Welcome to IMOM Community Home

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Jamie K. - IMOM

Wiles Animal Rescue - 21 Cats and Dogs Need to Be Spayed/Neutered

114 posts in this topic

FUND UPDATE: The Wiles Rescue Furbabies have $1,200 and need $160 more!

$85 of IMOM's $125 Matching Challenge has been met!

Oh my goodness, thank you so much! Now all we need is $35 - I just know someone out there can bring us to the finish line! We have 5 1/2 hours left!! Can we do it?? If you're unable to donate, please share on all your social media sites so we can get the word out to more people about these furkids.

If you are able to help, please go to http://tinyurl.com/79og6jd to make a donation; note for Wiles Rescue. If you prefer, you may also make a direct donation via PayPal by specifying paypal@imom.org as the recipient. Don't forget to indicate for Wiles Rescue when making your donation.

Thank you all so much!

post-9302-0-97456200-1453937411_thumb.jp

FUND UPDATE: The Wiles Rescue Furbabies have $1,220 and need $140 more!

$105 of IMOM's $125 Matching Challenge has been met!

The Wiles furbabies just received another $20 donation, thank you so much! Now all we need is $15! Okay, I *know* we can bring in $15! Come on, it's time for dancing bananas! If you're unable to donate, please share on all your social media sites so we can get the word out to more people about these furkids.

If you are able to help, please go to http://tinyurl.com/79og6jd to make a donation; note for Wiles Rescue. If you prefer, you may also make a direct donation via PayPal by specifying paypal@imom.org as the recipient. Don't forget to indicate for Wiles Rescue when making your donation.

Thank you all so much!

The Wiles Rescue furbabies are at ALL FUNDS RAISED!!!

:banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana:

Thank you all - you all are amazing! This was a lot to raise and as always you have come through. Now these furkids can get taken care of and get adopted out to furever homes! Thank you very much!

:hugs:

3 people like this

IMOM Angels did it again !

Thanks Wiles for saving those pets and giving the a furever home !

Kathy and the Magical Beach Kitties

3 people like this

IMOM Angels Rock!! I am so happy for the Wiles Rescue furkids, they can now get fixed and go to their forever homes! Thanks so much Angels for making this happen!

Vicky M

1 person likes this

I'm sorry to let you know that Wiles Rescue has not gotten the furkids in for their spay/neuter surgeries.  We have given them two more weeks and have told them the funds will no longer be available after close of business on 3/24/16.

Hopefully, they will get them in.

Thank you all.

Jamie

Edited by Jamie K. - IMOM
1 person likes this

I am SO DISAPPOINTED to read this...especially for the little ones that had a chance at a furever home and were just waiting for their spay/neuter. VERY DISCOURAGING...did you hear back from the Rescue?

Judy, no we have not yet heard back.  IMOM has emailed them again today.  Hopefully, we'll hear from them.

Jamie

Good news!  We heard from the vet, and the rescue is now able to use our pledges to resume altering the furkids.  

Thanks to all who donated to make that possible!

Cindy/IMOM

2 people like this

So happy these babies are getting S/N now...Angels, as always, you are awesome. Even if Wiles Rescue isn't here to thank you....I want to thank you (all of us do!) for making it possible for 21 furkids to get fixed up and get forever homes - that is a pretty big thing!

Vicky/IMOM

2 people like this

Thank you all so much but we never received the money to have all them spayed/ neutered . only a portion was sent we still had 8 spay and neuters could someone tell me where it went ? 

IMOM has been closed for some time now. If you still have your contact email addresses it would be best to email either your caseworker or the treasurer of IMOM. It's been a while since you're checked but I am sure that you can reach someone via email. I don't know if they have a telephone contact or perhaps a fax...good luck