Welcome to IMOM Community Home

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Jamie K. - IMOM

Wiles Animal Rescue - 21 Cats and Dogs Need to Be Spayed/Neutered

114 posts in this topic

We are a Non Profit No Kill Shelter! We rescue unwamted, abandoned, surrendered and abused animals. We are a 501 c3 .We need spay/neuter to adopt and we have a list of more to come in but we have to adopt these.

I am so glad to hear from you but sad to hear that you have had some emergencies.

I have a dear friend that is also a friend to animals in need and an imom supporter. Pam had rescued a Belgian draft horse from slaughter in Mexico but unfortunately Zoso was too weak to survive. In honor of all Pam does for animals in need and in tribute to Zoso, a gentle giant.....

I will match the next $100.00 donated to the Wiles Rescue Animals that are waiting to get spay/neutered and then go to their forever homes

Edited by Judy

post-9302-0-86066200-1453162174_thumb.jp

Yay! A $100 Matching Challenge!

Thank you so much Judy - what a wonderful way to honor poor Zoso. Okay, who will be the first to step up and take part or all of Judy's Matching Challenge? This challenge will go a long way towards getting us to the remaining $985 we need. If you're unable to donate, please share, share, share on all your social media sites so we can get the word out to more people about these furkids.

If you are able to help, please go to http://tinyurl.com/79og6jd to make a donation; note for Wiles Rescue. If you prefer, you may also make a direct donation via PayPal by specifying paypal@imom.org as the recipient. Don't forget to indicate for Wiles Rescue when making your donation.

Thank you all so much!

Just checking in to let all the people that want to take my $$$ that I am a party pooper as I have to go to bed EARLY because I get up at 5 am...BUT, I will be checking in first thing in the morning to see if it will be time for me to send in my matching challenge...

All kidding aside...there are animals at this rescue that have FOREVER HOMES...all they need is to be spay/neutered...and I don't blame the rescue for making sure that happened before the adoption...I am a firm believe that these babies need to be fixed...not only to avoid unwanted babies BUT to insure that they can be as healthy as possible for as long as possible...

this is a win win situation...your donation will be DOUBLED so no amount is too small...and a sweet baby gets to go to their brand new home...

AND I know that Pam would be so pleased that her sweet Zoso could be part of helping another animal get the help and home they all deserve

Edited by Judy

Well, I never like to miss the chance to spend Judy's money! I'm in - can some others help so Judy has to send her money in for these sweet animals waiting for go home.

FUND UPDATE: The Wiles Rescue Furbabies have $425 and need $935 more!

$50 is still left on the MATCHING CHALLENGE

So good to see the rescue on the forum. Let's get the funds raised so all of these wonderful pets can be off to new homes. Please remember to SHARE on all your social media sites so we can get the word out to more people.

If you are able to help, please go to http://tinyurl.com/79og6jd to make a donation; note for Wiles Rescue. If you prefer, you may also make a direct donation via PayPal by specifying paypal@imom.org as the recipient. Don't forget to indicate for Wiles Rescue when making your donation.

Thank you!

Kay, bless you, this brought a smile to my face...now, are there others that might want to take a few of my $$$...don't think that your donation is too small...every $ is doubled right now......

Freezing cold this morning. Went out to check on the animals .Its so sad they are so happy to see me or anyone for that matter wondering if today is the day they will go to their forever home. The sad looks as i leave is almost for anyone to bare. Help up get them spayed/neutered so they can get adopted.

Shirley

Well...I am tapping my toes WAITING to send in my part of the matching challenge...

After the Rescues post this morning, I just sat here after I read it...thinking of those sweet animals...so happy to see their caregivers...CAN YOU IMAGINE HOW THEY WILL FEEL IN THEIR FUREVER HOMES!!

Just had another person come in adopt one of our Pit boxers that are on the spay/neuter list. They had kids and its tail was wagging i have never seen this dog act like that it was one of our more shyer types that kind of stood off by itself all the time. I was beginning to wonder if she would ever get adopted.So her future is waiting on a spay and she goes to her new home.

