Welcome to IMOM Community Home

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
caninepack

It's been 4 yrs already !

1 post in this topic

Hello Imom, it's been 4 yrs since I came to your site looking for help to take my Portos and Cleo home in Mexico. I came back to thank you for the help and companionship I received here when I felt so lonely and desperate due to the osteoarthritis that struck my beloved Portos.  I came back too late to tell you so. I just learned today that IMOM is permanently closed, this caused me such a great sadness. I am really sorry that IMOM did not get the donations needed to stay active and to be able to help pets.

In case you get to read this, I want to share that after I was finally able to hit the road with both my babies, my Precious Cleo crossed the rainbow bridge 2 days after our arrival, and my Portos did so in april the 1st, the day we celebrated our birthday. He gave me 8 more months since he was literaly dieing at the emergency room, but came to life when he heard my voice. It was so painful to see him go, it still hurts, he was and meant everything to me. I now dedicate my life to rescue stray dogs in vulnerable conditions in Mexico, and currently have more than 50. I have my own non profit org, " Portos Helping Lives", still have to finish the last part of the process to be able to help much more. I thought of giving back to IMOM as soon as i ended the paperwork process for my non profit. Wheter you read this or not, i THANK YOU from the bottom of my heart!! Blessings to all.

Edited by caninepack
spelling