Welcome to IMOM Community Home

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Dawn IMOM

Peanuts Leith needs surgery for mammary tumors

95 posts in this topic

Thank you Jamie. I wasn't sure you would be able to see the video. She really is at a desperate state. She's in so much pain but still has her sweet spirit. She is having trouble going to the bathroom because I think it hurts her to squat. She just had her medicine this morning and she's resting well it takes effect. I really don't know how much longer I can do this it kills me to watch her suffer. I'm not ready to let her go but if we can't get the funds raised and then I'm going to have to soon because she's suffering so much. I'm sorry I'm so emotional. This dog truly  is my child. The Pit Bull Association hasn't gotten back with me and I can't find f.a.c.e  we did open a pay it forward account for her yesterday but it hasn't had any responses.please.....I'm begging, help my baby. 

Here is the link to the FACE organization and on the top is the link to financial aid AND a telephone #...check it out, get your paperwork in and then call...if they cannot make a large donation ask them for any amount...every thing counts!!!

https://face4pets.org/

IMOM angels...this sweet girl has a family that loves her...and she is in pain...can we help? There is a matching challenge RIGHT NOW...every donation is doubled...

even if you can't donate SHARE SHARE SHARE...there are angels around every corner...

STAY STRONG, Peanuts needs you now more than ever...we are here for you also...

I don't know if you heard back from Red Rover or not but here's their phone # also..

916-429-2457

they are in California, I don't know where you are but you can call and ask if they reviewed your paperwork and if they can donate...ANY AMOUNT...tell them what pain she is in...and how you are working to raise funds...

15 minutes ago, Judy said:

Here is the link to the FACE organization and on the top is the link to financial aid AND a telephone #...check it out, get your paperwork in and then call...if they cannot make a large donation ask them for any amount...every thing counts!!!

https://face4pets.org/

IMOM angels...this sweet girl has a family that loves her...and she is in pain...can we help? There is a matching challenge RIGHT NOW...every donation is doubled...

even if you can't donate SHARE SHARE SHARE...there are angels around every corner...

STAY STRONG, Peanuts needs you now more than ever...we are here for you also...

It's says they only help people in San Diego county or am I in the wrong area of the website

Screenshot_2016-04-26-12-44-23-1.png

I am upping my matching challenge to $397.50.  Please Angels, let's get the money together for Peanuts now.  I can't bear to look at that sweet face and know she is in such pain.  Her family deserves to have her back to keep lovin' on for a long time.  LET'S DO THIS!!!!  Betsy

Betsy, I'M WITH YOU...this is really doing me in...I can't imagine how Peanuts family feels, seeing their sweet girl in pain...

Let's get BUSY...share, share, share and then share some more...we are on the way!!!

Now...to Peanuts' owners..do you have the funds that you have committed for? If so...I would touch base with the vet tomorrow and give them an update on how things are going with the fund raising...WITH LUCK your girl will be thru her surgery SOON...I am being POSITIVE...

Let's see if we can make this happen by the end of the week!!!!!

Betsy has raised her Matching Challenge to $397.50.

Thank you very much Betsy.  I'm not a vet, but looking at the video, I don't think Peanuts has much time left.  So thank you very much.  Please folks, we really need to raise these funds quickly.  She is suffering.

To donate, visit http://tinyurl.com/79og6jd and note for Peanuts Leith.  Or you can make a direct donation via PayPal by specifying paypal@imom.org as the recipient. Don't forget to indicate for Peanuts Leith when making your donation.

Thank you!

Edited by Jamie K. - IMOM

WOW!!!!   :aktion033::aktion033:

I was stuck at school and could only read the forum, not post - darned blocks on school internet.  I am thrilled with this Matching Challenge.  I raced home to post a huge THANK YOU to Betsy for her Matching Challenge. 

Come on Angels, let's make this happen.  Time to work some Magic.

To donate, visit http://tinyurl.com/79og6jd and note for Peanuts Leith.  Or you can make a direct donation via PayPal by specifying paypal@imom.org as the recipient. Don't forget to indicate for Peanuts Leith when making your donation.