Imom angels is anyone but me reading the posts from the Wiles Rescue Group? It's breaking my heart that there are dogs with potential homes that need to be spay/neutered and then can go to their homes... PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE take my money so we can work on getting these babies to their homes!!!

Edited by Judy

I often hear how important rescue organizations and spay/neuter programs are. Here's your chance to help!

Take action - PLEASE consider a donation - any and all will add up - and remember to SHARE!

Thank you for your support.

Another day at the shelter .It was so cold last night even thought the shelter is heated it was not very warm. All of our pets were cuddled up. AS I LOOK AT THEM ALL I JUST WANT TO LOAD THEM ALL UP AND TAKE THEM IN MY HOUSE. I know i cant do that. But YOU can help US get them to their new homes. Please donate or share so we can get them them adopted.

This is just breaking my heart...I know that these little ones are SAFE and CARED FOR, but the thoughts of them snuggled in at their new homes is haunting me...

I am going to have FAITH in my friends here at IMOM...SO, what I am going to do is INCREASE the matching challenge by $50.00...that means there is a total of $100.00 left for the angels to match...

Let's SHARE, SHARE, SHARE...there are angels everywhere...I think of my two girls all cuddled up at home...let's get these babies where they need to be... :pp_animal_564:

FUND UPDATE: The Wiles Rescue Furbabies have $490 and need $870 more!

$115 of Judy's $150 Matching Challenge has been met!

post-9302-0-43861000-1453309306_thumb.jp

Thank you Judy! Okay, Judy has increased her Matching Challenge, and all we need is $35 and then she can send in her match! I know there has to be someone who can send in some or all of the $35! We only have 7 more days; let's see if we can raise all the funds needed to take care of all 21 of these babies. If you're unable to donate, please share on all your social media sites so we can get the word out to more people about these furkids.

Thank you all so much!

YIPPEEEE...GREAT NEWS!!!

I'm hoping that I can make that payment today...but, I'm patient...I'll be checking in off and on...WE ARE ON A ROLL!!!

Hi

Is there any way to send this out to all IMOM angels that may not have been around as much?

I'm here too - wish I could do more right now- I will send to the people I know and hope someone can share on facebook

Kathy

Kathy, I know that IMOM has a FB page but you know how Facebook regulates things. I barely see what is going on with IMOM now, but I check periodically...

You did help...you are sharing and I know you donated..AND you're posting...you've done TONS...so good to see you here...

For those of you wanting to SHARE - please go to the IMOM Facebook page here and share the Wiles Rescue posts.

Wiles Rescue - please get all your volunteers to the IMOM Facebook page and have them SHARE the posts.

Thanks to all who are donating and sharing. This is teamwork!

Thanks so much Angels, I know how hard it is for new rescues to get their financial footing, before they have established followers/donors/etc. This is such a great way to help the furkids....first, they will be s/n so that they cannot produce any future "pets in need", and many have homes waiting for them once they are s/n - so that will open up a rescue spot for another death row animal for each one that goes home.

Every dollar and every "share" helps, thanks Angels!

Vicky M

Okay, all we need is $35, and we can complete the Matching Challenge! Is there anyone who can help? We only have 7 more days; let's see if we can raise all the funds needed to take care of all 21 of these babies. If you're unable to donate, please share on all your social media sites so we can get the word out to more people about these furkids.

Thank you all so much!

Can someone send me a link that I can email to a friend who can put it out here locally- even if they give $5 each it would get you closer

send the link to : loveferals@yahoo.com

Thank you

Kathy

Everything definitely froze over today! Had a bad night with a couple sick puppies that someone dumped in the sleet. So horrible .Please pray we can get them stabilized and make it.

Hi there Wiles-

Please post lots of pictures of the cats and dogs you are helping- if you can, tell everyone their story -

Years ago I used to take flyers of cats needing homes to my friend who worked at a very nice department store- the flyers had pictures and stories about the kitties - my friend would usually have them adopted before I left the store !

So, post lots of pictures for people to see ! Thanks for all your good work

Kathy