Welcome to IMOM Community Home

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sign in to follow this  
kuhio98

Kitz At Rainbow Bridge

55 posts in this topic

:hugs: Laurie. I am so sorry sweet Kitz had to leave for the Rainbow Bridge. :broken_heart: He was, and always will be, very much loved. Run free, Kitz, and watch over your mom and dad until you meet again. You and Larry are in my thoughts.

:animcnda_lg:

Tracy and Cody :heart::stripekitty:

Laurie,

I am so thankful that Kitz finally got the home he surely deserved and knew what it was like to be loved. Not many people would have adopted an unsocialized, older, ill cat but you saw past all that, clear into his soul. I know your heart is broken. :broken_heart: I'm sure our bridgekids met him at the gate and will keep him busy till you see him again.

Godspeed, sweet boy. I bet very few kitties have been so loved. :animcndc_sm:

:hugs:

Cindy/IMOM

Oh Laurie, I am so sorry to see this. My your love light his path tonight, I will light a candle in his honor. Fly free sweet boy.

Many hugs from the bratz and I......

Laura

Laurie,

I can feel the love you and Larry had for Kitz in every word you write about him. He was so lucky to be rescued and then adopted and loved by you both. I'm sorry your time together was not longer. His pictures always brought a smile, he seemed so laid back and happy. A candle shines here in memory of Mr. Kitz.

Juli

Oh, Laurie, I am so very very sorry. My heart just breaks for u and Larry.

I am so glad u got 2 days of loads of extra loving in--but even if u hadn't, Kitz knew how much he was loved. Your few years with Kitz made him forget any thing bad in his life.

His life really started when u both adopted him--and what a grand life it was.

The brightest star in the sky tonight will be Kitz.

Be open, and he will let u both know he is watching over u.

Sadly and with love,

Life is measured in quality time, not quantity of time and Laurie, from every picture I've seen Mr Kitz sure how Quality Time in his 2 years with you and Larry.

I am sorry for your loss, but joyful that Kitz knew your love.

Laurie - I am so sad to read this. Kitz was so handsome and so sweet. I am so sorry, I just can't find any words.

Laurie, I am so saddened to hear about Kitz. What you and Larry did for him is truly wonderful. He may have only been with you for a year but in that year you and Larry gave him so much love and security.

RIP sweet Kitz..

He was one of the most beautiful cats-and how lucky you all were to have the time you had together. I am so very sorry that he had to go. But so very glad he had a home and more love than he ever could have imagined possible.

Please take care.

I am so sad that Kitz had to begin his journey to Rainbow Bridge. He was a very special boy and he will leave an empty spot in many hearts.

Kitz, your mom and dad love you very much. Please send them a sign so they will know that you are safe and waiting for the day that you will once again be together.

Fly free sweet Angel Kitz...

Just now reading your thread and wanted to send you my deepest sympathies. Sorry we didn't get to know each other. I try to keep in touch with most of the PIN parents, but somehow missed you and Kitz Kitty.

:animcnda_lg::animcnda_lg: from me and my Lab, Mollie.

God Bless Mr. Kitz........... watch over your mom now that you are an angel. Your were a beautiful little fella and I know how much you will be missed by her.

Gail & Mollie

Laurie,

I am so sorry for your loss.Kitz was such a handsome boy.I'm glad that Kitz was

able to experience heaven on earth when you and Larry adopted him.

fly high sweet Kitz play in the fields and bask in the sun.

Paula

Gator Senna Carver Nyjour

Thank you all for your kind and loving words about our very special Kitz. Your words made me cry, but they made me smile too.

He was such a precious boy. Larry and I loved him so much, and it is so hard and sad to wake up this morning and not have him with us to scoop up and cuddle and tickle his belly.

The time we shared together was so special. We were truly privileged to be the recipient of so much pure, unconditional love from this sweet and funny old guy.

Your mommy and daddy love you, Kitz. We will always love you. Thank you for coming into our lives and bringing us so much happiness.

Laurie and family,

I am so sorry for your loss. Saying good-bye is always so difficult.

You gave Kitz two of the most wonderful gifts we can give to our animal companions - our kids. You gave him love and and all that naturally comes with love. And then you gave him to most loving gift of all. You made his suffering end. What a wonderful and unselfish gift.

I kept Bug's special candle burning last night to be sure Kitz found his way to The Bridge. I suspect by this time he is chasing butterflies and snoozing in the warm sunshine. He is safe. :magicmoon:

Thinking of u and Larry...and Kitz happily playing in the sunshine at RB.

hugs and love,

Still thinking of you (and found the new IMOM bridge kids section)

How are u doing Laurie? I think of u so often.

I wish I could take u and Larry's pain away.

How are the other kids handling Kitz being gone??

Hi all of you kind and wonderful friends, Larry and I are doing okay. We sure do miss our sweet Kitz, but I know we are progressing through our grief and dealing with it as best we're able.

The kitties are doing okay with it overall -- they do look for him on occasion but overall seem okay. The exception is Widget, who is still really spending a lot of time looking for Kitz and waiting for him. It really does make me sad when I see this because I know he just doesn't understand why he can't find his friend to visit and play.

Thank you for checking on us. We miss our boy but we are okay.

I know this was a tough Thanksgiving for u and Larry without Kitz.

I have been thinking abt u both so much, especially today.

I always hold u in my heart.

Hugs

Just read of your loss I am so sorry. Kitz was a beautiful kitty and you and Larry were wonderful parents. It is sad to see the grieving that our other animals do when we lose a member of our family. With you rlove for Midget I am sure she will be fine soon. Time has a way of making our losses more bearable. Jack and I will say prayers for you and yours.

Love,

Debbie and Jack

Thank you everyone for thinking of us and sending your love and hugs our way. That means so much to us.

It's still very hard to look around and not see our sweet Kitz sitting there, waiting for us to cuddle him and make him purr like crazy. Widget is still looking for him, but I think he's finally beginning to understand that Kitz isn't here anymore.

Thank you everyone for thinking of us and sending your love and hugs our way. That means so much to us.

It's still very hard to look around and not see our sweet Kitz sitting there, waiting for us to cuddle him and make him purr like crazy. Widget is still looking for him, but I think he's finally beginning to understand that Kitz isn't here anymore.

:hugs: to you, Laurie. You and Larry continue to be in my thoughts.

Tracy and Cody :heart::stripekitty:

Hi Laurie, I'm so sorry for your loss of Kitz. He was a beautiful boy. The last years of his life were the best he had thanks to you and Larry. My thoughts and prayers are with you both and I hope that soon your memories of Kitz will bring a smile instead of tears.

Run free at the bridge Kitz, your mommy and daddy love you to bits.

Laurie, I'm sorry I'm just now seeing this thread. :( I'm very sorry to hear about Kitz's passing. I know that he had the happiest life with you and Larry though! And he'll never know any suffering or pain again. Thank you for being Kitz's kitty mom through to the end of his days. Bless you!