Welcome to IMOM Community Home

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sign in to follow this  
Billy Whisenant

Please Help Hatchet

3 posts in this topic

I am the owner of a 12 week old pitbull mix. He is a sweet and loving puppy and 48 hours ago, he broke his left rear leg. I am located in Marion, NC. I took him to the vet on Monday and I am in financial straits and I really want to help him. I don't want to take him to any of the shelters around here for fear they will put him down.  When I took him to the vet to try to get help they said that the surgery would cost over $1000. I don't have that kind of money and in need of help. I went through the CareCredit process and was turned down. I even offered to help pay for it month by month using my debit card, but they are requiring that at least $600 be paid and then they could schedule payments....please help....he is definitely in a lot of pain and I just want to see him better....his name is Hatchet.

see if you qualify for help from IMOM...send an email explaining the situation and check for a reply

volunteer@imom.org

good luck

In addition to the GOOD advice Judy gave above, you might also check with Onyx and Breezy Foundation and The Mosby Foundation.

How did Hatchet manage to break his leg at such a young age?