Welcome to IMOM Community Home

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Judy

Rylee Jean Leathers

156 posts in this topic

I love, love love these photos! What a gorgeous girl our Rylee Jean is. I'm gonna' have to make another trip to Ohio :dogsled:

What wonderful photos of Rylee! They put a huge smile on my face. Thank you for sharing those with us.

Isn't she SO pretty. Those eyes!!!! WOW! And she's very relaxed! LOL!

I will ignore you Rylee so you will come see me!

Thought I would add some new photos of Miss Rylee Jean -- she is so much pretty in person, though.

IPB Image

Look at that HAPPY girl!!!! I could just hug her!! thank you Kay for sharing these.

Seeing as I'm so bad about photo taking, Kay had to drive all the way to Ohio o take photos for IMOM...

Isn't she CUTE!!

But let's guess the breed...Dale and I think she's part beagle or hound, collie and shepherd...

Anyone else care to guess??

She is down the beach running with her ball on Sunday AM before Kay left for home. We had a beautiful morning and the beach was lovely..Miss Rylee was a pretty good girl...minus doing alot of barking at the house over Kay...She tried not to be afraid and was pretty good but sometimes she still got scared...Judy

Does she sound like a hound?

I am thinking Shepherd/Collie/Retriever?????

I am not too good at this game!

She has DEFINITLY got some beagle in her! Oh Rylee is just adorable ! I am definitly in LOVE with her! What cute pictures!! How is she doing around new people?? Getting a bit more used to them??

I just saw your birthday wishes to Layla and I wanted to say Thank you! We've MIA for awhile as a lot has been going on but Im a bit more stable now so plan on being here a lot!!! Regarding the service, I had decided to join ROTC, mostly b/c the long term was best.. but then the doctor diagnosed me with a hiatal hernia and I have a four month long diet to follow, strict, with lots of meds. I go back in Feb and might have to have surgury. Course all of this is complicated with the lactose intolerance and the hyperthyroid problem but HEY! Im still alive and I've got my Layla Ann... life is GOOD!!

So, I start ROTC at the beginning of my next semester in College (not jan 08, but Aug '08)

Well, we have MISSED YOU! Give sweet Rylee lots of gentle hugs from us in Florida.

I've been back on Layla's thread posting so if you have time, check it out! ITs full of GREATNESS! Im hoping to put up a video of my sweet Layla running and playing! Imagine that!!! :)

HUGS

Gabrielle

PS. THANK You for Layla's B-day wishes again!!!

I just thought I would share this with you...As I am sitting here reading the posts on IMOM Miss Rylee is playing with her yellow squeaky ball...she runs from room to room with it and then she stands at the top of the stairs and lets it bounce to the bottom...she races down to pick it up and starts all over again!! What a great way for her to get exercise in the winter...

She is so sweet and smart...she is beginning to settle in pretty well...now, if we can get her to stop chewing we'll be all set...Judy

Can't wait to hear all about Ms. Rylee Jean's Christmas with her fantastic mom!! (and Dad too!!)

Judy, I am so glad that Rylee is in your lives. Even though its through the forum, you can see the light and happiness that she brings to your lives, and you to hers.

What a great match you are and I'm so very happy that things are working out!

Hmm...'cept for the chewing!! What about Kongs stuffed with all natural, frozed goodness??? Layla LOVED those!

HUGS and HAPPY HOLIDAYS!

Judy, I don't know how I missed seeing Rylee Jean's thread on the forum before now (because I don't usually make it all the way down before i have to chase my little guy) but I am very happy you linked in another thread (yes it worked for me) Rylee Jean is BEAUTIFUL !!! :pp_animal_568:

It was one year ago today that Miss Rylee Jean became part of our family...it's so hard to believe that a year has gone by so quickly...

Miss Rylee is quite the girl...she is still very sweet and gentle...amazinly so after all she had been through before coming to us...but she has the most wonderful spirit...when you see her running with her tail up and a smile on her face it just makes you happy. She is better with people coming to the house but still alittle shy, but, that's OK. Mongo and her are still best friends and she's very respectful of Blackie so all is well at our house.

Our local parks have become quite strict about dogs on leashes...so we don't know if she'll be able to go to the dog beach this summer or not. She is a free spirit and the dogs are only allowed off leash in the water so we have found another solution to getting her exercise.

There is a woman who does great pyreness rescue in the country and she has 43 acres of fenced in property. There are two ponds on the property and benches every so often so Mom and Dad can take a break but the dogs can run loose anywhere they want. You can also bring friends so I am going to invite her good friend, Zsa Zsa as soon as the ground dries out. They'll have a blast...it's so beautiful there and relaxing so it's good for Dale, me and Miss Rylee...

I had to post to honor the first annivery of her Gotcha Day...Judy

Edited by Judy

Happy Gotcha Day to Rylee and her wonderful family! Did you do something fun and special today? Extra treats too? You are a special girl Rylee and I'm so glad you are part of our IMOM family. Sending you some kisses which I hope make you smile. :-)

Juli

As usual Miss Rylee had a happy day...she chewed the shoe laces off my dog walking boots, scratched the back door until her Dad brought her outside and then promptly dug holes in the back yard until he quit cleaning the garage and went and sat in the back yard with her...

All in all she had a very good day!! Judy

HAPPY GOTCHA DAY SWEET RYLEE!!

LOL!! It sounds like Rylee had a good day...but did u??? Hehehehe.

Please give that stinker a hug and some smooches from me!

Happy Gotcha day Miss Rylee, you are one beauitful and lucky girl, but I guess you already knew that.

Aww...Im sorry I missed your Gotcha Day sweet Rylee! I can't believe its been a year already!!!

Even though Im sure Ms. Rylee Jean knows, I have to tell her how lucky she is! You got an amazing family, sweet girl... You are so loved!

Hugs to the family! Give them all our love,

Gabs N Gang

I'm a few days late, but wanted to wish Miss Rylee a very happy gotcha day! Judy, she's just beautiful and has the most amazing eyes. What a lucky girl, but I'm sure you and Dale feel like the lucky ones to have her in your life. Sounds like she had a great day - made me laugh with all of her antics!

Judy,

Thanks for the nice PM... I tried replying and sending a new one, but kept getting a board error message...

oh, I am a bit late, but I still can't believe that it's Miss Rylee Jean's one-year anniversary. and what a lucky girl she is to have found the bestest family ever!

Hi...Rylee Jean checking in...I just wanted everyone to know that my sister, Gracie has been teaching me not to be too afraid of people...she likes people so when they come over she runs right up to them for pets...I see them petting her so I run up for pets too!!!

I think I'm getting less afraid...my Mom had Company last week and the lady came upstairs to sleep and I didn't get afraid...I guessed if Gracie thought it was OK then I did too...

So, my sister is teaching me all kinds of good things...

I'm trying to teach her to play with a ball but so far she just looks interested...she won't chase it...but she will chew on my bones...I try to share them with her but usually I like to keep them all for myself...

My Mom and Dad are happy...they have two nice little girls at their house...Signed...Rylee Jean