Welcome to IMOM Community Home

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sign in to follow this  
kuhio98

Pepper Pea Pod Pie

6 posts in this topic

Precious Pepper left us today.  We found her in a sunny spot out in the cat pen.  Her malformed heart finally gave out on her.  

The vet said she would only live a year or 2.  She delighted in proving him wrong.   We will miss this itty-bitty kitty that ruled with a velvet paw.  She was the boss of us.  :)  http://theanimalrescuesite.greatergood.com/clickToGive/ars/story/pepper-braveheart238

Lisa, so sorry to hear about your precious Pepper.  So glad you found each other and had more time together than the vet thought.  Never easy to lose them, but so wonderful you were able to share time together on this earth.  You will see her at the bridge, I'm sure.  Betsy

Lisa, I'm sorry I missed when you posted about losing Pepper.  I always love the kitties that can prove the vets wrong.  She was so lucky to have you and Bobcat.  Run Free sweet Pepper.

Oh, Lisa, I'm so sorry I didn't see ur post abt losing little Pepper. I know Pepper has been watching over her mama and dad, and will always be in ur heart.

:animcndc_sm:sweet Pepper

Hugs,

Cindy ~ Yes,  know she's watching over us.  I "saw" her the other day, I think. 

A white blur went by my leg and I looked over to see which cat it was and there was no one there.   I figure it was her running around at full speed again.  Lord I miss her crabby voice.  Beo*tching about everything.  :)  I'd give anything to hear it again.   I used to complain to her about all the damage she had done to the woodwork.  Never could break her of her habit of clawing certain moulding in the house.  Now, I don't want to replace it because it brings have memories of Pepper Braveheart.  :)