Welcome to IMOM Community Home

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Kris IMOM

Rozay Jackson - Shih Tzu with broken hip and femur

228 posts in this topic

Diagnosis: Compound fracture of the hip and femur

Treatment required: Surgery

Low end of estimate: $1877

5% for IMOM operating expenses: $94

Fundraising goal: $1971

Caseworker: Kris

Rozay is at ALL FUNDS RAISED

Rozay Jackson is a 3 year old Shih Tzu with a compound fracture of the hip and femur. Rozay needs surgery as soon as possible as he is in a lot of pain.

Here is what Rozay’s mom had to say about him.

Rozay is so special to my family because we've had him since a puppy and we treat him as if he was a human. My boys and I love him to death. I'm just saddened because I'm unable to help him in the time of his needs. Rozay is a loving playful and caring dog. I mean and at this point looking at him in this state to where he's unstable and it's hurtful for my family to see him like this. My dog is a happy dog and since is tragic moment he confines himself from us. Please help Rozay.

post-12009-0-16797700-1408040346_thumb.j

If you are able to help, please go to http://tinyurl.com/79og6jd to make a donation; note for Rozay Jackson

If you prefer, you may also make a direct donation via PayPal by specifying paypal@imom.org as the recipient. Don't forget to note for Roazy Jackson when making your donation.

Edited by Dawn IMOM

Hello Rozay is my family's companion. My boys has had him from birth. He issuffering because of a hit and run driver.On the day of August 9,2014. He was hot and run over by a car as he went on his daily walk. Saddened to say since that he's been suffering from and seven leg fracture. I've borrowed money just to get him too the nearest vet to see if he's in fact ok just to find out he needs a surgery which cost us 1877,00 that I don't have. I'm living off disability and find it in fact heart felt that I can't my needy Ro. My boys love him because when their down he lifts them up.. He just always alongside his brothers because that what we treat him like. He's not just dog he is over everything. Please help us

Rozay is a respectful boy. Rozay is loved by our whole family. This is actually tarring us all apart.He is our RoRo. The youngest boy of our family a warm cuddly friendly little baby boy. Since his accident he's just been confining himself from us not. To know our Ro is to love him. Please find it your caring hearts to help us in time of our need.

Poor little Rozay - hit by a car and in pain. Please, Angels, let's get this pup into surgery and all fixed up.

If you are able to help, please go to http://tinyurl.com/79og6jd to make a donation; note for Rozay Jackson

If you prefer, you may also make a direct donation via PayPal by specifying paypal@imom.org as the recipient. Don't forget to note for Rozay when making your donation.

Thank you for your support!

Edited by Jamie K. - IMOM

Hit and run over by a car barely can move because he's in so much pain all he wants to do is lay around.

If possible please help us by donating whatever you can. Please help this pup get the necessary treatment needed so he can be up and moving again.

post-31840-0-28986300-1408046812_thumb.j

OK Angels let's get this thing started with a $100 matching challenge. Take my money, please!!! Betsy

post-9302-0-55691900-1408048346_thumb.jp

A $100 Matching Challenge - Yay! What a great way to start out fundraising for poor Rozay. Thank you Betsy! Now is a good time to donate since your donation will be doubled! Can you please help this little pup? If you're unable to donate, please share everywhere you can possibly share so we can get the word out.

If you are able to help, please go to http://tinyurl.com/79og6jd to make a donation; note for Rozay Jackson. If you prefer, you may also make a direct donation via PayPal by specifying paypal@imom.org as the recipient. Don't forget to note for Rozay when making your donation.

Thank you for your support!

The joy of my family is how LIVELY ROZAY makes it. I HOPE U BOUNCE BACK BOY LIKE NEVER BEFORE. BECAUSE YOU're down an out were all down and out.. He in so much pain I haven't heard him bark in days. That's what kills me because when you know the love you have for him and there's lest communication between us now. Ahhhhh

My baby is desperate of of medical treatment. Rozay got hit a week ago and as the days goes by my poor babe is force to bare more and more pain. It's so unfair too him I'm unable too help him seek the medical attention he needed to to his painful injuries. If you're unable too help us with a donation. However can you pleas find a way to put the link out to the social media networks for please. Http://tinyurl.com/79og6jd please help us thanks again

Come on Angels let's complete the matching challenge that is still on the board.. Come on we can do this for Rozay he needs this hip surgery please help my boy

Rozay say come on you guys help hip get this hip fixture don. Thank you Thank you Thank you In advance I know the angels got this one

Angels we need to get Roazy into surgery ASAP. Please share his story.

If you are able to help, please go to http://tinyurl.com/79og6jd to make a donation; note for Rozay Jackson.

If you prefer, you may also make a direct donation via PayPal by specifying paypal@imom.org as the recipient. Don't forget to note for Rozay when making your donation.

I missed wishing our Cindy happy birthday yesterday but I know I will be out of the "dog house" by donating to a pupper in need in honor of her birthday (and in memory of Tucker).

Please join me in wishing Cindy a belated happy birthday and, if you can, donate a few dollars to get this dog fixed up.

FUND Update: Rozay has $107 in donations and needs $1866 more as of 3:01 PM PST.

There is still a $25 left in the matching challenge!

We still have $25 left in the matching challenge. Make your money work twice as hard Angels!

If you are able to help, please go to http://tinyurl.com/79og6jd to make a donation; note for Rozay Jackson.

Happy Birthday Cindy and thanks a million. Come on Angels come on we can do this my Rozay a loving jumping bouncing three yr boy who was very playful and active before his accident. Please help my baby get back on his feet by donating anything to help in the time of his needs.

Come on guys I know we can do it and help this baby boy get back on his feet to running again. Come on Angels and complete the challenge for Rozay

I have seen the IMOM Angels work 'MAGIC' and I know they will come through for your sweet boy Rozay!

Hang in there Rozay!!