Welcome to IMOM Community Home

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sign in to follow this  
Dawn IMOM

Kesler and Liberty - pups getting spayed/neutered

4 posts in this topic

IMOM is happy to pledge $227 to get Kesler and Liberty, two adorable young pups all fixed up.  I'm so happy knowing their mom is making sure they are spayed and neutered.  I'll be trying to get a picture.  I bet they are both scrumptiously adorable. 

To donate and support Spaying and Neutering - please go to: http://imom.org/donations/

Thank you for supporting our spay/neuter program and responsible pet ownership.

Edited by Dawn IMOM

I would like to say a big thank you from the bottom of my heart for helping my pups get spayed and neuter, it's been a lil roller coaster with them being very sick for the past two month but now they are both healthily and full of life. I am so very blessed to have the help from IMOM and very grateful that I am able to share this wonderful  experience , thank you again Liberty and kesler mommy

Liberty is the black female Kesler is the yellow/golden male