Welcome to IMOM Community Home

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Tracy IMOM

Bandit McLean

1,347 posts in this topic

I'm sorry to hear you haven't been feeling well lately. I hope you're doing a little better now?

Butch is doing alright right now. He just had a pretty major surgery on Monday and he's not wanting to eat on his own, but I'm pretty sure he'll be better soon.

How is the Bandit doing? Other than shedding all over the place! lol Sure know what that is like! :)

Oh, I'm sorry you have not been feeling well. How sweet of Bandit to stay close by.

LOL, Plot and Attack sounds like some of the kitty games I've played :) Ick, triple digit weather. I don't blame either you or Bandit for not liking that weather. I hate it too!

I hope you're feeling better. Give Bandit a hug from me.

Tracy :heart::stripekitty:

I'm sorry to hear you haven't been feeling well lately. I hope you're doing a little better now?

Butch is doing alright right now. He just had a pretty major surgery on Monday and he's not wanting to eat on his own, but I'm pretty sure he'll be better soon.

How is the Bandit doing? Other than shedding all over the place! lol Sure know what that is like! :)

I'm doing a tiny bit better, but have had some sad news yesterday; and then TODAY when I went out to get some medicine - had a rear tire that had split and gone flat !!! I was so crying in the parking lot ~ but so grateful that it didn't come to pieces when I was on the freeway - - having poor reflexes right now, I know I would have flipped for sure !!!

I'm sorry about Butch, Kirsten ~ but I'm glad he was finally able to have his much needed surgery !!! Are you trying him on baby food ?? I know his poor mouth must be terribly tender. . . Do they have him on any pain medications ??

Bandit sends a kitty kiss and soft paw !!! :wub:

:hugs: from me to you, Butch, and all your fur babies !!!

:magicmoon:

Oh, I'm sorry you have not been feeling well. How sweet of Bandit to stay close by.

LOL, Plot and Attack sounds like some of the kitty games I've played :) Ick, triple digit weather. I don't blame either you or Bandit for not liking that weather. I hate it too!

I hope you're feeling better. Give Bandit a hug from me.

Hi Tracy !!! :heart:

Yes, "Plot and Attack"; "Lay in Wait"; "Tickle Under The Covers"; and "Peek-A-Boo" are some of the main kitty games I play with Bandit when I have my bad days; or like now, when I am so sick, I can barely get out of bed, short of taking care of him and his needs . . . which he makes known to me, if I haven't met them, be getting right in my face and "talking" and "talking" !!! :minichat6: It may not always render the response he is looking for, but he does get my attention !!! :lol::P

I love him SO much !!! :wub:

Thank you Tracy for your well wishes !!! Picked up some more medicine today, as I mentioned to Kristen ~ which set me back; and was an adventure I could have done without :blink::sad: ~ and that's going to mean a couple new tires as of Monday !!! :sad:

Well ~ my tummy isn't happy right now, and this darn dizziness and extra pain is getting to me; not too mention, my extra special audience and love of my life is seeking my attention !!! :):lol::catwatching:

So looks like it will be a quiet weekend for us !!! I hope and pray all of you have a very lovely weekend !!! I will try and check back later or tomorrow !!!

:hugs: to you Tracy from Bandit and me !!! God bless !!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

:pp_animal_616:

I'm sorry you're still feeling poorly. At least you've got lots of kitty games you and Bandit can play, without getting up :) I'm sorry also that getting medicine was an adventure, and not the good kind of adventure. Give Bandit some hugs and scritches from me.

:hugs:

Hi (sorry, I don't know your name)...sorry you aren't feeling well. I hope you got a chance to rest over the weekend with lots of fur therapy from Bandit.

I am so happy to see that he is fully sponsored. I know what a relief that is for you.

My kids want to send him head butts and paw swipes!!!

Hi Bandit's Mom, I hope you are feeling better.

How is Bandit doing?

