Welcome to IMOM Community Home

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Jamie K. - IMOM

Wiles Animal Rescue - 21 Cats and Dogs Need to Be Spayed/Neutered

114 posts in this topic

Kathy, great idea...I know I'd LOVE to see some photos...I think they posted a kitten that needed spay/neuter before going to it's home...he was SO DARN CUTE...

THE MATCHING CHALLENGE HAS BEEN MET!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The Wiles pups will have $675 once the matching funds have been received. We're about halfway there but we still have a ways to go.

If you are able to help, please go to http://tinyurl.com/79og6jd to make a donation or If you prefer, you may also make a direct donation via PayPal by specifying paypal@imom.org as the recipient. Don't forget to indicate for Wiles Rescue when making your donation.

Thank you all so much, Angels!

Cindy/IMOM

Edited by Jamie K. - IMOM

OMG...I was SO TIRED last night that I turned the computer off just before the post that the matching challenge had been met!!!

YIPPEEE...I am on my way to send in my portion right now...

We are getting there...I want to say you have some pretty darn GORGEOUS BABIES at your rescue and it makes me really smile to know that some of them will be going to their forever homes pretty darn soon.....

FUND UPDATE: The Wiles Rescue Furbabies have $675 and need $685 more!

Thank you so much Judy! We're just about halfway there! We only have 5 more days; let's see if we can raise all the funds needed to take care of all 21 of these babies. They really need a home of their own. If you're unable to donate, please share on all your social media sites so we can get the word out to more people about these furkids.

If you are able to help, please go to http://tinyurl.com/79og6jd to make a donation; note for Wiles Rescue. If you prefer, you may also make a direct donation via PayPal by specifying paypal@imom.org as the recipient. Don't forget to indicate for Wiles Rescue when making your donation.

Thank you all so much!

Edited by Jamie K. - IMOM

This is Blue. He is a beautiful blue Pit. He is the sweetest dog you could ever ask for. Loves to sit on your lap as big as he is. He has been with us 9 months. He finally had a family come look at him. He stole their heart immediately. He barks but it actually sounds like he says love u .I wish i could load a video. They adopted him on the spot.As soon as he is neutered he will be going home.They wanted to take him yesterday but as bad as we wanted too we couldn't let him go. So lets make this happen for BLUE!

post-37770-0-53859000-1453478447_thumb.j

Hi

I sent your link to some kitty people=- send us some pictures of the cats .kittens you are caring for -

Keep posting and posting- IMOM angels love stories !

Kathy

IMOM angels...we are half way there!!! BRAVO...

Wiles Rescue...you said the english setters and now Blue have a home, along with I think another pittie mix and a kitty...how many of the 21 animals have homes???

I am guessing that you have a rescue vet that works with you...and, I am also guessing that come the 27th we can start getting those babies spay/neutered....

am I correct?

Also...post some of the kittie pictures...your dogs are GREAT but who can resist a kitty in need??

Angels -

I hope you agree that a good rescue will require adopted pets to be spayed and neutered. Please support the Wiles rescue and all these fur babies waiting to go to their new homes. They just need a little snip and then can go into loving arm and warm homes. How about someone donating the neuter fee for Blue so he can get into his new home? Any and all amounts will help!

If you are able to help, please go to http://tinyurl.com/79og6jd to make a donation; note for Wiles Rescue. If you prefer, you may also make a direct donation via PayPal by specifying paypal@imom.org as the recipient. Don't forget to indicate for Wiles Rescue when making your donation.

Thank you for caring about the animals still trying to find their forever homes.

Dawn...GREAT IDEA...what is the cost for Blue's neuter??

I know that the english setters have adopters also...

we can work this out, one animal at a time...

we don't need to be intimidated by a large amount of money needed...one at a time...LET'S DO THIS!!

Okay, we're running out of time. We're halfway there. It would be great if we could get all 21 of these babies taken care of.

Thank you so much for your help so far.

The cost for neutering Blue is $70, or if someone wants to spay or neuter a cat it is $45.

How about it... anyone want to take care of spaying or neutering one pet at a time???

With your help, each and every one of these babies can go to a new, warm, loving home.

If you cannot donate the whole 70.00 you might do a matching challenge for the $70.00 neutering. Just think matching the next $35.00 would get Blue neutered... Win win situation

Edited by Judy

It's a new day; let's see how far we can get today with raising funds for the rescue babies. Good idea on the Matching Challenge. If someone can do a $35 Matching Challenge, we can raise the cost to have one pup neutered. Is there anyone who can will do that?

With your help, each and every one of these babies can go to a new, warm, loving home.

I have certainly missed typing these words - I'm issuing a matching challenge! I'll put up $70 for Blue's neutering if other Amgels put in that much for other animals. Come on, who will take my money?

Betsy

Yipppeeeee!!!!!!

A matching challenge for Blue!!!

I AM SO THRILLED TO SEE THIS!!!!!

AND, not only will Blue get fixed AND a new home BUT another animal will be able to do the same.....

Come on angels...this is GREAT NEWS...there have been SO MANY view about these babies...let's make this happen...all it takes is some SHARES....can we do this? I am thinking so.....

Hurray! A $70 Matching Challenge!

Betsy - thanks so much for typing those words again. You've just made Blue's day (or should I say life).

I hope the Wiles Resue will be along soon and share with us another pup or kitty who has a home waiting that we can apply the funds that come in for the Match. Let's keep chipping away at this one pet at a time.

I'm so happy for these pets - let's keep going for them.

This is Bonnie - she is a 14 week old pup for available for adoption at the Wiles Animal Rescue. Does someone want to meet the MATCHING CHALLENGE of $70 and make sure Bonnie gets spayed?

post-9479-0-14199200-1453579548_thumb.jp

To donate, visit http://tinyurl.com/79og6jd ; note for Wiles Rescue. Or, you can make a direct donation via PayPal by specifying paypal@imom.org as the recipient - note for Wiles Rescue.

Thank you!

FUND UPDATE: The Wiles Rescue Furbabies have $695 and need $665 more!

$20 of Betsy's $70 Matching Challenge has been met!

Thank you so much! And thank you Betsy for the Matching Challenge! All we need is $50 more, and Betsy can send in her match. Please, can we help these babies? They need to be snuggled up on a sofa in their own home where they'll know forever love and stability. If you're unable to donate, please share on all your social media sites so we can get the word out to more people about these furkids.

Thank you all so much!

post-9302-0-33062300-1453583416_thumb.jp

Well, I think the snow has finally started to stop coming down and blowing around, but that pizza I'd like to order isn't making it down our roads anytime soon (and I wouldn't want anyone trying, even though that pizza sounds really, really good). I shall send in the money I would have spent for the Wiles Rescue Babies - and in gratitude that the power has stayed on during the storm :banana:

Kay, I've been hearing from Krissy, she reports 24 inches in woodbridge. No pizza's for you tonight.. So glad you are home and safe...snuggle with those kitties!!!