Welcome to IMOM Community Home

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

deveaho123

Squirt Saved Me Help Me Save Him

2 posts in this topic

Please help us. My dog was hit by a car and the guy ran off! I haven't been able to work because of my sons medical issues. He may have autism and other factors. My credit is to bad for the carecredit and my bf has none. We need 2500$ by Monday December 7th (My Birthday) to get my dog his surgery he needs.(Been Extended to asap) He has a broken pelvis, bruised organs, Fractured ribs, fractured spine, and can't walk. His head was banged up pretty bad and he's miserable. We were unable to keep him at the vet through the weekend due to funds. Already had to lay out 450$ to take him home with pain medications and my car is about to be reposed. We have 900$ down on him now if you call up at the vet office. If I don't come up with the rest of the money today we'll have to amputate his leg (Something we really don't want to do) If all you can do is share this or say a prayer I would greatly appreciate it and so would our family.

post-38503-0-61432300-1449602282_thumb.j

Edited by Kris IMOM