Welcome to IMOM Community Home

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Dawn IMOM

Snuggles Manalis - Border Terrier with tumor on gum

3 posts in this topic

post-9479-0-18612500-1409087432_thumb.pn

IMOM was able to pledge $592 to help Snuggles Manalis, an 11 year old Border Terrier mix with a potentially carcinoma epulis on her gum. Snuggles vet said surgery should take place right away.

Here is what Snuggles dad had to say about him: "Snuggles became a part of our family in 2003 and is currently 11 years old. At that time, my sister and I were in fourth grade and Snuggles was the first dog that we ever owned. My family was financially stable until my dad passed away in 2008 from lung cancer. This surgery that Snuggles needs is too large for me to pay for by myself. I am basically trying to support myself and go to school at the same time with minimal help. My dog needs to have surgery to remove the epulis on her gum.

Thank you for your care for the Pets in Need. Without you, none of this would have been possible. The IMOM Angels are truly amazing.

We appreciate your care and support, and I am honored to be a part of this community.

Edited by Kris IMOM

This is such an amazing thing to be able to recieve help when I needed it the most. I promise that I will help others when I am able to. Thank you so much!