Welcome to IMOM Community Home

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Tracy IMOM

The adventures of Cody

1,621 posts in this topic

I couldn't help it but I just had to do a search. Did Cody like Pineapple? I'm really thinking about trying these. They sound really good.

Chicken Donuts

Wow, Debs - I never thought I'd see a recipe for chicken donuts - and even more surprising is that they actually look and sound good. Cody would have chowed down on these, pineapple or not. :)

Cindy, I totally agree with Debs - don't ever feel bad that you couldn't attend a funeral or burial. I know that our bridge babies understand - and they want us to do what we're most comfortable with. I just know that they appreciated your memorial services for them as much as anything :animcndc_sm:

:hugs:

Tracy, and Cody in spirit :heart::stripekitty::animcndc_sm:

chicken donuts--that is hilarious. They actually sounded pretty good though!!

I know Cody is getting chicken in any form he wants now--so maybe he will taste some chicken donuts!

Cindy, I totally agree with Debs - don't ever feel bad that you couldn't attend a funeral or burial. I know that our bridge babies understand

aw thanks Deb and Tracy. :heart:

sending lots of love and hugs to u and Russ. How are both u and Russ doing?

sending lots of love and hugs to u and Russ. How are both u and Russ doing?

Aw, thanks for thinking of us Cindy :) We're doing OK. I've seen Cody since his passing, and now Russ has, too!! :magicmoon: He was in the living room and saw Cody coming around the corner of the dining room. I was there in the living room too but I was sleeping in the easy chair and missed it.

I'm glad Russ finally got to see him. I'd seen and heard Cody already, and had numerous conversations with him, but Russ hadn't had any sign from our angel boy until that time. I'm glad he finally let his Dad know that he's still hanging around :catwatching:

:hugs: to you and the boyz,

Tracy, and Cody in spirit :heart::stripekitty::animcndc_sm:

Dearest Tracy ~

That amazing letter you wrote for Cody was such a most special tribute. It had me crying each time I have read it [please forgive me for being unable to reply before now].

angel_called_home.gif

:wub: Love you Sweet Cody :wub:

And Tracy and Russ ~ Keeping you all very much in my thoughts, my prayers and my heart, and sending you both LOTS and LOTS of ........

2yl45j9.gif

And 'The Bandit' sends LOTS of special kitty kiss, and his extra loud purrs !!!! :wub:

Now and Always ~

Donna and 'The Bandit' :wub:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

:wub::pp_animal_616::wub:

Hi Donna and Bandit,

Aww, thank you for the very nice note and the beautiful graphics. You have some of the coolest graphics. Thank you to sweet Bandit for the purrs and kitty kisses :wub:

Tracy

Hi Tracy -

I am sorry I haven't posted on Cody's thread before now. Every time I would start, the tears start flowing...just like they are now.

Cody was such a special boy. When I think of him - I can't help but remember how he (and you) were there to support us when Merlyn became so sick. Always with the chicken - lol

The post to Cody was so sweet. It hurts so bad when we lose our furkids. I hope you get some comfort in knowing that Cody has been restored to perfect health and looks out for you from above.

Hugs to you and to Russ.

Hi Lynette,

Aww, I understand purrfectly. I still have tear-y moments over the chicken-meister. The new fur-kids help fill the void, but there will never be another Cody - although Dallas seems to have a lot of Cody-like personality traits. He's my gentle spirit and my bedtime cuddler. And Phoenix is a spaz. LOL.

I hope you get some comfort in knowing that Cody has been restored to perfect health and looks out for you from above.

That's a very comforting thought. I'll bet he's found all the other Bridge kids and is playing again at long last, free from pain and suffering.

Tracy, Dallas, Phoenix, and Cody in spirit :heart::stripekitty::animcndc_sm:

Hey Kid...

Just stopped in to check on you and the little ones. Hope things are going better for you! Give them some skritches from me.

Love & Blessings

Well here I am and I didn't even know about Cody until today. I am so sorry Tracy. I can remember all the chicken stories that used to pop up on the site when I was new to IMOM. I know you miss sweet Cody still. That memorial letter you wrote was beautiful. One day I will finish one to Jack, right now I can't get through it.

Know that I am thinking of you and remembering how special Cody was to us all.

love and hugs,

Debbie and my angel Jack

Hi Joanna and Debbie,

Thanks so much for the kind words and thoughts. It's coming up on 3 months since Cody left for the Bridge and I still have my sad moments. I keep reminding myself, though, that I never would have found out about Phoenix and Dallas if Cody was still with us...they bring us much joy, and I like to believe that angel Cody helped pick them out for us.

Debbie, (((big hugs))) to you on your loss of Jack. Actually, big hugs to everyone who needs them. Cody sends angel kisses from the Bridge, and Phoenix and Dallas send headbutts and purrs.

Tracy, Dallas, Phoenix, and Cody in spirit :heart::stripekitty::animcndc_sm:

Tracy, have been off the web for quite some time & just came back to see Cody went to the Rainbow Bridge. I know he's opened his own KFC franchise there so he can have unlimited chicken. I always loved reading about him on Cool Cats Chatter.

