . . . :lol: [if ya know what I mean] !!

So, PLEASE, keep coming by !!! We'll definitely be thinking of all of you on Christmas !!!

Sending each and everyone ~ MUCH MUCH LOVE and GREAT :hugs:

From our little world, aka Bandit-land :heart:

Always ~ Donna and 'The Bandit'

xoxoxox and May God bless !!!

Just wanted to say: Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays to all !!!

:wub::hugs::wub:

Bandit and I just want to extend our grrrrreetings ;) to you all !!! Been under the weather [i know, like what else is new ??- lol] We want to thank you for keeping us in your thoughts and prayers.

Bandit and I have been having some fun with an old Christmas toy of his he had lost interest in. It's a small cloth bag [used to have the scent of cat nip in it] :wub: ~ and I had tied a ribbon around it, then made it longer to hang from scratching post.

We've been having fun playing 'chase' and 'catch' and almost remembering his good ole' days when he used to 'fetch' [before my multiple injuries, and then other probs]. Of course back then, he would fetch his small plastic ball with the bell inside. They were thin enough [you know, those plastic webbed balls ??] so his teeth could get through ;) ~ he would have lots of fun chasing it down the hall and bringing it back, and would certainly let you know when he had had enough, by just plopping his big ole' self right down :lol: !!! [then he sort of 'forgot' about how to do that game when I was laid up too long] :sad: Well, he's been getting a little bit of exercise, but still plops right over by his toy when his had enough !!! LOL I sure do love my big Baby !!! :wub::heart::wub:

And, I love our special IMOM angel too !!! Thank you so very much !!!:hugs::wub::heart:

I don't know what we do without you ~ and ALL the special angels here at IMOM !!! :wub::heart::wub:

Bandit is still having some problems up-chucking now and then :sad: usually when I am asleep, and he goes into the other room and does it where it can't be noticed till much much later. [it kind of blends with the old floor rug, what with the Digestive Care Dry and all]. Poor Baby. Otherwise, just the occasional finicky Mister Spoiled-Brat, with his canned food. :P

Hope everyone had a very wonderful Holiday . . . and that you spent it with as many of your loved ones as possibles !!! And don't forget our PINS and other Babies that we love so very very much !!! We keep you near and dear to us, each and every day !!! And always in our thoughts and prayers !!!

Sending extra special loves and hugs, scritches and headbutts to each and every one of you ~

MUCH MUCH LOVE and GRRRREAT :hugs:

from Bandit-land to you ~

Donna and 'The Bandit'

Edited by Bandit'sAngel