I'm sorry you're still feeling poorly. At least you've got lots of kitty games you and Bandit can play, without getting up :) I'm sorry also that getting medicine was an adventure, and not the good kind of adventure. Give Bandit some hugs and scritches from me.

Hello Tracy !!!

Yes, this weather has been sooo WARM !!! Unfortunately my place can retain the heat, so it's kind of hard for us to stay as cool as we'd really like [trying to conserve on electricity] !!!

Bandit likes playing his games when its a bit cooler in the evening :magicmoon:

He enjoyed the extra hugs and scritches I gave him from you !!! :heart:

Thank you so much for everything Tracy !!! We appreciate you very much !!!

Donna & "The Bandit"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I was going to Upload a picture a friend did for me, but I got an error message :sad: saying "suitable permissions have not been enabled on the 'uploads' directory. Please contact the board administrator and inform them of this error." ???

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

:catwatching:

Edited by Bandit'sAngel

Hi (sorry, I don't know your name)...sorry you aren't feeling well. I hope you got a chance to rest over the weekend with lots of fur therapy from Bandit.

I am so happy to see that he is fully sponsored. I know what a relief that is for you.

My kids want to send him head butts and paw swipes!!!

Hi Lynnette !!! :)

Sorry, allow me to introduce myself ~ I am Donna, Bandit's full-time mom, go-fer, chef, nurse, manicurist, play-mate, and attack 'dummy' !!! :P

Yes, I have had lots of fur therapy from Bandit - especially in this heat we're having !!! Poor fella is shedding up a storm !!! Although, I should say poor me, because I'm the one who is trying to keep up after him !!! PLUS, get him brushed !!! Something he -does not- like for more than a short period of time !!! :rolleyes: The big brat !!! :lol:

And yes, I am very thrilled that he is fully sponsored !!! :banana::cool026: I just have to work out something with a Vet !!! :unsure:

Thank you so much for all the head butts and paw swipes !!! Bandit will love them !!! :wub::)

He is actin' the goof right now, trying to chase a little gnat or something !!! :lol:

Sending lots of head butts and paw swipes back to your bunch (which looks pretty sizable) ~ take care !!!

Hugs !!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Edited by Bandit'sAngel

Hi Bandit's Mom, I hope you are feeling better.

How is Bandit doing?

Hello Laurie !!! :)

Thank you !!! I'm still not at my usual 33 and 1/3 yet, but I'm working on it, thank you !!!

Bandit is doing fine !!! :wub: An occasional hairball, and hungry ALL the time !!! :lol: He is a piglet if I let him !!! :P Actually more like a hog ~ but don't let him hear us 'talking' ;) He'll get offended and leave the room !!! :lol:

He "has" been pulling his "try and trip me in the kitchen and make me think it's my fault" game - - where, when I ACCIDENTALLY step on him, and he lets out a "howl" and starts toward the door . . . I am IMMEDIATELY stopping what I am doing and apologizing over and over, and touching his "poor widdle footie" to make it alllll better !!! And, THEN he resumes what he was doing !!! :rolleyes::biggrin:

We seem to do that A LOT !!! :blush: But after all, he DOES get his feelings hurt VERY easily !!! :wub:

I would love to write more "Bandit Ventures" but my hands are swelling and cramping, and 'The Master' seems to be commanding an audience for something !!! LOL :lol:

Thank you so much Laurie for coming by Bandit's Thread !!! Hope to 'hear' from you again soon !!! Take extra special care !!!

And hugs and kitty kisses from Bandit & me (Donna) :heart:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

:wub::catwatching::wub:

Edited by Bandit'sAngel

Hello Donna! Sorry it's taken me so long to get back to you! I'm glad you are feeling a little better, even if it is only a tiny bit. I'll be sending you lots of healing energy so that you can feel all the way better soon!

Thank you for asking after Butch. He is doing MUCH better now! He won't touch babyfood, but I found some stinky whiskas that he will eat. He was on pain meds but he's off of them now, and actually is doing much better without them (they sedated him and made him lethargic and not hungry)

I'm glad to see Bandit is full of absolute mischeif! I love a naughty kitty! (but who doesn't , am I right?) lol

Hi Donna, just checking in on Bandit and wondering how he is doing. We would love to hear more "Bandit Ventures" whenever you are able to share with us!

