Welcome to IMOM Community Home

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Kyle imom

Capone Needs Surgery for Tumors

99 posts in this topic

FUND UPDATE:  Capone has $280 and needs $607 more!

Thank you so much Angels!  What an awesome start!  Let's see how far we can get this morning.  We need to get poor Capone in for surgery as soon as possible.  He can't even make it up the stairs because the one tumor gets in the way.  Poor thing.  If you're unable to donate, please share on all your social media sites so we can get the word out to more people about this poor pup.

If you are able to help, please go to http://tinyurl.com/79og6jd to make a donation; note for Capone Przybylak.  If you prefer, you may also make a direct donation via PayPal by specifying paypal@imom.org as the recipient. Don't forget to indicate for Capone Przybylak when making your donation.

Thank you all so much!

Edited by Jamie K. - IMOM

FUND UPDATE:  Capone has $390 and needs $497 more!

Yay!  We're really making progress now - thank you so much!  We still have a little bit of work to do, so let's see if we can get some more funds coming in to help poor Capone.   If you're unable to donate, please share on all your social media sites so we can get the word out to more people about this poor pup.

If you are able to help, please go to http://tinyurl.com/79og6jd to make a donation; note for Capone Przybylak.  If you prefer, you may also make a direct donation via PayPal by specifying paypal@imom.org as the recipient. Don't forget to indicate for Capone Przybylak when making your donation.

Thank you all so much!

Edited by Jamie K. - IMOM

Capone is such a handsome fellow, and I know he will feel so much better when those awful lumps are gone. I love the pibbles, I know lots of you do too....folks, if anyone can help Capone in his time of need, no donation is too small! Thanks so much Angels.

Vicky/IMOM

Judy G:beagle:

Thank You so so much I know our dollars do not go far now a days and we work our behind off for every one...Thank You for caring :) honestly you guys are killing me with kindness!! 

Capone lol yeah Italian family haha 

Sorry I didn't see this till now ...I am fostering a boxer/bull dog mix that was abused :( my life is crazy at the moment but not complaining I love that I can help  I'll attach a pic of a Nesta just cause shes cute lol :) again thank You so much 

2016-03-23 16.51.11.jpg

Vicky thank You ♡♡ he is ,he's a blue nose :) and me toooo. Yes I hate giving him these pain pills because he gets a little sick from them..but I know it's less painful,so it's bitter sweet...I can't wait to get them off and I'm sure he can't either :)  

2016-03-23 17.16.03.jpg

2 hours ago, Jamie K. - IMOM said:

FUND UPDATE:  Capone has $390 and needs $497 more!

Yay!  We're really making progress now - thank you so much!  We still have a little bit of work to do, so let's see if we can get some more funds coming in to help poor Capone.   If you're unable to donate, please share on all your social media sites so we can get the word out to more people about this poor pup.

Thank you all so much!

Thank You ♡♡

What an adorable face - Capone loves the camera and it loves him.  Let's get this handsome man all better and out of pain.

:heart:

FUND UPDATE:  Capone has $540 and needs $347 more!
:aktion033:

What great progress - Remember that donations of all sizes add up  and PLEASE continue to SHARE - get the word out about Capone.

To donate, visit http://tinyurl.com/79og6jd - note for Capone Przybylak.  Or, you can make a direct donation via PayPal by specifying paypal@imom.org as the recipient. Don't forget to indicate for Capone Przybylak when making your donation.

Thank you for all your support and care! 

Edited by Dawn IMOM

1 hour ago, Dawn IMOM said:

What an adorable face - Capone loves the camera and it loves him.  Let's get this handsome man all better and out of pain.

:heart:

Haha yeah he knows he's handsome ;)

Omgg honestly I'm running out of words of how amazing this group is !!!! Ugh u guys!!!!! My little man is getting so much love ♡♡ cannot express my feeling right now....I wish I can hug you all Imom and members , donations and even if you can't donate just sharing info to help or just to give well wishes!! I'm very greatful for all you have given u have no idea ughhhh ty ty ty :)

Bring on the dancing bananas!!   The balance will be showing up in the PayPal account right...about...now!