We took her backBecause she was in severe pain and panting and her eye balls were the size of golf balls and her stomach is extended and the new vet wouldn't give us any medicine and charge it till Friday so we ended up taking her back to the first vet Because she was in severe pain and panting and her eye balls were the size of golf balls and her stomach is extended and the new  vet wouldn't give us any medicine &charge it till Friday so we ended up taking her back to the first vet Because she was in severe pain and panting and her eye balls were the size of golf balls and her stomach is extended and the new that wouldn't give us any medicine in charge it till Friday so we ended up taking her back to the first vet .they kept her to take more x-rays because her first x-rays does show that she might have a spot  in her lungs and in her pancreas and the vet says that she's not going to make it through the surgery now and they have to take another x-ray to see better if those are tumors or if they're just calcium  issues but she said with her tongue being blue and the symptoms that she's exhibiting that she is sorry and that she will do as much as she can for her
They kept her to take more x-rays because her first x-rays does show that she might have a spot  in her lungs and in her pancreas and the vet says that she's not going to make it through the surgery now and they have to take another x-ray to see better if those are tumors or if they're just calcium life issues but she said with her tongue being blue and the symptoms that she's exhibiting that she is  sorry to tell us that this is a emergency situation peanuts and she told me that she would definitely get ahold of me before they do anything  so I can go by her side . This is so hard. I will post again as soon as the vet calls thank you

Oh no.  Poor Peanuts.  Please let us know as soon as you know more. 

Paws crossed for your girl.

Thank you betsy you ....for so much help. It is truly a miracle .you are a angel  and I appreciate everything you do to help my baby 

Well the vet changed all of her medicine. They also gave her a shot of antibodics ,morphine and tranquilizer.she isn't panting at all and seems like she is in less pain. We're supposed to watch her closely and her reactions to the new medicine and inform the vet of any changes in her behavior panting and  pain level.she did ex ray and everything looks the same from 2 week's ago. She said it's not to late for peanuts but we are running out of time. I appreciate all your support. ..peanuts does to.thanks again angels! 

Thank God it sounds as if Peanuts had a major reaction to the other meds...NOW IMOM angels...we need to work and we need to work hard to get the funds in for Peanuts surgery.

She is a fighter...she has a wonderful family and it seems that surgery is going to happen...

We need $397.50 to get Peanuts to surgery...SHARE SHARE SHARE the IMOM matching challenge...EVERY SINGLE DOLLAR COUNTS, especially since it's doubled...we will get there...there is strength in numbers...

I think Peanuts has a fan club and let's do what fan clubs do and support her and her family.....we have all day to raise money.

Yesterday was a bad day, today is going to be GOOD...if we get the money raised can surgery happen say on Friday??

IMOM Angels, I know the traffic has waned a bit on the forum, but NOW is the time Peanuts needs your help more than ever.  Let's get the word out about Peanuts and get some of the Angels back who have been absent for a bit. 

Keep SHARING on all social media sites.  It keeps Peanuts' case in front of people and tells them that yes, help is *still* needed.  Ask people to "share" with their friends. 

I hope everyone reading could possibly scrounge into the couch cushions and see what they could find.

There is a WONDERFUL MATHING CHALLENGE for $397.50, and once met, Peanuts can have her surgery.  I know we can do this. 

Thank you!

:waycool:THANK YOU, ANGELS!

FUND UPDATE:  Peanuts has $505 in donations and needs $545 more

Great progress.  Just $147.50 more needed until the Matching Challenge can be sent in and Peanuts can have surgery.  Let's do this!

Thank you!

Thank you so much Angels.the vet started her on new meds and this morning very little panting. The tumors have not changed. She did start on something stronger for pain so she just got her new 3 pills. I guess we will see how that works. Imom is absolutely amazing and I thank you from the depth of my heart. I cry tears of joy every morning when I open this sight. Thank you angels for helping me help my best friend. 

1461765674993263322398.jpg

Did you see that we are getting CLOSE TO FUNDS RAISED.....

Peanuts looks SO MUCH BETTER this morning...IMOM angels...let's make this happen...

$147.50 is all we need.....

PUSH....PUSH....PUSH.....CROSS-POST EVERYWHERE.  

Let's get those funds before Friday!!  The vet is standing by ready to go.  Don't let poor Peanuts and her family go through the whole weekend in unnecessary pain.