Hello Donna! Sorry it's taken me so long to get back to you! I'm glad you are feeling a little better, even if it is only a tiny bit. I'll be sending you lots of healing energy so that you can feel all the way better soon!

Thank you for asking after Butch. He is doing MUCH better now! He won't touch babyfood, but I found some stinky whiskas that he will eat. He was on pain meds but he's off of them now, and actually is doing much better without them (they sedated him and made him lethargic and not hungry)

I'm glad to see Bandit is full of absolute mischeif! I love a naughty kitty! (but who doesn't , am I right?) lol

Hi Kirsten !!!

Glad to hear about Butch !!! :) I know how frustrating and upsetting it can be for us 'mom's' when our 'kids' aren't well, and they can't tell us exactly what they want !!! Not too mention, when they aren't feeling well. . . I know I have found it very upsetting for me !!! Being alone, and having my own miriade of health problems [on SSI], it hurts me that much more to see my baby Bandit hurting or sick !!! :sad:

Anyway hon, I'm very glad to know Butch is doing much better !!! :)

Sending paw swipes from Bandit and lots of pets and snuggles from me !!!

Donna & "The Bandit" :catwatching:

I just wanted to say, I am sorry for not having been on here sooner. Besides still having this terrible virus I cannot seem to get rid of; and a very old computer [6+ yrs old, the equivalent of Pent III processor], that has been acting up ~ I received some upsetting news, and I am having some difficulty at the moment !!! :sad: Please bare with me if you will . . .

And, I 'will' be back with some more Bandit ventures !!! He's snoring as I type :P

I honestly don't know what I would do without him !!! :wub:

Love and Blessings from Bandit and me !!! :magicmoon:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Edited by Bandit'sAngel

Hello there !!! How are 'all' the ANGELS out there ?? I hope this finds you ALL doing well, and your fur-babies doing positively excellent !!!

I had kind of rough night last night, so I was awake for a little while early this morning while it was still cool, Bandit was up for a few rounds of: 'Hide-n-Seek' and 'Chase and Tackle' !!! :lol: He is such a little nut-nut sometimes !!! And gets to going a little fast on the wood floors, so when he goes to grab me [in 'his' version of 'Chase and Tackle'] ~ he literally crashes his little noggin right into my leg !!! :P

Otherwise, he doesn't a very long ways before he takes after me and grabs my ankle or leg with his paws [and sometimes claws - 'Ouch"] !!!

He is SOOOO funny playing 'Hide-n-Seek' !!! When it is 'my' turn to hide,I try to be as quiet as possible . . . and then I will wait, and wait, and he'll walk veryyyyyy slowly and carefully - I think he thinks I may POP OUT from any where :lol: - so it takes him a little while to find 'me !!! But when he does, he just stands there looking SO PROUD !!! :five: When 'I' find 'him' - he tears through the house looking for another place to hide, as I 'pretend' to chase after him !!! :P We have a blast !!! :wub:

He truly keeps me on my toes !!! And I love him more than anything !!! :wub: I would have never imagined that scrawny little flea ridden kitten I rescued more than 12 years ago; would have turned into this positively gorgeous, spoiled rotten, special needs, 18 lb., love of my life !!! :wub::heart:

Well, I hope you are all staying well !!! And know I keep you ALL very much in my thoughts and my prayers !!!

Thank you so very much for your caring, your kindness, and your support of my precious, feisty boy, Bandit !!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Donna, it's great to read the stories about you and Bandit playing your games. My kitties and I have lots of games we play too. It's funny how they understand "the rules" of each game! :lol:

Please give Bandit a kiss on his head for me -- unless he's running too fast for you to catch him!

Hi Donna,

You and Bandit have some fun games to play :) I'm glad Bandit is doing well and feeling good enough to run around and play.