Come on Paypal.........................

We want dancing bananas!!

1 hour ago, LyndaBeckler said:

Bring on the dancing bananas!!   The balance will be showing up in the PayPal account right...about...now!

Omg I feel dumb I was like huh what does all that mean ? 

Thank You!!! Omg girl hearing this news....Tears of joy and knowing my baby is all set for surgury....how do I ever say Thank you!!!!

I know dancing bananas are not here yet and now that I know what they are lol Im sorry but I couldn't wait

.....imom & Members,

I am seriously still in shock and so emotional as to what had happened in just a few days....Can I just say that I love you all lol ugh you guys."Tissue plz"..THAT'S A LOT OF MONEY!!!!!!!!!

Before imom I seriously thought if I don't find someone, somewhere,this tumor is going to burst open all the way  and he's going to bleed to death in front of me!! I had an amazing caring vet but no funds to work with ...even after applying to imom I thought, I'd hear bad news as I've been hearing the past few weeks. I waited waited crying watching capone just trying to lay down, if he sits up hes lying on his tumor if he lays down he's pressing on the tumor on the other side so it would take him forever just to get comfortable!! Then this very sweet girl got in contact with me and gathered info and I found out I was accepted!! "Thank you again" .....even then,I had high hopes but thought ...I'm not the only one having hard times this is gonna be hard ....these people don't know me or my dog!    Now I know why the ppl I help are so greatful. I don't know them but I listen to their story and that tells me what I need to know.

Thank you for hearing our story and giving Capone a second chance. You changed our lives. No matter what the donation was it was money that could have been spent on you or your family and you chose to spend it on us!!! ...how do u ever say Thank You!! Capone doesn't know it yet but he's one lucky pitty :)

we will forever be greatful to imom and it's members and I will be paying it forward after capone's surgury to help another family like ours..

Again thank you!!

Edited by Shawna1018

Sorry for the delay!

What a glorious morning for DANCING BANANAS!

:banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana:

Capone is at ALL FUNDS RAISED

Angels - words cannot express how thankful I am that you are all here in this wonderful community helping people help pets.  Your love and caring is felt even though we all spread throughout the world. 

I look forward to great pics of Capone as he recovers after surgery!

:bravo:

Shawna ~ In case you haven't been told yet, Dancing Bananas are in honor of a kitty named Teddie who loved her catnip banana more than life herself.   Her purrrrson (Kim) is an honored member of IMOM and us "old timers" loved Miss Teddie very much.   Teddie left us in 2006 but her legacy of dancing bananas lives on.  :)

http://www.imom.org/community/index.php?/profile/27-kim/

Came home from work this morn and found that the tumor on his paw is opened abt the size of a quarter,more bleeding and fluid he was in a lot of pain  I called into the vet and asked them to call me in a script because it looks like it's getting infected.

Vet said the tissue is probably dying where the blood vessels are cut off due to swelling.

Everything is still a go for next week's surgury...and I have his 2 fine needle aspirations and blood work being done sat at 9 am .....

Im soaking his foot and got some antibiotic to put on it as well and his pain meds in him and lots of loving so he's doing a bit better.

I'll be keep everyone posted as we go along :) 

So got home from work a bit ago and bleeding has stopped but it's not looking to good the area is white ? one more day till he can see the vet and have him look at it . Fingers crossed this is normal. :)

Included a pic of what I was referring to...Very happy to be seeing the vet today as this tumor is very concerning.

Our appointment is at 9 am this morning and today's the day for the 2 fine needle aspirations and CBC ....cbc takes a few days for results but the fine needle ....We should know what we're dealing today ....prayers that they are not malignant .....

I'll keep everyone posted :)

20160325_153209-1.jpg