Welcome to IMOM Community Home

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Guest Juli IMOM

Guy Meresman

1,131 posts in this topic

Best face picture of Guy yet! That is one wonderful face and expression! This one ranks as one of my favorites, plus it looks like he has gained some weight and is doing quite well!

Give Guy a pile of chin rubs from us!

:heart:

Martha Jane, Baila, Minsky and crew

Hi everyone. Lynette, thanks for the reply. Good thing Mr. Jingles isn't Guy's real baby, because Guy leaves him lying right in the places I walk most, in the dark ... poor Mr. Jingles has tripped me up a few times and probably took a few lumps himself in the process. I say "Guy" like it rhymes with "cutie-pie" or "the good little guy," so not the French way. I hope Sissy is feeling good.

Guy, the Action Hero ... the close-up shots. He is watching the ball all the way in -- that's good technique in sports!

[attachmentid=1292]

post-169-1164951799_thumb.jpg

What an intense little boy. He is quite serious about his sports isn't he? Absolutely adorable...give him some hugs for us!

Lynette

What a great photo of Guy! I can see that he had some serious sports training. What a cutie!

Mike,

What a great shot of Guy! He looks so intense. He's a serious athlete, isn't he? :)

Tracy :stripekitty:

Wow Mike, Another really GREAT shot of Guy. That's a wonderful expression on his face. What a coordinated camera man you must be too in order to throw the paper and catch the perfecty timed moment so well. Now my question is; did Guy get hit in the face as he watched it all the way in or catch it in his mouth or what. It appears to have already passed his paws. :ohmy:

Thanks for Sharing!

Martha jane and Baila

Guy will still have time to swat that crumpled paper ball -- his right paw is all ready. Anyway, Guy's been more sedate lately and lost some weight the past couple weeks. He had an exam on Monday, so I'm waiting for the results of the blood test. Will keep you posted.

Mike,

I'm hoping for good results from the blood tests. Give Guy a hug from me.

Hi Mike,

We're adding our hopes that Guy has a good report Monday. We'll be keeping him in our thoughts and prayers!

Hugs,

Martha Jane and Baila

Mike, hoping for good news with Guy's blood test. Please let us know what the results were. Purrs to Guy from my CRF kitty Kitz!

Laurie

Any news on Guy's labs??? He was doing so well, I hope its a very temporary setback.

I hope he starts gaining weight and becoming more active again. Tell Guy he has many aunties waiting to see more Guy, The Action Hero pics.

Hi everyone. Well, the test could have been worse. The creatinine climbed to 3.6, but the other numbers were pretty stable. Of course, Guy's cuteness numbers are still at record highs.

Thanks again to Guy's sponsors for covering the bill for the test!!

Here's another outtake: "Oops, missed that one."

[attachmentid=1381]

post-169-1165988257_thumb.jpg

Hey, Guy, all athletes miss sometimes, so don't sweat it! Mike, glad the other values are stable -- did they say what the climbing creatine meant? Just a watch it thing?

Hi everyone. Well, the test could have been worse. The creatinine climbed to 3.6, but the other numbers were pretty stable. Of course, Guy's cuteness numbers are still at record highs.

Hi Mike,

I'm glad to hear that Guy's numbers were fairly stable. And I guessed as much on the cuteness numbers :biggrin: They will ALWAYS be at record highs :motimonkey:

Aw, another great action shot of Guy! Don't worry, Guy, even the best athletes miss now and then.

Guy's weight loss concerns me, so I'm increasing the fluids to see if it helps his digestion and appetite. Wish us luck!

Guy is not only an action hero. He is a great character actor as well. In this scene, he portrays a dog.

"The Cat Who Thought He Was a Dog"

[attachmentid=1429]

post-169-1166505204_thumb.jpg

Guy's weight loss concerns me, so I'm increasing the fluids to see if it helps his digestion and appetite. Wish us luck!

Guy is not only an action hero. He is a great character actor as well. In this scene, he portrays a dog.

"The Cat Who Thought He Was a Dog"

[attachmentid=1429]

Hi Mike,

I'm sorry about Guy's weight loss. I hope he starts gaining weight soon (geez, that's not usually something I wish upon someone around the holidays :lol: ) All paws/fingers crossed here for an increase in appetite and improved digestion.

Oh, what a great pic of guy the cat-dog :biggrin: Too cute!!! Thanks for the smile-inducing pic.

Awwwww!!!! I just love that picture! That could go into the dictionary as the definition of "contentment". Thanks for sharing the pic, Mike.

Mike,

Another great pic of Guy. I love it! He looks so thoughtful, even regal.

Happy New Year to you and guy!