Donna, it's great to read the stories about you and Bandit playing your games. My kitties and I have lots of games we play too. It's funny how they understand "the rules" of each game! :lol:

Please give Bandit a kiss on his head for me -- unless he's running too fast for you to catch him!

Hi Laurie !!! How are YOU ?? And how are your babies doing ?? I hope everyone is well at your home !!!

I FORGOT to mention about Bandit's form of 'cheating' ~ at least that's what I call it without being to nasty about it !!! :wacko: He 'bites' !!! And I'm not talking the cute little nips he 'used' to do when he'd catch me !!! He has changed it to a definite 'chomper-style' !!! :ohmy: And it seems like a lot of this 'change' has been realized since his time in the Emergency Hospital !!! :blink::unsure:

And he has even gotten impatient with me if I am spending to much time on the computer ~ and has stood up and just dug his fangs into my arm !!! :ohmy: Or, while in his chair, climbed on the arm of mine ~ and bit me on the back !!! :wacko:

I love him so much !!! :wub: But I just don't understand this aggressive behavior !!! If anyone has any ideas, I would truly be appreciative !!!

So, yes, Laurie, I will say he 'most times' understands the rules !!! :lol: And he always has my :heart: !!!

Thank you so very much for checking in on him !!! :magicmoon: We very much appreciate having such special ANGELS as you in our lives !!!

And God bless !!!

Hi Laurie !!! How are YOU ?? And how are your babies doing ?? I hope everyone is well at your home !!!

I FORGOT to mention about Bandit's form of 'cheating' ~ at least that's what I call it without being to nasty about it !!! :wacko: He 'bites' !!! And I'm not talking the cute little nips he 'used' to do when he'd catch me !!! He has changed it to a definite 'chomper-style' !!! :ohmy: And it seems like a lot of this 'change' has been realized since his time in the Emergency Hospital !!! :blink::unsure:

And he has even gotten impatient with me if I am spending to much time on the computer ~ and has stood up and just dug his fangs into my arm !!! :ohmy: Or, while in his chair, climbed on the arm of mine ~ and bit me on the back !!! :wacko:

I love him so much !!! :wub: But I just don't understand this aggressive behavior !!! If anyone has any ideas, I would truly be appreciative !!!

So, yes, Laurie, I will say he 'most times' understands the rules !!! :lol: And he always has my :heart: !!!

Thank you so very much for checking in on him !!! :magicmoon: We very much appreciate having such special ANGELS as you in our lives !!!

And God bless !!!

I am having problems with the site !!! And it created a duplicate post which it will not let me Delete !!! :P

Between the extremely hot muggy weather [temps in the 90s - heat index higher]; no a/c; and my place retains heat something awful - - - it just never really cools off too well for poor Bandit and I !!! :sad: So, I've been kind of sick, and Bandit has just been laying around ~ trying to stay as cool as he can !!! And, it's still rather 'tropical' in the evenings !!! :catinmoon: Although, it's still somewhat cooler outside ~ than it is in here!!!

I would really, really appreciate it ~ if someone could explain to me how I can upload

a pic from my PC; 'and' how a can Delete a Duplicate Post !!! {I went to Help, and tried a 'search' ~ but couldn't get anywhere *sigh*}

Anyway ~ :hugs:to all you ANGELS :Angel15: And 'please' know ~ how very much I appreciate each and every one of you !!! :heart:

~~~~~~~~~~~~

:wub; :pp_animal_616::wub:

I am having problems with the site !!! And it created a duplicate post which it will not let me Delete !!! :P:feedback:

Between the extremely hot muggy weather [temps in the 90s - heat index higher]; no a/c; and my place retains heat something awful - - - it just never really cools off too well for poor Bandit and I !!! :sad: So, I've been kind of sick, and Bandit has just been laying around ~ trying to stay as cool as he can !!! And, it's still rather 'tropical' in the evenings !!! :catinmoon: Although, it's still somewhat cooler outside ~ than it is in here !!!

I would really, really appreciate it ~ if someone could explain to me how I can upload

a pic from my PC; 'and' how a can Delete a Duplicate Post !!! {I went to Help, and tried a 'search' ~ but couldn't get anywhere *sigh*} :feedback:

Anyway ~ :hugs:to all you ANGELS :Angel15: And 'please' know ~ how very much I appreciate each and every one of you !!! :heart:

