Welcome to IMOM Community Home

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Dawn IMOM

Peanuts Leith needs surgery for mammary tumors

95 posts in this topic

I don't know if y'all can see the video but the new medicine seems to have helped her a lot she's feeling a little bit better and a lot less panting and a lot less stressed. I did call the vet and let her know that the new medicine has given her a little bit of relief hopefully the different antibiotics kick in and get rid of some of the infection so as soon as the money is raised they will do the surgery fingers crossed praying constantly thank you so much for all you sweet people that care you are truly God's angels

FUND UPDATE:  Peanuts has $555 in donations and needs $495 more.
$300 of the $397.50 Matching Challenge has been met!

Thank you so much Angels!  Okay folks, all we need is $97.50 and Betsy can send in her match and we'll be at All Funds Raised for this poor pup.  Can you please help Peanuts?  Let's get this wrapped up so she can have her surgery.  

To donate, visit http://tinyurl.com/79og6jd and note for Peanuts Leith.  Or you can make a direct donation via PayPal by specifying paypal@imom.org as the recipient. Don't forget to indicate for Peanuts Leith when making your donation.

Thank you!

Edited by Jamie K. - IMOM

Wow you all are so amazing. I just can't quit crying. Thank you so much! I can't wait to have my sweet girl back to her self!

FUND UPDATE:  Peanuts has $655 in donations and needs $395 more.
The Matching Challenge has been met - feel free to send in the Matching funds so we can see those nanners dance!

Make a call to Peanuts' vet and see when we can get her in for surgery.   :bravo:

WooooooHooooooooooooo!   Come on Betsy, send that matching challenge $$ in.   We want to see dancing bananas ASAP.   

IMOM Angels, you always come through.  Miracles happen on IMOM every day. 

Yay!  Come on Betsy! :)  I'm so glad to see this!

Jamie

Wow you all are so amazing. I just can't quit crying. Thank you so much! I can't wait to have my sweet girl back to her self!you all are truly a blessing sent from god!!!thank you so much. We are waiting on a call back from the vet now.....I know she wants the infection down before the surgery so hopefully money or Tuesday. Thank-you all again  so much!

Sorry, was out for the day and just got back to my computer.  WOOHOO!  Matching funds sent, can't wait to see the dancing bananas!  And please give Peanuts a smooch on the head from me.  Betsy

Woo hoo!  Peanuts is at ALL FUNDS RAISED!!!

:banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana:

Thank you Betsy, and thank you *all* very much! Now Peanuts can get her surgery and be out of danger and start feeling better.  Thank you all so much - you all are amazing!

Edited by Jamie K. - IMOM

Oh my goodness I'm so excited and over filled with joy thank you guys so much for all the help and all the caring and all the support it means the world to us and it means the world to be in it too I've never had anybody help me and my animals like this and it's very humbling and I will indeed pay it forward in the future thank you so much.

The vet didn't give us a call back this evening and I have a an appointment with a neurologist at 9 a.m. and then I have surgery at 1:30 p.m. tomorrow so I will be having my husband get ahold of the vet and get a for definite time that we're going to get this surgery happening and I will definitely keep you all informed and  peanuts is acting like she's feeling better tonight maybe the new meds are working better I don't know but she's not panting is hard and she doesn't seem as distressed... thank you so much for all your help and for it so fast! There are definitely Angels left on this Earth and I think most of them are all in this group thank you so much!!! TEARS OF JOY! !

The vet didn't give us a call back ....and when I called this morning she's was off today so hopefully I will no more tomorrow. She does seem to feel a little bit better today with the new medicine. Hopefully we can get her surgery under way tomorrow. Thank you so much angel's! 

Peanuts' mom - please check your email.  We have been emailing you and have not gotten a reply. 

I hope Peanuts is doing well waiting for surgery.

Well we're waiting on a phone call from the vet to see if peanut might be ready for surgery I'm thinking that she wants her to finish these strong antibiotics first so she'll have a better chance of making it through the surgery she just seemed a little bit more content this morning less  panting $ more interested in paying attention to us... we're still having to fight her to get her pills down her but she's not eating again so I hope that the vet says that this is  time to go ahead and get it done but I will definitely keep you all informed and keep you posted if not it'll probably be Monday before she has her surgery she really wants to get these antibiotics in her for a couple of days first so I will let you know something more when I talk to the vet this morning. Thank you all for your donations and all your support I can't even express in words how much it means to me and my family.

6 hours ago, Dawn IMOM said:

Peanuts' mom - please check your email.  We have been emailing you and have not gotten a reply. 

I hope Peanuts is doing well waiting for surgery.

I have checked both my emails at ladyleith31@att.net  and ladyleith40@gmail.com  and can't find any emails that I haven't responded to...I'm sorry. But please send anything you can just send again and I will respond immediately thank you

It's official peanuts surgery is scheduled for Tuesday at 1030 ......I am super excited! I am so thankful for all the help and support. I appreciate all the support and thank you so much for helping me save my sweet peanuts! Words can't described how I am feeling right now. Tears of joy. ...overwhelmed with joy!!!!thank you so much angel's! ! ! 

Peanut really isn't feeling well tonight she's panting and I can't get her to eat much we might have to give them a call tomorrow to see if there's something we can do maybe like bring her in and get her another morphine shot so she can be ready for surgery Tuesday and all calmed  down and ready for surgery. ... cross your fingers and pray people that we don't run out of time. Thank you all for so much help and support you truly are my angels!

I had company for a long week end and just read that Peanuts was having a little distress...

I cannot wait until tomorrow morning to arrive so she can begin to feel better and begin smiling again...

Sending positive thoughts and prayers that all is well. I will be with you both in spirit...

Just a quick update on Peanuts I got up this morning and she's really not feeling well and we had to do the medicine the old fashion way and apparently it upset her stomach so she threw up so I called the vet and they told me to go ahead and bring her in today they're just going to keep her tonight and get her started on some IV fluids and give her some pain medication and keep her comfortable until they can get her surgery done tomorrow I want to thank all of you from the very depths of my heart I can't even express in words how much this means to me.... thank you so much for saving my baby!!! I feel truly blessed and you people are so much angels sent straight from God thank you so much again. I will post again as soon as I know something more.

Paws crossed for Peanuts.  She will be in my thoughts.  :heart:

Thank you. I'm so scared. ...she's so sick and she didn't want me to leave her .she is going to be there or 4 days .MY HOUSE FEELS SO EMPTY WITHOUT HER HERE !!

The vet just called they can't do surgery on Peanuts   tomorrow because her lungs are half filled with fluids and they don't know if it's pneumonia or if it's tumors and so they're treating her with IV & are going to take more x-rays tomorrow and the vet told me she just didn't know if she was going to make it because she's still panting even with the  shots the morphine.I'll post more when I know more.