Welcome to IMOM Community Home

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sign in to follow this  
Kay

Kayla - Rainbow Bridge 9/22/05 - Part #5

57 posts in this topic

Sweetest Kayla, it is two years ago today that you had to leave us. Dad and I talked about that yesterday...

We still miss you terribly and always will but we want to thank you for sending us Rylee...we just know that you were a part of her finding us...

I am sitting here crying, thinking about you and what a wonderful part of our family you were...you will always be in our hearts...Love, Mom and Dad

Judy -

Helping you honor Kayla's Bridge Day. I know how tough this is for you and Dale. I am thinking of you today. Lots of Collie Hugs coming your way!

Thank you for thinking of Simone on this day.

Angels - help us Honor Miss Layla Sue by helping Simone. http://www.imom.org/pin/sponsor/index.htm And Meet Judy and Dale's Challenge.

Edited by Linda IMOM

Sweetest Kayla, it is two years ago today that you had to leave us.

{{{{{{{Judy}}}}}}}

These types of anniversaries are so hard. Kayla had to be a very special girl and it is obvious how much you loved her.

What a wonderful tribute to her - in helping Simone.

My thoughts are with you and your husband today. I hope Rylee lavishes you with some extra special attention Somehow they just know.

Aw Judy, what u are Dale are doing for Simone must just fill Kayla's heart with joy.

I know being Kayla, she will be so proud to have helped another pupper.

Thank u for thinking of others even though ur heart is hurting today.

I hope it helps ur heart though when u see how much good it is doing for Simone.

Love and hugs

Kayla you have very special parents and their love for you seems to grow stronger with each passing year.

Judy/Dale thank you so much for honoring Kayla with a generous challenge for Simone.

My thoughts are with you both during this difficult day.

With all that happened, I never came here to pay my respects to a wonderful girl, Kayla Sue.

"Death leaves a heartache no one can heal......Love leaves a memory no one can steal."

Please take care, Judy and Dale.