~~~~~~~~~~~~

:wub::pp_animal_616::wub:

Edited by Bandit'sAngel

Hello Angels !!! :heart: I hope this finds each and every single one of you doing well ~ during these 'dog-days' of August !!! ;) :pp_animal_103:

Bandit and I have been very very lucky recently, as the weather here, has been milder than usual for this time of year !!! :aktion033: Unfortunately, it is slowly warming up ~ and they said by Sunday, we should have the hot & muggy weather as planned for this August !!! :P I don't know 'who' planned for it ~ but, no one asked for 'our' votes !!! :lol:

I did feel it necessary to mention something that took place a week and a half ago :sos: ~ I had what can only best be described right now as an 'incident' . . . and after seeing my doctor, and having a 'few' tests done, she 'suspects a mild stroke'. She has requested more tests run; cat scans of my brains; ad nerve conduction studies of my right arm as to the numbness !!! I am having difficulty getting these tests scheduled in a timely manner ~ but they will be done none the less !!!

As such, I hope you will please bear with me, and my posting on 'Bandit Ventures'. As, I am supposed to limit my time spent on my poor old computer ~ as everything takes so long !!! Tank you so much for your understanding !!!

And, again ~ if anyone has any ideas as to my Big Boy's aggressiveness ~ I would greatly appreciate it !!! *HUGS*

Have a WONDERFUL Wednesday, and enjoy the remainder of your week !!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~

:wub:

Hi Donna,

You and Bandit have some fun games to play :) I'm glad Bandit is doing well and feeling good enough to run around and play.

Hi Tracy ~

Bandit enjoys playing while the weather is cool !!! :) Otherwise, not so much ~ he'd rather be laying on the cool floor near the fan !!!

I just love him so very very much :wub: !!! I honestly don't know 'what' I would do without him !!!

And how is your sweet baby doing ?? Oh, and I am sorry I forgot to ask, how was your vacation ?? I 'do' so hope you had a nice time !!! :)

Well, it's a little 'too' quiet ~ so I had better check and see what my little 'mischief maker' is up to !!! Hope to hear from you again soon Tracy !!!

Donna and "The Bandit" :wub::magicmoon::wub:

Hi Donna,

Thanks for asking about my Cody boy and my vacation. Vacation was great. I got to see lots of family members I don't usually see, and go to my family reunion. Cody is doing surprisingly well :banana:

I am sorry that you might have had a stroke. How scary!! I hope all the tests that the Dr has planned will help. Take care, and let Bandit give you lots of "fur therapy".

Hi Donna,

Thanks for asking about my Cody boy and my vacation. Vacation was great. I got to see lots of family members I don't usually see, and go to my family reunion. Cody is doing surprisingly well :banana:

I am sorry that you might have had a stroke. How scary!! I hope all the tests that the Dr has planned will help. Take care, and let Bandit give you lots of "fur therapy".

Hello there Tracy and Cody !!! :)

Sounds like your vacation was fun Tracy !!! So glad you were able to go to your family reunion ~ that must have been extra special !!!

I'm happy to hear about Cody boy too !!! :cool026:

Yes, Bandit has been giving me plenty of 'fur therapy' with everything that has been going on !!! And I've had some scary moments !!! :unsure:

With this warmer and kind of humid weather we're having now, he's not too much in a playful mood !!! Just trying to 'lay low' and keep 'cool' !!!:smokin:

Hope y'all are doing the same !!! Thank you for coming by ~ I hope y'all have an excellent week !!! :)

And love,

Donna and "The Bandit" :wub:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~