Welcome to IMOM Community Home

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Judy

Rylee Jean Leathers

156 posts in this topic

Oops, I was going to move Dylan's thread to Happy Endings. My husband called me and I was talking to him on the phone and accidently moved Reilly's thread to Happy Endings. When I realized my error, I moved it back. It left shadows though. Sorry....

Oh, I'm so glad the vet's staff took such good care of Reilly while she was visiting. Even happier to know she's back home and all is well.

Juli

Glad u explained Juli, I thought I was going crazy--well crazier then usual. lol.

Judy, I am so glad Reilly had her spay and all is well.

If u haven't tried it--Bitter Apple (can find in petsores and some vets office's) is a GREAT product. When the puppers were small, we bitterappled anything on their level--rocking chair runners, and bottoms of furniture or corners of any furniture, rugs, etc. We got the extra huge bottle with a refill--LOL. EVERY DAY we sprayed. It worked!!

Give a snuggle to Reilly for me!

I'm so glad Miss Reilly Jean is settling in, though I'm not surprised -- I don't think it took her long to figure out this was a very good thing -- Dale's cooking will do that :)

Now you need to work on getting her used to strangers -- Auntie Kay wants to come to visit, and you know she's strange....

NEED MORE PICTURES!!!!

Auntie Kay,

My Mom and Dad are working hard to help me trust people. They told me tonight we are going on a picnic to the beach...I like it there, there are people and dogs walking around and I'm not too afraid because I like it alot.

My Mom is going to try to take some photos of me this week end...so we will send them over to you so you can help Mom with the posting on the forum.

My Mom and Dad think I'm sweet...and I can't wait to meet you...If you don't pay attention to me I get curious...Love, Reilly Jean

We went to pick up Reilly after her spay and Dr. Pierce said she has come a long way in just a week...the vet techs that cared for her both came out to say good bye...they informed us that Miss Reilly spent the night in the intensive care room since it was more quiet for her. They didn't want her upset with all the comotion in the big room...
My oh my oh my, Miss Reilly Jean not only has her daddy wrapped around her paw, but the vet staff too! She sounds like a WONDERFUL girl, Judy. I'm so happy for you and Dale.

Let it be noted that we have been promised PHOTOS. :smokin:

Well, I guess I could pay a lot of attention to Mongo when I first arrive at your house -- just to get Miss Reilly Jean curious.

Can't wait for the Photos, Photos, Photos.

Did I mention recently about PHOTOS!!!

I am just so pleased that Reilly Jean has joined your family!! but she needs to have more PHOTOS taken of her!!

Did I mention recently about PHOTOS!!!

I am just so pleased that Reilly Jean has joined your family!! but she needs to have more PHOTOS taken of her!!

PHOTOS!! REQUESTING MORE PHOTOS!!!!

I don't know if anyone's mentioned...but it would be nice to see some new photos of Reilly Jean!

Funny you should mention that, Jean. I was thinking the same thing :smokin:

Judy, don't make me come to Ohio to take photos of our new family member!

I came here looking for photos and was so disappointed. Did your camera break Judy? My offer still stands to post them. I've got some other photos to post today so if you could send them ASAP then everyone will be happy...

I was sitting here, laughing out loud...

OK...I have to admit that I don't take pictures alot...I have a couple that aren't bad...and I PROMISE to get a couple more when I get home from my haircut...

Then, I will send them over and you can see our sweet girl...

Believe it or not, Reilly is coming along nicely...she's very happy and she's developing a "diva" attitude...which is just fine with us...

Every day when I come home she's brought down some stuffed animals from the bedroom...no tears in them she just likes them...Judy

Edited by Judy

Judy that is so wonderful to hear. I am sure you are feeling the same way I do and can't wait to get off from work to go home and see how our new and old fur-kids are getting along. I am still is amazement on how well Annabelle has adjusted to her new life. You would never know that she was a scared dog living in the fields, now she is a doofy, happy and loving family member. Her transformation is truly magical.

Sending lots of hugs to Reilly and yes we are looking forward to some pics.. (I have to sneak the camera these days, my husband keeps yelling at me HOW MANY MORE PICS of Annabelle and gang with the same posed do you need lol)....

OK guys, I TRIED to send photos to Juli and Kay but I can't guarantee they really went...so, hopefully Juli or Kay will receive them and you can see a couple of photos of Miss Rylee...by the way, Dale changed the spelling of her name...I think it's cute...

Miss Rylee is on a chewing spree...but, nothing major...poor little girl doesn't know anything...tonight she ate her first treats...Judy

PS - Dale took her to go pick up a pizza and he talked the lady into giving his dog a piece of pepperoni...

awww, is this a happy dog surveying her new domain, or what :)

[attachmentid=2970]

post-30-1178884151_thumb.jpg

Edited by Kay

Yes, I have my very own comfy bed now...and I am a very pretty girl...

[attachmentid=2971]

post-30-1178884304_thumb.jpg

Awwww!!

Thanks Kay for posting the pictures. And thanks Judy for sending them to us.

I like the new spelling of Rylee's name. She looks so happy. Love how her ear is flipped over on the bed. She looks very kissable. We know Dale is feeding her enough but are you kissing her enough? Divas never get enough kisses!

I needed something happy today....thanks for the happy pictures and happy posts about Miss Rylee Jean!

Juli

... and she loves to ride in the car...

Y'know, you could drive to the Gathering this year. ;) Rylee would make a great honorary collie...(hint, hint!)

Roberta

...and Chance, who wants a tri-color collie emoticon :collie:

Oh, Judy!! She is so beautiful.

I like that she is becoming a diva :banana:

Juli is right. It has been a very difficult week here at IMOM and seeing our new family member puts a smile on all our faces.

Aw she has the look of being completely content--she is one lucky pupper.

I REALLY wanted to see pics--but when Jacki wrote she would have to come to Ohio to take them if u didn't---well...

But I am glad to see her so happy. It sounds like u and Dale are quite happy too.

A picnic at the beach--now that is awesome!!

Oh, maybe u can change the spelling in her name in the topic??

Hugs to everyone!

...and just like magic--the new spelling of Rylee's name has appeared on the topic!! :pp_animal_568:

Judy - Rylee is adorable, she looks so happy and content. There is nothing more heart warming then to witness the transformation of our fur-kids who was once extremely scared, alone and untrusting to this wonderful place that Rylee and Annabelle are today. Lots of hugs to you all.

Hi Judy,

Just checking on the Diva Rylee Jean. What a beautiful, happy girl she is. You guys were lucky to have found each other. Hope she is enjoying her car rides.