Tracy ~

You know, every time I see a KFC commercial on TV, or pass one on the way to an appointment --- I always think of Cody. I know how much "I" miss him ... and it hurts me to have a 'small notion' of how 'much' you must be hurting and missing him too. I pray that you will forgive me for not being aware and not being there for you at the beginning. :((

And, yeah, he's no doubt gotten his own KFC franchise !!! :P

Just want you to know, I continue to send you, Russ (and the boys) 2h2i0aw.jpg

MUCH MUCH LOVE and GREAT :hugs:

ALWAYS ~

:wub::heart::wub:

Hi Carol,

It's good to see you back online.

I know he's opened his own KFC franchise there so he can have unlimited chicken.

LOL! I like that thought :)

Hi Donna,

You always find the most beautiful graphics. Thanks so much for the kind words and keeping us in your thoughts.

Quote: I pray that you will forgive me for not being aware and not being there for you at the beginning. :((

Oh, gosh, there's nothing to forgive. There's no way I could keep up with all the posts and goings on on the forum myself. You and your sweet Bandit are always so thoughtful. The chicken-meister and I appreciate you and your support very much.

Tracy :heart::stripekitty::animcndc_sm:

Hi Cody. How is life at the rainbow bridge? I'm sure your mom is thinking about you on this anniversary. Maybe you could send her some chicken as a sign that you're doing well. It's snowing here in Denver again, which is usually a sign from Guy. Have you met? Maybe you could tell Guy that we love snow, but it IS mid-April after all, so now he's just showing off. :angel:

Best wishes to you and your family.

If only we had a KFC near here (only see it when I go to Columbus), we would have a drumstick to celebrate Cody.

We are going to have chicken for dinner though...and I will think of Cody...and Tracy.

I know u miss ur boy Tracy.

Big hugs!

P.S. Mike, maybe u can have a talk with Guy and have him send something more seasonal (except t-storms cuz it would scare justie)? Flowers? Rainbows? Blue skies? Pretty clouds?...just nothing white.

Hi Cody. How is life at the rainbow bridge? I'm sure your mom is thinking about you on this anniversary. Maybe you could send her some chicken as a sign that you're doing well. It's snowing here in Denver again, which is usually a sign from Guy. Have you met? Maybe you could tell Guy that we love snow, but it IS mid-April after all, so now he's just showing off. :angel:

Best wishes to you and your family.

Hi Mike and angel Guy,

Thanks for thinking of me on this sad anniversary. I'm sure he and Cody have met up and are playing together at the Bridge - that is, when Guy isn't too busy showing off with his April snow-making :)

Thinking of you,

Tracy

If only we had a KFC near here (only see it when I go to Columbus), we would have a drumstick to celebrate Cody.

We are going to have chicken for dinner though...and I will think of Cody...and Tracy.

I know u miss ur boy Tracy.

Big hugs!

P.S. Mike, maybe u can have a talk with Guy and have him send something more seasonal (except t-storms cuz it would scare justie)? Flowers? Rainbows? Blue skies? Pretty clouds?...just nothing white.

Hi Cindy and the boyz,

Thanks for the sweet post. I miss my sweet Cody very much, especially today on his Bridge date. But I'll bet the chicken for dinner will make him smile down from the Bridge - a big toothy smile because hopefully he got all his teeth back at the Bridge. I'll be smiling, too, knowing our IMOM friends remember my beloved chicken-hawk and that I'm not alone on this sad anniversary.

(((Hugs))) to you and the boys,

Tracy, Dallas, Phoenix, and angel Cody in spirit

We are having chicken for dinner too! Remembering sweet Cody on his RB anniversary day. Miss the stories of his adventures.

Juli and kitties

Drumsticks all around in Cody's honor today for his RB date. Yes, I remember your sweetie too. Hope his

memories warm you and his sends you a special sign today.

Actually, think he's busy playing with Guy & Zoom ...and joyfully remembering the wonderful mama he had/has.

Susan, MisChief

& MyFurAngel Ms. Zoom

Hi Juli and Susan,

Thanks for your sweet posts in memory of the chicken-meister himself :-) I brought out the scrapbook I made and relived many wonderful Cody memories. I'll bet he's happily playing with all the beloved Bridge babies.

Tracy, Dallas, Phoenix, and Cody in spirit

Dear Cody and Mama Tracy,

We're sorry we're tardy, but things have been pretty nutz at our house. Cody I know you're getting your share of chicken up there at RB -- but I want you to know - I think of you so much. Especially when I go to the store, because there is a KFC right across the street !!!! :heart:kfc_logo.gif

We love you and your mama so much [and the new brudders you sent her to take care of - Dallas and Phoenix, you helped with the cool names]. :wub: :wub: I know she misses you very very much...we all do. And we also miss hearing about your adventures. I'm sure you're having lots and lots of interesting ones at the Bridge too. Please keep a close eye on things, and maybe give your mama and daddy a sign. Also, give all my fur babies kisses from me, please - and have fun playing with Zoom and Guy and everyone.

inthotsprayersredtext.gif

ALWAYS and FOREVER in my heart little one :stripekitty: ~

with ALL our LOVE,

now and forever ~

:felineicon:

:heart: :heart:

Edited by Bandit'sAngel