Welcome to IMOM Community Home

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Kris IMOM

Rozay Jackson - Shih Tzu with broken hip and femur

228 posts in this topic

Rozey's mom - please tell us more about Rozey. What is his favorite toy or game to play? What silly things does he do? We'd love to learn more about him.

Angels, Rozey is very much loved by his family. Please let's get him into surgery and out of pain. Poor little boy hit by a car.

If you are able to help, please go to http://tinyurl.com/79og6jd to make a donation; note for Rozay Jackson

If you prefer, you may also make a direct donation via PayPal by specifying paypal@imom.org as the recipient. Don't forget to note for Rozay when making your donation.

Edited by Dawn IMOM

Rozay is a black and white shih tzu he was third pup of his litter. He wore in weighing 1.6 lbs I got him when he was at the age of 8weeks. Rozay loves meeting at greeting company with a friendly sniff tail wag. He's a very bright up and about fella He loves playing ang laying with his 10 year twin brothers his favorite toys is balls but mainly tennis balls. Rozay is a house dog that loves to sleep in a real bed but unfortunately since the accident he's unable to climb in and out of his bed. Rozay loves to go for long walks and being talk at the same time . He likes going on family outings to the park and beach. Since the car hit him he's been confined to his own space. It's not like him because where we are he's usually there. Now we just sit around him patting him and telling him he'll be ok. We just miss our old Ro

Angels - here are a couple more pics of sweet little Rozey. He sounds like a very active little boy. Let's get him the care he needs so he is no longer in pain.

post-9479-0-35906000-1408057801_thumb.jp

post-9479-0-14738500-1408057854_thumb.jp

If you are able to help, please go to http://tinyurl.com/79og6jd to make a donation; note for Rozay Jackson

If you prefer, you may also make a direct donation via PayPal by specifying paypal@imom.org as the recipient. Don't forget to note for Rozay when making your donation.

Edited by Dawn IMOM

Don't give up, as I too have seen these WONDERFUL Angels come through!!! All thoughts and paw prayers for Rozay,he's such a handsome boy!!

FUND UPDATE: Rozay has $145 in donations and needs $1826 more.

The Matching Challenge has been met!

I can't imagine the pain little Rozay is in - breaking both his hip and femur. Let's get him back up and chasing tennis balls.

Edited by Dawn IMOM

Way to go angels, matching $$$ sent in. Let's keep it going!

FUND Update: Rozay has $245 in donations and needs $1726 more as of 5:01 PM PST 8/14/14.

We're making some progress Angels but we still have a long way to go. Please share Rozay's story.

If you prefer, you may also make a direct donation via PayPal by specifying paypal@imom.org as the recipient. Don't forget to note for Smokey when making your donation.

MY BABE Rozay was very uncomfortable so I took time to make him cozy as possible. I'm trying too force him to eat.

COME ON ANGELS LET's DO IT.

FUND UPDATE: Rozay has $315 in donations and needs $1656 more.

Rise and shine, Angels. Let's get rolling and get Rozay into surgery as soon as possible. Skip that morning gourmet coffee and send a few $$ in to help Rozay. Donations of all sizes add up and we can get this little boy fixed up and out of pain. If everyone reading this could stop right now, click the link below, and donate even a dollar it would be so appreciated.

Thank you!!!

Edited by Dawn IMOM

GM Deidra, Where and how was Rozay injured? Was he on a leash walk, or did he dart into the street unexpectedly? He is cute; looks like a little pup, Ziggy, that my nieces had when they were young.

GM he was by our home and he was going his normal routine walk with my aunt when he was hit by car that kept going. He is such a sweetie. Since his accident he just haven't been the same

Good morning Rozay is a 3yr old boy who was hit and ran over a week ago today during his random walk in our family neighborhood. He was left with a broken hip that that has had him in he worst pain. Time is winding down and he more and more pain. If you can please help by a giving him and my family a small donation to help him get his surgery done please. His link is http://tinyurl.com/79og6jd or by simply helping us get this link on all social networks and media to get him the help he need. THANKS

Rozay was a very playful active little boy. Who loves chasing his tennis balls and running thru the house cheerful. Now he is unable to do so. Due to been ran over

We love u RO. It will all work out for you baby boy just hold on buddy. Please help us by telling all your friends and family help me go viral with my boy link too get him the necessary care possible at http://tinyurl.com/79og6jd. Please ahelp me and Thank u all

Edited by deidrajackson1979

Let's go Angels Lets go I know there has to be a miracle in store for ROZAY. We will stand firm on it and believe it's already done. I know this to shall come to pass with the help of the IMOM ANGELS. THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU. Ro soon you will be back up and at. Love you Buddy