Welcome to IMOM Community Home

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Kris IMOM

Rozay Jackson - Shih Tzu with broken hip and femur

228 posts in this topic

Help Rozay chase his tennis balls again

post-9479-0-18281700-1408108154_thumb.gi

If you are able to help, please go to http://tinyurl.com/79og6jd to make a donation; note for Rozay Jackson

If you prefer, you may also make a direct donation via PayPal by specifying paypal@imom.org as the recipient. Don't forget to note for Rozay when making your donation.

Thank you!!!

I'm crying because I don't know what else too do for you. You haven't pooped or eating properly in days. I love you far more than just being a dog. I love you like you were Teon and Tequon. Just a week ago our lives was perfect now we're all devastated not knowing the outcome of your situation. It's hurting us so bad because the person who did this to you not only got away but also left our family torn to pieces. If I could have got hold to whomever it was only God knows what would have happen. If you did this to Ro how many other precious babies you did this to. Please help me get his link viral at http://tinyurl.com/79og6jd

Rozay you're a blessing to our family Buddy. I know it can't be much much longer. However long it takes you to heal I'm with you 100%. I will never leave nor forsake in time of your troubles. I bind up all your pain right now ask that you be healed. I love you RO

It's still early come on come on Rozay doesn't have much time left. He's need of a MAGIC MIRACLE. Angels help me do this by sharing his link http://tinyurl.com/79og6jd with family and friends. We ROZAY's family only if you are able is asking for a small donation soon as possible to get my boy Rozay the necessary care needed at this point. He's more pain now then before.

Angels, Rozay needs our help, let's get this poor boy in to surgery. Please use social media to share Rozay's story.

If you are able to help, please go to http://tinyurl.com/79og6jd to make a donation; note for Rozay Jackson

If you prefer, you may also make a direct donation via PayPal by specifying paypal@imom.org as the recipient. Don't forget to note for Rozay when making your donation.

Edited by Kris IMOM

Rozay is the youngest boy of our family. Since this tragic accident a week ago today is taking toll of our family. We all trying to fundraise this money to help nourish him back too himself. If you are able to donate anything it will be greatly appreciated. Or you can Please help by linking ROZAY's story http://tinyurl.com/79og6jd so that it can get out on social media and networks to get him the help he deserves. Thanks Angels

Deidra, please tell us about your sweet boy. Tell us your favorite moments. Tell us what special things he does. We know you love him and are heart broken, beside yourself, but we need to hear a lot more details. It helps us spread the word better when we have tales to share, stories of fun times and special times. These help us to get help for pets like you.

Have you had any luck fundraising with other groups too? Maybe there are some Shih Tzu groups out there that can help? Do you have a fundraising page set up? Share it with us so we can share that too. I was honestly surprised to see 3 pages of posts and slow progress, I often judge how well fund-raising is going by glancing at that.

Maybe with it being a Friday, people will have some fresh paychecks. I know many of us have dug deep recently, but that won't stop us! The angels can work miracles. We will do our utmost to find the funds to help before time runs out. What has the vet said? What is his prognosis?

C'mon everyone! share, share, share. Get the word out.

Matching challenge of $50 to kick start this weekend!

--Jaz

Ooo, Judy beat me to it. Yay! We now have a $150 matching challenge between the two of us. That's a great start to the weekend! Let's get this rolling angels! Maybe we can get that boy into the vet by Monday!

--Jaz

post-9302-0-82545900-1408117528_thumb.jp post-9302-0-82545900-1408117528_thumb.jp

FUND UPDATE: Rozay has $340 in donations and needs $1631 more.

$25 of Rozay's $100 Matching Challenge has been met!

Rozay has a second Matching Challenge of $50!

Thank you so much for the matching challenges and for your donations so far! Weekends are notoriously slow, but I know we can do this for Rojay. Rojay is in terrible pain - he needs our help. It's a good time to donate since your donations will be doubled. Please, can we help Rojay? If you're unable to donate, please be sure and share on all your social media sites.

Thank you!!!

Rozay is a lover he loves to greet you with a warm cuddle at the front door he even our guest loves him. Some of my favorite moments with him is when we're sleeping he tends to lay very closely too me as we sleep. I also love playing catch with as he is so unique with it. I throw the ball then he acts like he's shaking me when he brings it back to me. He often lets me know when wants to talk by by hitting your hand. If act like you're ignoring you he jumps in your lap and begin doggy talking. I love it he loves kids he plays with them the best by crawling with them letting them crawl atop of him and it goes on. The vet said with surgery the prognosis is excellent