Welcome to IMOM Community Home

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

LaurieR

Bleys (Coot) at Rainbow Bridge 8/30/09

1,366 posts in this topic

Laurie .... I am so sorry to read about Coot :( He was a very special kitty who was very loved by his family and his IMOM family too.

God speed Bleys .... you will be dearly missed :animcnda_lg::broken_heart:

Laurie, my heart is broken for you and Larry :(

CootieBug was one of a kind...I am so sorry he is gone from this lifetime.

Godspeed dear Bleys, watch over Mama and Papa, and wait for them at the Bridge....

very big hugs

Vicky

Dear Laurie and Larry,

My heartfelt condolences on the loss of your beloved, Bleys. May you find some comfort and peace with all the beautiful memories of Bleys, and the unconditional love that he shared with you.

I know that Casey was waiting for Bleys at the rainbow bridge and they are now playing together, are free of pain and are waiting to greet us one day.

With love,

Patricia, Lucy, Lily and Casey (in spirit) :heart::heart::heart:

Laurie and Larry,

I am so sorry that it was time for your beloved Coot to go to the Bridge :broken_heart: I have been holding you close to my heart during this very sad time. Bleys was such an amazing kitty, one tough cookie with incredible strength of spirit. His living 21 years and having such a great quality of life in spite of numerous medical issues is due in large part to the unending love and care you gave him. He couldn't have asked for a more dedicated and loving family

Cody and all the others will make sure Bleys is welcome at the Bridge and hopefully it won't be long before he'll be back to visit you. But the pain remains for those left behind. I know the huge hole Bleys' departure must have left in your hearts. Please know that we are here for you

. Your sweet Coot will always be alive in our hearts and in many wonderful memories.

:hugs::animcndc_sm:

Much love,

Tracy, Dallas, Phoenix, and Cody in spirit :animcndc_sm::stripekitty::heart:

Coot,

I loved you with all my heart. Please send a sign to your Mom and Dad that you have made it safely to the RB and that everything is well and fine there. Going to really miss you and My Belly!!!

Auntie Juli

Laurie and Larry,

There are no words at this time I know, but we are so sorry that Bleys is gone, but joyful for all that he has brought to your -- and all of our lives. I am confident my beloved Moggy and Trillby are in line to get on the Rainbow Bridge train ride that has arrived with our beloved Cootductor.

Kay and Krew

Laurie, I'm so sorry to hear that Coot had to leave for the bridge. I know you will miss him as we all will, but he will always be in your heart. Keep an eye out for visits. He'll always be close by.

Run Free Coot, you had the best pink belly in the world :wub::animcnda_lg:

Laurie I am so sorry to hear that Coot has gone over to Rainbow Bridge. Even thou you had 21 amazing years, I know it isn't enough time and your heart is breaking. Coot will always be with you and Larry; he loves you and will be waiting for you both at the Bridge.

Sending tons of hugs....

Dear Laurie and Larry, u both have been in my thoughts every day. I know we emailed back and forth the day u lost Bleys, but I have to admit that coming to this thread has been difficult. It's like Paula said, the world has changed without Bleys.

The world here at IMOM has changed too without our Coot.

Bleys has cootducted the boys seizure free train for years now. I am so happy that Justice is doing so awesome on his seizure free days (102 days!), but I must admit that making his ice cream train is bittersweet now, since there isn't a cootductor.

I have always smiled making the trains-not just becuz of how well the boys were doing, but also thinking of a special kitty that was the cootductor. Do u remember the gif u posted with Coot on a train with his head out the window cootducting? I have always pictured that with the boys, Callie, Roadie and of course our now angel Merlimouse holding on for dear life while Bleys would round corners, and take them on an adventure.

As I told u in an email on the day Coot went to RB, it was also the first day in many weeks that Tuck got on the train. I believe that Coot pulled Tuck up on the train, on his way to RB. I think it was Paula who thought something similar.

I just wanted u both to know what an impact sweet Bleys made here at IMOM.

I know both of u are heartbroken. I know having one less kitty in the house feels so empty. Bleys has always been bigger then life-he was always such a fighter, and a damn fine kitty.

You both are in my thoughts and prayers.

Hugs and love,

Laurie, I am so sorry to hear about Bleys having to leave for the Rainbow Bridge. I always loved his pictures and the stories about all your furkids. ((hugs)) Joyce

I'd like to sincerely thank everyone for your sweet and loving words about the amazing Coot Cat. I'm sorry this is the first time I've been able to reply -- I've been reading your messages but I just haven't been able to bring myself to respond. Somehow this makes it all the more real that he's gone, in some strange way.

The house is very empty without our Bleys. There's a huge hole here, and it just feels so wrong that I can't go find him and kiss his pink belly, and hear his sweet little quiet purr.

Some days are better than others, but I know it will be a long while before I'll be able to think about my boy without feeling profound sadness that he's at the Bridge.

Bleys truly was an amazing, special being. I know you all really felt that, which means so much to me.

Laurie,

I couldn't look at the dual trains today and not think to myself that the CootDuctor has a paw in there still pulling those trains along.

Know we are thinking of you...

I think about my beloved Bleys every single day -- how could I not? There never was a finer, more-delicious belly. Or a sweeter, kinder, gentler, more-loving soul. What a wonderful furkid, and a wonderful "big brudder" to so many kitties.

It's hard to believe it's been a year since I last kissed the belly and then said goodbye.

Bleyderbug, I miss you more than I could ever say.

post-31-12832157533_thumb.jpg

Bleys was so special to so many of us. It's not often that I do the boy's seizure free train, without thinking of our "cootductor".

I know u and Larry miss Bleys terribly. Without u both as his parents, he would never have lived such a happy long life.

I know Bleys brought u both such joy and his light is still so strong in so many of our hearts -it will never go out.

:animcndc_sm: keep watch over ur mom and dad dearest Bleys.

Hugs to u both.

I miss you too, Coot! You and your belly were one of a kind. I know you are laying with your belly up into the sunshine at the Bridge waiting your your Mom and Dad.

Aunt Juli