Welcome to IMOM Community Home

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Kris IMOM

Rozay Jackson - Shih Tzu with broken hip and femur

228 posts in this topic

My boy Rozay is comforter for my family when we need one this fella knows just how to lift you back up. Simply by sitting at your feet licking at you. Or even walking alongside you every step you take. Come on help my LOVER BOY

Rozay is special because my family has had him since birth. We've had numerous of favorite moments with him but one of my favorites is when he greets us at the front door with a warm rub against our body then he walks alongside me talking

Here are a couple of pics of Rozay taking his daily walks that he so loved. Rozay is not taking walks anymore......not since the poor little guy was run over by a hit-and-run driver on August 9th. Rozay’s owner says: “he can barely can move because he's in so much pain. All he wants to do is lay around.”

Please Angels, if you can give anything at all, go to http://tinyurl.com/79og6jd and

make a donation.

If you prefer, you may also make a direct donation via PayPal by specifying

paypal@imom.org as the recipient. Don't forget to note for Rozay when making your

donations.

Rozay would be so very grateful if you are able to help him walk again!

post-22479-0-07748500-1408122697_thumb.j

post-22479-0-48237400-1408122700_thumb.j

Edited by Cindy.k IMOM

Hi Deidra,

Poor Rozay. How did he get into the road? Did he escape from your yard?

How did he get his name?

Hi Michele,

No he didn't escape from the yard. No he didn't escape my aunt took her dog and Rozay for their normal routine walk and car veered hit him and kept going. Thank God it wasn't any worse. My cousin named him.

Angels, we have a little pup in a great deal of pain. He needs surgery and the vet is saying it needs to be done by Monday. It's time to get busy for Rosay. PLEASE, donate any amount you can... it really does add up to reach the goal. SHARE everywhere you can. Copy and paste this link http://tinyurl.com/nnv52pt everywhere you can think of.

We can't let this little boy down. He just knows he is in pain. It's very clear his mom loves him with all of her heart.

Please Angels, if you can donate any amount at all, go to http://tinyurl.com/79og6jd and make a donation.

If you prefer, you may also make a direct donation via PayPal by specifying paypal@imom.org as the recipient. Don't forget to note for Rozay.

Thank you - it is breaking my heart to think of this little boy in pain.

Edited by Dawn IMOM

This little face is pleading for your help! Little Rozay is in so much pain and now he is refusing to eat! Rozay can have the surgery he so desperately needs Monday if the funds are there.

Please, if you can give anything, join me in saving Rozay! go to http://tinyurl.com/79og6jd and make a donation.

If you prefer, you may also make a direct donation via PayPal by specifying paypal@imom.org as the recipient. Don't forget to note for Rozay when making your donations.

Rozay and his family would be so very grateful for your help!

post-22479-0-28619000-1408127956_thumb.j

Sending positive thoughts and prayers for Rozay. He has such an adorable little face.

Please angels help these precious baby have his surgery. The poor little thing is in extreme pain. Imagine it you were his Moma, how would you feel if this was your precious little boy and you had to sit by and watch him suffer and there was nothing you could do about it because of lack of funds. Can you image how her heart is breaking for him and telling your children that you can't fix him because you can't afford it.

Instead of treating yourself to that cup of coffee or candy bar, PLEASE CONSIDER GIVING IT TO Rozay. No amount is too small

Please help him run and play again.

I wish it could be more but my husband is out of work right now. I sent in $10.00 in memory of my 2 shih tzus Tami and Brigitte and my present one Molly.

Give Rozay kisses and hugs from Molly and I.

Rose

Edited by rocody

Please help Rozay if you are able by clicking on to the link http://tinyurl.com/79og6jd Please tell a family member a friend even a friend of a friend just so can get my family back to one as a whole. Without Rozay interacting we're missing something out our family. Come Angels help me out on this one

WE WILL LOVE YOU TIL VERY VERY END BUT NOT LOOKING FORWARD TO THE END. LOOKING FOR A NEW BEGINNING WITH YOU. WE LOVE YOU DEARLY BABY BOY

I CAN TRULY SAY YOU ARE A FIGHTER MAN FIGHT BOY TO THERE IS NO FIGHT LEFT. I CANT IMAGINE TO SEE THE PAIN I SEE YOU IN FOR MUCH LONGER

Angels I just spoke with the veterinarian. Surgery needs to happen on Monday and to ensure they have the surgeon on site we need to raise the funds by Sunday.

It is very clear how loved Roazy is, let's get him the miracle that he and his family need. We have a very short amount of time so please share Roazy's story.

If you can take advantage of the matching challenge - make your money work twice as hard!

If you are able to help, please go to http://tinyurl.com/79og6jd to make a donation; note for Rozay Jackson

If you prefer, you may also make a direct donation via PayPal by specifying paypal@imom.org as the recipient. Don't forget to note for Rozay when making your donation.

Thank you!!!

Sent in a donation for Roazy. Off to share with friends.

Ok, Magic- time to work your Magic for this baby. Send in the Bridge Brigade kids as well

Kathy and the Magical Beach Kitties